Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,607 members, 7,827,291 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 10:10 AM

MTN Made Mistake For The First Time - Computers - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Computers / MTN Made Mistake For The First Time (1334 Views)

Share Your First Time Computer Experience / Bill Gates Admits Control-alt-delete Was A Mistake, Blames IBM / When Was The First Time You Used The Internet? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

MTN Made Mistake For The First Time by olatosina(m): 11:32am On Jan 07, 2013
I don't know whether anyone experience this: I recharged with 2500 for MTN night plan which should be 9pm-6am but whenever I check my used data plan, it always 25mb used. The funniest part is that I can browse for 24hrs. I think it's high time to collect all my money stolen by MTN.
Re: MTN Made Mistake For The First Time by nlofficial(m): 8:13pm On Jan 07, 2013
And you already blown it for yourself. In cases like this, you keep shut! Fact is MTN staffs do visit Nairaland.
Re: MTN Made Mistake For The First Time by talk2polo: 12:11pm On Jan 09, 2013
What an oaf u are!
nl.official:
And you already blown it for yourself. In cases like this, you keep shut! Fact is MTN staffs do visit Nairaland.
What an oaf u are!
Re: MTN Made Mistake For The First Time by olatosina(m): 7:02am On Jan 11, 2013
yes, not browsing with the sim on nairaland.
Re: MTN Made Mistake For The First Time by Nobody: 8:51am On Jan 12, 2013
I don’t think MTN can do any thing about it, I know of some one who did not load any kobo and had been browsing for more than three months now, 24/7. He told me all he did was that he attempted to load a data plan only to discover that it is working, he even loaned me his modem for over a week and I used it well, don’t check the data plan usage he told me and I did not, we were afraid it will spoil, any time I call him to ask if the free ….. is still working, he always respond in the affirmative. Boy, I envy him.

(1) (Reply)

Help! Çan't Receive Files Again On My PC Via Bluetooth! / Dell Latitude E5410 Core I3, 250gb Harddisk, 2gb Ram, At Surulere LAGOS. / Is It Possible To Get Solar For Only Laptop?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.