Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,739 members, 7,824,102 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 11:04 PM

Easy Way To Insert Adverts Codes On Blogs - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Easy Way To Insert Adverts Codes On Blogs (534 Views)

How To Insert Adsense Codes Into Your Blogger And Wordpress Blogs / Sort Codes For Nigerian Banks / Zip Codes For Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Easy Way To Insert Adverts Codes On Blogs by Engineer1985(m): 7:22pm On Jan 07, 2013
If you really want to make money from your blog, then you have to start showing adverts on it. So many bloggers now make lots of money by only displaying ads on their blog. The process is quite simple and does not require much computer knowledge. I’m going to show you how to insert this advertisement codes Into your wordpress or blogger blog. For wordpress.org users, I’m going to show how to use plugins to do this. Read on: http://nairaextra.com/how-to-insert-adsense-and-other-advert-codes-on-wordpress-and-blogger-blogs/

(1) (Reply)

How And What To Export From Nigeria / I Need Raw GOLD To Buy. / Online Marketing Strategies

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 4
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.