Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,753 members, 7,824,159 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 01:26 AM

What Impact Has Your Being A Christian Made On Your Life And People Around You? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / What Impact Has Your Being A Christian Made On Your Life And People Around You? (496 Views)

10 Practical Ways To Battle Sexual Temptation In A Christian's Life / The Life And Times Of 'Jesu Oyingbo' (Jesus Of Oyingbo) / Things That A Christian Shouldn't Buy Or Sell (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

What Impact Has Your Being A Christian Made On Your Life And People Around You? by godlyguy(m): 9:58pm On Jan 06, 2013
Christianity has really made me realize that Divinity is in me... I've been able to know from THE BIBLE that I have the nature and character of Christ. So, I'm born a victor and champion in this life, Hallelujah!!! This is the message I have received from GOD'S WORD through my man of God, PROPHET ORAH JEROME. My consciousness of my personality in Christ enables me to work in victory and everly determined to taking the gospel of My LORD JESUS CHRIST to all my sphere of contact and beyond!!!

1 Like

Re: What Impact Has Your Being A Christian Made On Your Life And People Around You? by Nobody: 10:14pm On Jan 06, 2013
[b][/b]Amen!Being a Christian has made me who I am today and all my sucess is all because of God. He has carried me through the hard times and has shown me that he is indeed a faithful God.
Re: What Impact Has Your Being A Christian Made On Your Life And People Around You? by sucezTP(f): 10:32pm On Jan 06, 2013
..being a christian has really added values to my life, especially when i'm with my ''second parents''.
I appreciate christianity more, whenever i'm with this family of God!
Btw, i'm not so good at winning souls for christ but, most people i knw actually came to my church because of my good deeds!

(1) (Reply)

For Men, Though You Never Know / No Hope For African Pope –benedict’s Brother / Openheavens 2013 - Now Available On Ios, Android, Blackberry, Amazon, Nokia Ovi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.