Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,895 members, 7,817,631 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:55 PM

How To Use The Word Of God In Difficult Times. - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / How To Use The Word Of God In Difficult Times. (473 Views)

How To Thank God In Difficult Times / There May Be Difficult Times Ahead Of Us But After The Suffering Will Come Joy. / How To Live Holy Lives In Difficult Times. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How To Use The Word Of God In Difficult Times. by uchkochi(m): 8:30am On Jan 07, 2013
HOW TO USE THE WORD OF GOD IN DIFFICULT TIMES.

I greet you specially in the precious name of Jesus Christ. I want you to know that I love you that is why I am bringing this fresh word from heaven your way at this time.

Difficult times are real. Troubles are real, storms are inevitable. But more real and more important is the word of God. Everything answers to God's word; spiritual, emotional, physical, technological...Hebrews 1:3. Troubles are to bow to God's word not to your face. But there is a process. You have to follow this process so as to release the power in God's word to deal with the challenges. For you to use God's word appropriately in difficult times you must first;

REMEMBER THE WORD: This is where many miss it, they pray, they worry, their countenance changes. They fail to sit down and remember the word. There is a word for that situation. As a matter of fact, God is so faithful that He makes sure you hear the word before the challenge comes. You hear it some how, its already in your heart. All you have to do is to remember it. 1st Corinthians 10:13. For instance God will never allow you get into a situation that His word cannot bring you out. After remembering the word, the next thing is to;

USE THE WORD; There are different ways to use the word, you can pray it, you can speak it, you can think it, you can apply it but you must believe it first. Once you have done all of these, the challenges are gone spiritually but may still appear physically. Its only a test to see if you will go back on the word. The final stage is to;

STAY WITH THE WORD; To stay with the word is to thank God whenever you think of the situation, To stay with the word is to stop being worried and anxious, to stay with the word is to give thanksgiving seeds for what He has done(even if you can't see it). Phillippians 4:6. Beloved hold on a little longer and you will be amazed. The word works. Please share this message through any medium, I perceive it will be a blessing to someone. As you do so God will remember you specially in Jesus name. BB PIN IS 2739F228

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

The Charismatic Movement 2 / Your Environment Determines Your Ultimate Attainment In Life. / Chris Okotie Rules Out Future Marriage

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.