Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,641 members, 7,823,820 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 04:02 PM

Should There Be Home Training Centers For Young Girls ? - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Should There Be Home Training Centers For Young Girls ? (436 Views)

2016 Mandela Washington Fellowship For Young African Leaders / VIDEO: 2 Men Caught Raping 2 Young Girls In Abia State / White Witches Sex Abuse Of Young Girls In Wales, Britain (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Should There Be Home Training Centers For Young Girls ? by Joe5(m): 1:07pm On Jan 06, 2013
i have been so much worried about the behavior and status of our young girls (nigerian babes) as they are now called. i have read alot of commentaries, followed topics and posts about nigerian girls and all seem to agree that nigerian girls are no wife materials. the reasons people advance to support this claim sum up to ' they are too materialistic, too promiscous, too unfaithful, too.......' my worry stems also from the fact that you hadly see these girls either by words or action try to dismiss these claims. all they do is laugh humorously which suggests they are aware and agree that these are true of them. now I ask...is it that mothers have failed in their reponsibilities ? then should there be home training centers for girls ? pls lets look at this.

(1) (Reply)

Finally Justice In Nigeria / The Next 25 Years Will Be Critical – Chidoka / What Do You Think Of This

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.