Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,525 members, 7,819,887 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 05:05 AM

Dos The Minutes U Spend In The Bathrum Determine Hw Clean U Bath? - Fashion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Dos The Minutes U Spend In The Bathrum Determine Hw Clean U Bath? (644 Views)

Fashion Styles By The Minutes / .... / Wat Beauty Beauty Product Wld U Spend Your Last Dime On? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Dos The Minutes U Spend In The Bathrum Determine Hw Clean U Bath? by baibijayyahoo(f): 4:26pm On Jan 07, 2013
some tymz my friend get in the bathroom and spend so much time,nd am like 'wat exactly wer u doin in the bathroom for dat long'?!...... For me i spend at most 15mins, sometimes even less,dos d tym u spend reali count? Isn't is all abt how well u scrub? Bt then wen some guyz baff dey dnt even spend five min, guyz and gals....... how long do u spend?
Re: Dos The Minutes U Spend In The Bathrum Determine Hw Clean U Bath? by Nobody: 4:30pm On Jan 07, 2013
baibijay@yahoo.:
some tymz my friend get in the bathroom and spend so much time,nd am like 'wat exactly wer u doin in the bathroom for dat long'?!...... For me i spend at most 15mins, sometimes even less,dos d tym u spend reali count? Isn't is all abt how well u scrub? Bt then wen some guyz baff dey dnt even spend five min, guyz and gals....... how long do u spend?

When next your friends come out of the bathroom,try and check the size of soap they went in with..ie if they use tablet soap or check the volume of the the shower gel they went in with.It tells a lot..

Wetin dem de wash self..even roadside greasy mechanic no de wash like that.

1 Like

Re: Dos The Minutes U Spend In The Bathrum Determine Hw Clean U Bath? by Kslib(m): 8:00am On Jan 08, 2013
baibijay@yahoo.:
Omo you get time oh... 15mins for baff...haba,even catholic baptism wey dey wash away "ORIGINAL SIN" no dey reach 3mins...

1 Like

Re: Dos The Minutes U Spend In The Bathrum Determine Hw Clean U Bath? by baibijayyahoo(f): 2:17pm On Jan 08, 2013
[quote
author=Kslib]
Omo you get time oh... 15mins for baff...haba,even catholic baptism wey
dey wash away "ORIGINAL SIN" no dey reach 3mins...[/quote]

grin grin grin lol..... haba, 3mins in d bafrum? nah abeg dat 1wnt b clean.

(1) (Reply)

Western Fashion Doesnt Work here! / Wallpaper/tattoo / You Wanna Be Addressed As Beautiful?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.