Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,597 members, 7,955,190 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 07:11 PM

New Year Resolutions: Do They Work? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / New Year Resolutions: Do They Work? (599 Views)

Share Your New Year Resolutions. / New Year's Resolutions: Why You Can't Keep Them / 12 Step Programs, Do They Work? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

New Year Resolutions: Do They Work? by sunnyt1(m): 10:18am On Jan 07, 2013
One common thing with most people at the beginning of a new year is setting out ones new year resolutions.

For some people it usually gives them the ability or opportunity to turn a new leaf and put an end to habits they are not too proud of.

Like smoking, drinking, keeping of malice, adultery, fornication and lots more.

But it has been observed that a lot of the time, these resolutions doesn’t even stand the test of time, as a lot are broken even before the first quarter of the New Year.

So what’s your take on this
Do new year resolutions work?

Are they advisable
Are they effective?

Speak out
Re: New Year Resolutions: Do They Work? by Gambrosia: 7:31pm On Jan 07, 2013
Sometimes yes and sometimes no! kiss
Re: New Year Resolutions: Do They Work? by totalbaby(f): 2:00am On Jan 14, 2013
sadI guess it depends on the person. As for me, every year I make new year resolutions but I never seem to stick with them.
Re: New Year Resolutions: Do They Work? by sunnyt1(m): 7:10am On Jan 14, 2013
totalbaby: sadI guess it depends on the person. As for me, every year I make new year resolutions but I never seem to stick with them.

So where do u think u have bin getting it wrong?

Have you bothered to make research on how 2 suceed in executing ur resolutions.
Re: New Year Resolutions: Do They Work? by sunnyt1(m): 7:11am On Jan 14, 2013
Gambrosia: Sometimes yes and sometimes no! kiss

And wats d determinant?

(1) (Reply)

Dogs, Cats Lined Up To Be Blessed / Who Is Ruling The World? / Atheists & Believers READ THIS!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.