Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,766 members, 7,824,216 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 05:10 AM

Should There Morals Sction On Nairaland Site ? - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Should There Morals Sction On Nairaland Site ? (646 Views)

Nairaland Site Experience Some Technical Problem Sum Minutes Ago / Nairaland Site Tagged '419' / Use Of Nairaland Site (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Should There Morals Sction On Nairaland Site ? by Joe5(m): 1:32pm On Jan 06, 2013
dear nairalanders, I have gone through most sections on this site and discovered that there is no section where people would click to learn about morals. there religion section is not appropriate to accommodate moral instructions because different religions do not agree on all moral concepts. I thought tjat if Seun could create the romance section where people get nasty, he should also create a morals section we can go for moral instructions. I wanted to make this suggestion/request to Seun but I thought it wise to consult the consent of 'you' fellow nairalanders. do you think it will be appropriate to have a 'morals' section on nairaland ?
Re: Should There Morals Sction On Nairaland Site ? by Oahray: 1:37pm On Jan 06, 2013
Lmao. *walks away*

(5mins later) *returns*
Wait o... Is it right or wrong to simply laugh at a funny thread and walk away?
Re: Should There Morals Sction On Nairaland Site ? by Nobody: 2:18pm On Jan 06, 2013
OP, you can start a thread in the religion section to talk about morality. Seun will not create a new section for doing nothing other than talking about morality.
Re: Should There Morals Sction On Nairaland Site ? by Caracta(f): 4:31pm On Jan 06, 2013
Morality? Why? Who defines morality? What kind of topics will be discussed at the morality section?
Why not send a mail to Seun and ask for Minors/Teenagers section or just write an Open Letter to Seun...that seems to be in 'vogue' now.
Re: Should There Morals Sction On Nairaland Site ? by Nobody: 4:54pm On Jan 06, 2013
Caracta: Morality? Why? Who defines morality? What kind of topics will be discussed at the morality section?
Why not send a mail to Seun and ask for Minors/Teenagers section or just write an Open Letter to Seun...that seems to be in 'vogue' now.
lol
You harsh o.
Re: Should There Morals Sction On Nairaland Site ? by Caracta(f): 5:02pm On Jan 06, 2013
fellis:
lol
You harsh o.
Really? I didn't mean to...and i was feeling 'nice' today.
*shy*
Re: Should There Morals Sction On Nairaland Site ? by Joe5(m): 5:02pm On Jan 06, 2013
Caracta: Morality? Why? Who defines morality? What kind of topics will be discussed at the morality section?
Re: Should There Morals Sction On Nairaland Site ? by Joe5(m): 5:08pm On Jan 06, 2013

there couldnt be better ways to run a test of maturity than this. you should have just understood the op then give reasons either for or against the topic. but how funny is it that there is a request for a section to discuss issues based on certain traditional and foreign lifestyles that has become a part of our region custom and you call it funny. wao...........is this the level at which we have disregarded the importance of morals in both home and societal building ? well, to you tent o israel.
Re: Should There Morals Sction On Nairaland Site ? by Joe5(m): 5:13pm On Jan 06, 2013
Oahray: Lmao. *walks away*

(5mins later) *returns*
Wait o... Is it right or wrong to simply laugh at a funny thread and walk away?
funny thread you said ? morality now a funny issue. I'm sure you dont even know what is causing your laughter. well, surpose you just have got noting in you head to say hence laughing at your empty skull ...............muhemuhemuhe in turkish
Re: Should There Morals Sction On Nairaland Site ? by Caracta(f): 5:29pm On Jan 06, 2013
Joe.:

there couldnt be better ways to run a test of maturity than this. you should have just understood the op then give reasons either for or against the topic. but how funny is it that there is a request for a section to discuss issues based on certain traditional and foreign lifestyles that has become a part of our region custom and you call it funny.
Pls kindly point out where i said your post was funny.
Joe.:
wao...........is this the level at which we have disregarded the importance of morals in both home and societal building ? well, to you tent o israel.
You didn't even answer all the questions i asked as regards the topic. The answers to those questions could help solidify your need for Morality Section.
Smh. People sha!
Re: Should There Morals Sction On Nairaland Site ? by Oahray: 6:19pm On Jan 06, 2013
Joe.:

funny thread you said ? morality now a funny issue. I'm sure you dont even know what is causing your laughter. well, surpose you just have got noting in you head to say hence laughing at your empty skull ...............muhemuhemuhe in turkish
Hehehe... Just a lil push and your pack of morality cards falls down flat grin
Its bad manners to call a fellow human empty headed. Didn't your momma teach you that?

I didnt take your thread seriously cos its ridiculous. Morality cannot be separated from our everyday lifestyle. So you can easily post your 'morality' threads in RELIGION, FAMILY, CULTURE, EDUCATION or any fitting section.

I can see you wanna be a mod.
Re: Should There Morals Sction On Nairaland Site ? by Joe5(m): 10:03pm On Jan 06, 2013
Oahray: Hehehe... Just a lil push and your pack of morality cards falls down flat grin
Its bad manners to call a fellow human empty headed. Didn't your momma teach you that?

I didnt take your thread seriously cos its ridiculous. Morality cannot be separated from our everyday lifestyle. So you can easily post your 'morality' threads in RELIGION, FAMILY, CULTURE, EDUCATION or any fitting section.

I can see you wanna be a mod.
sorry if I actually called anyone empty head, couldnt have meant that. just that sometimes people go out of way showing thenselves. op only requested for comments/arguements either for or against the topic and not some people doing it the other way, anyway I have goy your point. thank you
Re: Should There Morals Sction On Nairaland Site ? by Oahray: 12:39am On Jan 08, 2013
Lol... The op? Which op again? Na you open thread, na you be the op. *unfollows thread*
Re: Should There Morals Sction On Nairaland Site ? by Mynd44: 6:11am On Jan 08, 2013
Is this a joke or something?

(1) (Reply)

I Can't Remember How Many Times I Did This When I Was Young. / An 18 Yr Old Young Man Says He Cannot Be Prosecuted For Killing His Father! / .

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.