Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,663 members, 7,959,009 topics. Date: Thursday, 26 September 2024 at 09:06 AM

Hitman: Blood Money...is It A Game For Gaming Professionals? - Gaming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Gaming / Hitman: Blood Money...is It A Game For Gaming Professionals? (1123 Views)

Did Hitman Game Reference Nigeria In Their Blood Money? (Photos) / You Know You're A Game Addict When / Real: Download Pes 2014 Mobile Game For Free Here (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Hitman: Blood Money...is It A Game For Gaming Professionals? by COvo(m): 10:52am On Jan 07, 2013
I've finished playing Hitman;Blood money for the second time and I've noticed that nobody around seems to understand what I was doin,they find it difficult to even fibre wire someone successfully but they are all good with the playstation. Is it only seasoned players that are good with the game?

(1) (Reply)

How To Get Games On Tecno / League Of Legends / The Man Behind Nigeria’s First Online Gaming Company

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.