Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,717 members, 7,816,951 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 09:02 PM

Female Partner Needed ASAP. - Dating And Meet-up Zone - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / Female Partner Needed ASAP. (1811 Views)

I Need A Female Partner 2 Travel 2 Dubai I Will Sponsor Visa Tcket And Shopping / Single And Rich, You Need Female Partner from Ghana, Lagos, Imo, Abuja And Ph. / Looking For A Live-in Female Partner (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Female Partner Needed ASAP. by pope732901(m): 12:22pm On Feb 25, 2008
Hi Girls. I need a lady. If you think you're up to my task don't hesitate to contact me.
I am
Height - Tall 5'6
Body type - Average
Sexuality - Straight
Eye - Brown
Lips - Sexy
Hair - Black

As you will find out, I am the type of person that loves to be in a relationship. I want to share my mind, body and soul with someone.

I am looking for my significant other. I am not the type of person that wants to be single and jumping from one sexual relationship to another. I want one woman in my life. I believe that when I do find my soul mate that she will be very pleased with what I can offer her. I am romantic, caring, affectionate, giving, loyal, open-minded, funny, sophisticated, intelligent, financially stable and much more.

I love making the woman I`m with feel like a princess, I'm looking for someone I can pamper.
Someone who enjoys receiving affection and attention.
Someone who enjoys being treated like a princess. I need someone who is loyal, kind, and loving.
Someone who loves to laugh, have fun and has a good sense of humor.
Someone who acts like a lady and has the strength of a woman, I enjoy kissing and hugging very much as well as intimacy that comes with friendship and relating on more than a physical level.

I am tired of being alone and ultimately would like to find someone who has lots of time to spend with me.

I have an excellent sense of humor and like to match wits and converse on an intellectual level.
While I can talk about almost any topic I prefer the conversation not include some of the profane language that seems to have taken over our culture!

I'm good as far as being financially stable. I like all kinds of music. I can enjoy classical to rap. I LOVE movies. I am an avid movie watcher. My favorite ones are Star Wars. I like traveling. I try to take a trip at least once a year. Last year I went to Key West, Grand Caymans and Cozumel.

ABOUT ME: I AM A CARING, COMPASSIONATE PERSON WHO IS ALWAYS LOOKING TO MAKE MY DREAMS COME TRUE. I WILL ALWAYS STRIVE TO ACHIEVE MY GOALS AND PUSH MYSELF TO ACCOMPLISH WHAT I WANT OR NEED. I AM HONEST TO THE CORE, IF YOU DON’T LIKE WHAT I HAVE TO SAY TO BAD. I EXERCISE MY RIGHT TO FREE SPEECH. I AM A VERY TRUSTING PERSON UNTIL YOU MAKE ME NOT TO TRUST YOU. ONCE I DON’T TRUST YOU, IT’S GONE. NO CHANCE OF IT EVER GETTING TO WHERE I CAN, AGAIN. I AM SINGLE AND LOOKING. I AM NOT EXPECTING TO FIND MY SOUL MATE ON THE INTERNET BUT THEN AGAIN I NEVER KNOW WHAT GOD HAS IN STORE FOR ME AND WHERE I AM GOING TO MEET THAT GURL. I PUT 100 PERCENT INTO RELATIONSHIPS AND NOT INTO ONE NIGHTERS. THAT IS FOR WIMPS. I WANT A LONG LASTING RELATIONSHIP. I AM VERY INDEPENDENT AND LOVE THAT ABOUT ME. I AM OUTGOING, OUTSPOKEN (LOL), AND HAVE A GREAT SENSE OF HUMOR. I AM FUN TO BE AROUND AND EASY TO GET ALONG WITH.

ABOUT WHAT I AM LOOKING FOR IN A LADY: FIRST, I AM NOT LOOKING FOR, BI-CURIOUS, LESBIAN OR LOOKING TO FIND THAT. SO STOP ASKING, IT WILL NEVER HAPPEN. PUSSY AND ASS WERE MADE FOR GUYZ! I AM NOT AGAINST SAME SEX RELATIONSHIPS AND WILL BE FRIENDS WITH PEOPLE THAT HAVE DECIDED TO LIVE LIKE THAT BECAUSE ITS THEIR CHOICE - NOT MINE. I RESPECT THEIR DECISIONS; DON’T PUSH THEM ON ME THO. I WANT TO FIND THAT GURL THAT MAKES ME FEEL SPECIAL. QUALITIES I ADMIRE ARE HONESTY, OUTSPOKEN (THEY HAVE TO HAVE OPINIONS), TRUST, HAVE TO WORK, WANTS SAME THINGS THAT I DO; I WANT THE SAME THINGS THAT THEY DO, CAN COMPROMISE, ROMANTIC, SPONTANEOUS, AND INDEPENDENT. I DON’T HAVE TIME TO BE SOMEONE’S COUNSELOR OR BABYSITTER. I WOULD LIKE THE GURL TO HAVE PERSONALITY AND BRAINS (NOT SO MUCH INTO LOOKS) BECAUSE AS ONE OF MY FAVORITE COMEDIAN SAYS (LOOKS CAN FADE, YOU CAN’T FIX STUPID!!!!) I LOVE SEX (NOT ONLINE SEX BUT SEX IN PERSON - THE REAL THING!) I AM ALWAYS IN THE MOOD. ROMANCE MY MIND AND I AM WET AT YOUR FEET, SHOW ME YOU CARE AND WE WILL DO IT ANYWHERE.

IF YOU HAVE ANY OTHER QUESTIONS, ASK. I AM NOT SHY BY ANY MEANS, AND I AM AN OPEN BOOK.

If you're interested. Contact me through ifelonely@yahoo.com

Well, I am going to close before this letter turns into a novel. I hope to hear from you soon.

Take Care,

Pope

Re: Female Partner Needed ASAP. by Frando29(m): 12:46pm On Feb 25, 2008
Let's see the pic of your d**k for starters! grin grin grin
Re: Female Partner Needed ASAP. by pope732901(m): 1:01pm On Feb 25, 2008
Frando, you no serious.

Lets get serious Brother.
Re: Female Partner Needed ASAP. by Nobody: 1:06pm On Feb 25, 2008
Frando29:

Let's see the pic of your d**k for starters! grin grin grin
lol yes, allow us to see grin *giggles*
Re: Female Partner Needed ASAP. by pope732901(m): 1:15pm On Feb 25, 2008
ibkaye:

Ibkaye, can you please be serious for just Once?

I've been reading some of your comments on forums, You're never serious!
Re: Female Partner Needed ASAP. by Nobody: 1:19pm On Feb 25, 2008
pope732901:

Ibkaye, can you please be serious for just Once?

I've been reading some of your comments on forums, You're never serious!
sorry o, it's just the way 'I' are grin
Re: Female Partner Needed ASAP. by Easybaby(f): 1:41pm On Feb 25, 2008
ibkaye:

And you will show him yours tongue tongue tongue
Re: Female Partner Needed ASAP. by Nobody: 1:48pm On Feb 25, 2008
lai lai cheesy
Re: Female Partner Needed ASAP. by pahtahkee: 1:51pm On Feb 25, 2008
This guy is desperate oh. grin grin

Make one babe abeg elevate hin status. cheesy
Re: Female Partner Needed ASAP. by Busta(f): 5:35pm On Feb 25, 2008
Men . . . . ur list long oh!
only if there's a market that puts all that into one piece for u.
Re: Female Partner Needed ASAP. by TheSly: 5:49pm On Feb 25, 2008

Gosh!!. . .what did u say u wanted to see? angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry

Poster

So u think its easy to get a girl like that? cheesy

Dream on. . . until u get to tha promise land grin cheesy
Re: Female Partner Needed ASAP. by Rebellious(f): 5:54pm On Feb 25, 2008
"eyes - hazel"

Are you Kelly Clarkson? Be proud of your brown eyes, brother.
Re: Female Partner Needed ASAP. by femi6(m): 5:57pm On Feb 25, 2008
@poster thats a waste of talent
u should have written a book as a biography of yourself and make some money   smiley
Re: Female Partner Needed ASAP. by pope732901(m): 6:15pm On Feb 25, 2008
fe_mi:

u should have written a book as a biography of yourself and make some money smiley
Thanks so much Fe_mi. I really appreciate that. O seun gan
Re: Female Partner Needed ASAP. by femi6(m): 6:24pm On Feb 25, 2008
no problem man smiley
Re: Female Partner Needed ASAP. by NaJaHaJe(f): 2:13am On Feb 26, 2008
wow this is the longest proposal I have ever read.

@poster

do you think the 'right woman' will have the patience to read that?
Re: Female Partner Needed ASAP. by Cassiel(f): 2:42am On Feb 26, 2008
@poster
One,you say you like to have intellectual conversations that don't include profane language,yet you freely used 'pussy' and 'ass'.what's good for the goose isn't good for the gander?
Two,you say you love sex.Lemme quote you here-"show me you care and we can do it anywhere".That sounds promiscuously desperate.And let me guess,the statement works for every girl you meet right?Just show him you care and you'll be doing it everywhere.That's a trust-killer,my friend.Unless you're looking for a nympho.
Three,if something wasn't wrong with you somewhere,you wouldn't need to advertise yourself so elaborately online.So what's the catch?(besides the ones i already detected)
Four,do you honestly think an intelligent,intellectual,self-confident lady will instantly contact you after reading your epistle?Cos such girls prefer to be wooed,rather than being told to go into the 'Free men store' to pick the size that fits.
Five,you asked for honesty and that's what i just gave you.So don't hate grin
Re: Female Partner Needed ASAP. by chika98: 3:56am On Feb 26, 2008
Star wars screams geek! lol @ people always tryna find toto on Nairaland
Re: Female Partner Needed ASAP. by pope732901(m): 8:48am On Feb 26, 2008
Cassiel:

@poster
One,you say you like to have intellectual conversations that don't include profane language,yet you freely used 'pussy' and 'ass'.what's good for the goose isn't good for the gander?
Two,you say you love sex.Lemme quote you here-"show me you care and we can do it anywhere".That sounds promiscuously desperate.And let me guess,the statement works for every girl you meet right?Just show him you care and you'll be doing it everywhere.That's a trust-killer,my friend.Unless you're looking for a nympho.
Three,if something wasn't wrong with you somewhere,you wouldn't need to advertise yourself so elaborately online.So what's the catch?(besides the ones i already detected)
Four,do you honestly think an intelligent,intellectual,self-confident lady will instantly contact you after reading your epistle?Cos such girls prefer to be wooed,rather than being told to go into the 'Free men store' to pick the size that fits.
Five,you asked for honesty and that's what i just gave you.So don't hate grin

Cassiel, thanks so much for that. But I want you to know, I am not here to seek a S E X You A L PARTNER. I want a S E X U A L RELATIONSHIP. I like to be open and honest at first. As I've stated earlier, I am not the type that pretends to be someone I am not. Thats just my real self.

Thanks Cassie how is P.diddy?
Re: Female Partner Needed ASAP. by pope732901(m): 9:01am On Feb 26, 2008
NaJa HaJe:

wow this is the longest proposal I have ever read.

@poster

do you think the 'right woman' will have the patience to read that?

lol. She ain't gat choice. ROFTLOL
Re: Female Partner Needed ASAP. by pope732901(m): 9:11am On Feb 26, 2008
Poster

So u think its easy to get a girl like that? cheesy

Dream on. . . until u get to tha promise land grin cheesy
[quote][/quote]

There is nothing easy in this world OKAY? If I don't try it, I won't hope.

If you don't give trials, you will never succeed.

Anyways thanks for your comment.

Poppie
Re: Female Partner Needed ASAP. by Fredrika(f): 12:27pm On Feb 26, 2008
@poster

You sound like an wonderful person. I'm sure you'll find a woman. Good luck!
Re: Female Partner Needed ASAP. by Nobody: 12:40pm On Feb 26, 2008
pope732901:

I am looking for my significant other. I am not the type of person that wants to be single and jumping from one sexual relationship to another. I want one woman in my life. I believe that when I do find my soul mate that she will be very pleased with what I can offer her. I am romantic, caring, affectionate, giving, loyal, open-minded, funny, sophisticated, intelligent, financially stable and much more.

I love making the woman I`m with feel like a princess, I'm looking for someone I can pamper.
Someone who enjoys receiving affection and attention.
Someone who enjoys being treated like a princess. I need someone who is loyal, kind, and loving.
Someone who loves to laugh, have fun and has a good sense of humor.
Someone who acts like a lady and has the strength of a woman,  I enjoy kissing and hugging very much as well as intimacy that comes with friendship and relating on more than a physical level.

I am tired of being alone and ultimately would like to find someone who has lots of time to spend with me.

I have an excellent sense of humor and like to match wits and converse on an intellectual level.
While I can talk about almost any topic I prefer the conversation not include some of the profane language that seems to have taken over our culture!

I'm good as far as being financially stable. I like all kinds of music. I can enjoy classical to rap. I LOVE movies. I am an avid movie watcher. My favorite ones are Star Wars. I like traveling. I try to take a trip at least once a year. Last year I went to Key West, Grand Caymans and Cozumel.

ABOUT ME: I AM A CARING, COMPASSIONATE PERSON WHO IS ALWAYS LOOKING TO MAKE MY DREAMS COME TRUE. I WILL ALWAYS STRIVE TO ACHIEVE MY GOALS AND PUSH MYSELF TO ACCOMPLISH WHAT I WANT OR NEED. I AM HONEST TO THE CORE, IF YOU DON’T LIKE WHAT I HAVE TO SAY TO BAD. I EXERCISE MY RIGHT TO FREE SPEECH. I AM A VERY TRUSTING PERSON UNTIL YOU MAKE ME NOT TO TRUST YOU. ONCE I DON’T TRUST YOU, IT’S GONE. NO CHANCE OF IT EVER GETTING TO WHERE I CAN, AGAIN. I AM SINGLE AND LOOKING. I AM NOT EXPECTING TO FIND MY SOUL MATE ON THE INTERNET BUT THEN AGAIN I NEVER KNOW WHAT GOD HAS IN STORE FOR ME AND WHERE I AM GOING TO MEET THAT GURL. I PUT 100 PERCENT INTO RELATIONSHIPS AND NOT INTO ONE NIGHTERS. THAT IS FOR WIMPS. I WANT A LONG LASTING RELATIONSHIP. I AM VERY INDEPENDENT AND LOVE THAT ABOUT ME. I AM OUTGOING, OUTSPOKEN (LOL), AND HAVE A GREAT SENSE OF HUMOR. I AM FUN TO BE AROUND AND EASY TO GET ALONG WITH.

ABOUT WHAT I AM LOOKING FOR IN A LADY: FIRST, I AM NOT LOOKING FOR, BI-CURIOUS, LESBIAN OR LOOKING TO FIND THAT. SO STOP ASKING, IT WILL NEVER HAPPEN. PUSSY AND ASS WERE MADE FOR GUYZ! I AM NOT AGAINST SAME SEX RELATIONSHIPS AND WILL BE FRIENDS WITH PEOPLE THAT HAVE DECIDED TO LIVE LIKE THAT BECAUSE ITS THEIR CHOICE - NOT MINE. I RESPECT THEIR DECISIONS; DON’T PUSH THEM ON ME THO. I WANT TO FIND THAT GURL THAT MAKES ME FEEL SPECIAL. QUALITIES I ADMIRE ARE HONESTY, OUTSPOKEN (THEY HAVE TO HAVE OPINIONS), TRUST, HAVE TO WORK, WANTS SAME THINGS THAT I DO; I WANT THE SAME THINGS THAT THEY DO, CAN COMPROMISE, ROMANTIC, SPONTANEOUS, AND INDEPENDENT. I DON’T HAVE TIME TO BE SOMEONE’S COUNSELOR OR BABYSITTER. I WOULD LIKE THE GURL TO HAVE PERSONALITY AND BRAINS (NOT SO MUCH INTO LOOKS) BECAUSE AS ONE OF MY FAVORITE COMEDIAN SAYS (LOOKS CAN FADE, YOU CAN’T FIX STUPID!!!!) I LOVE SEX (NOT ONLINE SEX BUT SEX IN PERSON - THE REAL THING!) I AM ALWAYS IN THE MOOD. ROMANCE MY MIND AND I AM WET AT YOUR FEET, SHOW ME YOU CARE AND WE WILL DO IT ANYWHERE.

IF YOU HAVE ANY OTHER QUESTIONS, ASK. I AM NOT SHY BY ANY MEANS, AND I AM AN OPEN BOOK.

If you're interested. Contact me through ifelonely@yahoo.com

Well, I am going to close before this letter turns into a novel. I hope to hear from you soon.

Take Care,

Pope

looking for a girl to match my intelligent -  the polished version  grin

going by your profile, you are 21 - could u explain your finacial stability to us?

going by this. . .

pope732901:

[size=8pt]Yes, girls loves it soo much. The day I knew was the day I met a girl and she became a friend. So one day she paid me a visit and I made love to her. Here is how the whole story went: We were standing at my balcony I stood behind her and held her around her waist. She took hold of my hands and pressed her hands firmly against mine and leant back into me. She smelt as wonderful as she looked, and i could feel little goosebumps starting to form on her skin as if she was anticipating something happening or wanted something to happen. I gently caressed her stomach and sensually and slowly kissed her neck and shoulders. She responded by dropping her head to the opposite shoulder as I felt her hands tense on top of mine. I slowly moved my hands up towards she firm breasts and started to carress and massage she breasts through the flimsy material of her bikini. Immidiately I felt her nipples start to expand and she started to murmur as passion started to overwhelm her. I continued to massage her breasts whilst still kissing her neck and lovely soft skin across the top of her shoulders as she continued to hold my hands.

I gently lifted the top of her bikini up and exposed her lovely breasts allowing them the freedom to be exposed and allowing me to pleasure her properly. She giggled and then pushed my hands firmly against both breasts asking me to squeeze them and make her niples tingle with excitement. I was of course happy to oblige. They were firm but soft, and her nipples were rock hard to the point where i could roll them between my fingers.

After a few minutes I started to caress her down her stomach towards her bikini bottoms. I got to the top of her bikini bottom and started to stroke her along the bikini line which caused her to gasp as I must have touched a sensitive spot. "Don't stop" she whispered, "go all the way" so with that I slipped my hand into her undies whilst at the same time her opened her legs slightly to allow me better access.

I was greeted by what I can only describe as heaven. Her neatly trimmed pussy (insert trimmed/shaven/natural as appropriate) was so wet i could feel her love juice start to flow down the inside of her thigh. I stroked and caressed her beautiful love hole for a minute or so, all the time her sighs becoming louder and more passionate. Then I gently inserted one, then two fingers into her wound of love and that sent a shiver throughout her body as she felt me explore her most intimate areas. the more i explored, the wetter she got the more the shiver increased through out her body, until she could not take any more and exploded and experienced a mighty orgasm covering my fingers and most of my hand in her come.

As she subsided, she turned around and pulled down my trousers and exposed my cock. without battingan eyelid, she dropped to her knees and took my whole length in her mouth and started to suck for all she were worth sending shivers of pleasure throughout all of my body.

she played with my balls, stroked my cock, she even grabbed hold of my buttocks with both her hands and pulled me closer to she so that she could get as much of my length down her throat as possible. It didn't take long before I felt my balls start to tense up and i knew that i would be close to exploding.

So, I withdrew, and led she over to the bed where I gently removed her bikini bottoms and exposed her wonderful love hole. she immidiately opened her legs as wide as possible and I could see her love juice still seeping out and down towards her arse. I could not resist the temptation to taste her  so I fell to my knees and buried my face between her legs using my tounge to lap up and taste as much of she as I could. Did she taste good? Silly question. she tasted better than any 5 star meal.

As i licked, sucked and played with her pussy her clit was becoming more and more swollen allowing me the chance to actually suck her clit causing her to start bucking in a rhthmic fashion as she again felt the passion start to rise in her.

It was not long before she could not take any more and she said "Bleep me, I want she inside me!" Again i needed no second invitation, and with that I positioned myself between she and started to enter her. Slowly at first, She asked boy, did it feel good. Tight but ever so wet, but ever so good. I continued to enter and she gasped as the length of my cock entered her up to the hilt and she took my full length.

I started to pump HER whilst she played with her magnificent breasts and we were quickly in time with one another as we started to thrust. I could hear a combination of my body slapping against the inside of her thighs, the wetness of her pussy as she self lubricated, and her moaning as she started to climax.

Suddenly, and in unison we both climaxed. I exploded all my come deep inside of her whilst, her orgasmed and shot her come back the other way causing a glorious smelling combination of both our love creams mixed together and which smeared all over my cock and all over her pussy.

As we both subsided, I collapsed into her arms and gently played with her breast nearest me whilst we got our breath back. she kissed me gently and we fell asleep.

She kept coming back but the most part she enjoyed most was when I licked her clit.
[/size]

u don give the above sack letter? shocked shocked shocked shocked abi she doesn't meet the specifications stated in your proposal?
Re: Female Partner Needed ASAP. by efuah(f): 12:45pm On Feb 26, 2008
oyb:

looking for a girl to match my intelligent - the polished version grin

going by your profile, you are 21 - could u explain your finacial stability to us?

going by this. . .

u don give the above sack letter? shocked shocked shocked shocked abi she doesn't meet the specifications stated in your proposal?
lmoa grin grin grin i was going to ask same. . . . hw u doing? tongue
Re: Female Partner Needed ASAP. by Nobody: 12:52pm On Feb 26, 2008
efuah:

lmoa  grin grin grin i was going to ask same. . .  . hw u doing? tongue

am cool

please don't tell me my er. . . cyberstalking habits make u sick undecided

peeps need to learn the vital lesson about the paper trail - be careful what you  put  on record , as it can come back and bite u in the ass

at least we can all see the sort of novel our poster is more inclined to write - confessions of a cybercafe rat - nigerian edition cheesy
Re: Female Partner Needed ASAP. by Nobody: 12:55pm On Feb 26, 2008
@ Efuah

Fefe Ne EFe!!! grin Na to come sample for nairaland be ur own abi? kiss
Re: Female Partner Needed ASAP. by pope732901(m): 12:59pm On Feb 26, 2008
oyb:

looking for a girl to match my intelligent - the polished version grin

going by this. . .

Thanks for that. I only shared what happened in my past. Okay? Are you telling me you've never had S E X in your life? I don't see anything wrong in sharing okay. I am proud of myself. No matter what I post online. I will always be myself.

Thanks.
Re: Female Partner Needed ASAP. by pope732901(m): 1:08pm On Feb 26, 2008
Fredrika:

@poster

You sound like an wonderful person. I'm sure you'll find a woman. Good luck!

@Fredika, thanks so much. I really appreciate it. Hugs to you.
Re: Female Partner Needed ASAP. by talk2sulta: 1:09pm On Feb 26, 2008
@poster
perfect copy and paste,too many contradictions.I bow oh!
Re: Female Partner Needed ASAP. by pope732901(m): 1:13pm On Feb 26, 2008
talk2sulta:

@poster
perfect copy and paste,too many contradictions.I bow oh!

Thanks I bow too.

If someone look at you guys comments on Nairaland, the person will just go hang his/her self. But let me tell you guys. No matter the negative things you say. Ain't give a heck okay? I must get the babe.

No Sh1t.

Poppie
Re: Female Partner Needed ASAP. by Easybaby(f): 2:26pm On Feb 26, 2008
u should have written a book as a biography of yourself and make some money

lol cheesy cheesy cheesy grin grin grin
Re: Female Partner Needed ASAP. by talk2sulta: 2:40pm On Feb 26, 2008
@poster
sorry you cant get the babe on this site.I suggest you try your luck somewhere else.the babes on this site are too imperfect for a perfect person like you.wish you luck as you search further.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Hi Guys,i Need A Cool N Fun Loving Guy 4 A Date / Whatsapp Group For Ondo And Environs / I Keep Meeting The Wrong People, Why?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 69
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.