Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,729 members, 7,809,794 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 03:03 PM

Would You Hide Your Fiance(e) To Hear What Your Family Says About Her? - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Would You Hide Your Fiance(e) To Hear What Your Family Says About Her? (570 Views)

WIVES - Why Do You Hide Financial Projects From Your Partner? / Hear What A Mother Told Her Daughter On Her Wedding Day / What's So Special About Your Age That You Hide It? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Would You Hide Your Fiance(e) To Hear What Your Family Says About Her? by bigt2(m): 12:05am On Jan 07, 2013
I have been pondering on this idea for a couple of days, and i need honest answers only!. Is it polite to hide the presence of your fiance(e) from your family members when she comes visiting so as for her to secretly hear (and whine them) what they say about her?
Will it break her heart when she hears?
Will it make my people mad at me if they find out about it?
Will it flatter her?
Is it an act of mediocrity?

Re: Would You Hide Your Fiance(e) To Hear What Your Family Says About Her? by bigt2(m): 12:05am On Jan 07, 2013
And for the '#team-first to comment' and #team G4, please grow up! Its 2013 already!!! I wish this should hit the f. Page!(provided ive found favour in d eyes of d mods...) ideas are needed!! Who knows it might save the glitch
Re: Would You Hide Your Fiance(e) To Hear What Your Family Says About Her? by Nobody: 9:04am On Jan 07, 2013
If you can think up such childish schemes then you have no buisness getting married till you grow up a little more.
You handle your family she handles hers that is how marriage goes not hiding anyone to hear any nonesense.
You let your family respect her she does the same. That's how family business is connected not all this hiding and scheming, that is for jobless teenagers not 2 adults hoping to reproduce.
Re: Would You Hide Your Fiance(e) To Hear What Your Family Says About Her? by slimyem: 10:30am On Jan 07, 2013
Op,the answer is simple..[size=30pt]GROW UP!![/size]
Re: Would You Hide Your Fiance(e) To Hear What Your Family Says About Her? by Warfibabe(f): 11:37am On Jan 07, 2013
yes you can.
but make sure that you are ready for the consequences that comes with this kind of stuffs.
Re: Would You Hide Your Fiance(e) To Hear What Your Family Says About Her? by bigt2(m): 12:49pm On Jan 07, 2013
debrief08: If you can think up such childish schemes then you have no buisness getting married till you grow up a little more.
You handle your family she handles hers that is how marriage goes not hiding anyone to hear any nonesense.
You let your family respect her she does the same. That's how family business is connected not all this hiding and scheming, that is for jobless teenagers not 2 adults hoping to reproduce.

slimyem: Op,the answer is simple..[size=20pt]GROW UP!![/size]

i dont think u need to rue me for that thinking. Though i am not ready to marry, but is there any crime in trying to get directives?? Hell No!! Just try and get it into your thick cranium that the person u r meddling with is not a teenager!! angry
Warfibabe: yes you can.
but make sure that you are ready for the consequences that comes with this kind of stuffs.
thumbs up!! *cheers*

(1) (Reply)

Win Tickets For The AY Live Show / Facts About Infertility / Why Pay So Much For An Inverter ? ( Fueless & Noiseless Gen.)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.