Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,194 members, 7,818,642 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:36 PM

Something Black People Should Think About - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Something Black People Should Think About (484 Views)

Jehovah's Witnesses: 17 Facts People Should Know About Them / A Reasonable Quote Atheist Should Think About / How Did Black People Become Black? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Something Black People Should Think About by Nobody: 12:20pm On Jan 07, 2013

1 Like

Re: Something Black People Should Think About by Areaboy2(m): 12:33pm On Jan 07, 2013
In Katt's defence, I'm sure he is just appealing to his fan base. Since the majority of them are blacks and believe in their slave masters god. It keeps him safely in the politically correct region to say things like that and get away with it. Katt is one clever little dude

Oh fck it.. the nigg@ is just brainwashed and dunno wtf he's talking about grin grin

On a serious note though; Black people should spend sometime to digest the last 1.5 minute of this video and ask themselves, "Is this true?"
The answer to that question I hope will make a difference

1 Like

Re: Something Black People Should Think About by Nobody: 12:39pm On Jan 07, 2013
apart from his swearing which I object to , he was right when he called evolution theory adherents and atheists , DUMB and S.TUPID !! grin
Re: Something Black People Should Think About by Nobody: 12:42pm On Jan 07, 2013
Area_boy: In Katt's defence, I'm sure he is just appealing to his fan base. Since the majority of them are blacks and believe in their slave masters god. It keeps him safely in the politically correct region to say things like that and get away with it. Katt is one clever little dude

Oh fck it.. the nigg@ is just brainwashed and dunno wtf he's talking about grin grin

On a serious note though; Black people should spend sometime to digest the last 1.5 minute of this video and ask themselves, "Is this true?"
The answer to that question I hope will make a difference

lol....how true! Katt Williams is a dumbass and so are a large part of his fanbase

The last part of the video should be what we as black people should really think about
Re: Something Black People Should Think About by Nobody: 12:43pm On Jan 07, 2013
frosbel: apart from his swearing which I object to , he was right when he called evolution theory adherents and atheists , DUMB and S.TUPID !! grin

I see- majority of scientists or biologists are stupid and the bible-belt creationists in America are the smart ones?

So what about the last part of the video? Wetin you think?
Re: Something Black People Should Think About by Areaboy2(m): 12:54pm On Jan 07, 2013
frosbel: apart from his swearing which I object to , he was right when he called evolution theory adherents and atheists , DUMB and S.TUPID !! grin

In one constructive sentence, can you please tell me why you do not agree with the theory of evolution?

Logicboy03:

lol....how true! Katt Williams is a dumbass and so are a large part of his fanbase

The last part of the video should be what we as black people should really think about

Problem is, most of them know nothing about history and don't even care to know. They rather take the easy route of swallowing everything they are told hook, line, and sinker. quite sad

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

How Often Do You Pray To Your God? / Secrets Behind The Blessings Of The Lord / Can Negates Foundation.,.... Catholic Church

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.