Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,114 members, 7,818,321 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:39 PM

resilientlyme..com - Literature/Writing Ads - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Literature/Writing Ads / resilientlyme..com (954 Views)

Cool Blog-santiagopad..com (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

resilientlyme..com by Nobody: 10:53pm On Jan 06, 2013
Sooo…am back to school, yeah, back to this . I feel much better than I anticipated, I guess I have gotten used to it, as usual I was greeted with comments of how much weight I had put on in the past few weeks, and I thought about it, why get a scale when you have people that tell you how many pounds you have added with their eyes? And personally, I try to accept myself the way I am and love myself, but somehow…I get back to this stage of uncertainty, doubt in my being, the figure I have and such, now all I can do is struggle to conform, once upon a time I used to love being just me, but then a round of applause for society and its success in turning me against me and my unique self, once unique used to be good, once unique used to be special, now unique is just weird, now the media dictates what is supposed to be the norm and if you stand out, you are treated as one with a defect... visit [url]resilientlyme..com[/url] to finish it...
Enjoy...
Re: resilientlyme..com by Nobody: 5:08pm On Feb 02, 2013
Bump

(1) (Reply)

. / Freelance Writers Wanted For Long-term Writing Project / Author Needed For A New Blog

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.