Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,636 members, 7,820,230 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 11:51 AM

Thread For Addax Petroleum Scholars - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Thread For Addax Petroleum Scholars (479 Views)

Addax Retrenches Over 90% Of Its Contract Staff / How True "Job Offer For Addax Petroleum Training Programme". / Vacancies In Addax Petroleum Nigeria Limited (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Thread For Addax Petroleum Scholars by perfectgen(m): 12:59pm On Jan 06, 2013
This is a thread for Addax Petroleum Undergraduate Scholars.
First and foremost, congratulations but i feel we should clarify some issues which i feel some of you people can help give answers to.
1. Does Addax give any consideration to scholars during employment oppurtunities?
2. Is there any medium through which scholars can communicate with the company?
3. Is there the likelihood of a scholar getting an internship position within the company?
4. Since it seems we don't hear from the company once we are awarded the scholarship, is it probable to say that the company does not do the background checks and confirmation of our academic standings?
5. When is the payment for the 2011/2012 academic session going to commence?

Let us keep the light burning and make the best of opportunities that come our ways.

(1) (Reply)

CERTIFICATION TRAINING.... < Get Your Ideal I.T Job> / 5 Rich Home Made Baby Food / Female Marketer Required For Car Security Firm In Abuja, Wuse Ii (abuja Only!!!)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.