Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,752 members, 7,817,082 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:51 AM

How Many Nairaland Likes Have You Got? - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / How Many Nairaland Likes Have You Got? (535 Views)

How Many Likes Have You Recorded On Your Post? / How Many Nairaland User Names Do You Have? / So Many Nairaland Members Online Right Now (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Many Nairaland Likes Have You Got? by NeuroBoss(m): 7:53pm On Jan 07, 2013
Every commenter revel in the fact that their comments generated many ''likes'' as this showed among many others that they have just dropped a witty line, made a sensible contribution, appealed to somebody's bigotry, made a funny remark etc. I checked my ''likes'' today from my frontpage and mine is 109. How many have you got?
Re: How Many Nairaland Likes Have You Got? by Nobody: 8:30pm On Jan 07, 2013
Congrats ......
Some of us don't keep count
Re: How Many Nairaland Likes Have You Got? by greatgod2012(f): 5:40am On Jan 08, 2013
Heeeeeeeeheee, na wa o....so, some pple do count their numbers of "likes"
@op, may i ask..........do you post your comments as you deem fit and as its suppose to be, or you pst comments to attract "likes"?
smh, over this discovery
so many kids here already!
Re: How Many Nairaland Likes Have You Got? by Mynd44: 6:03am On Jan 08, 2013
Talk about vanity

(1) (Reply)

Sexkillz And Ogbeche77 Please Unban Me / Funny Case Of Kiss And Slap! / My Ally In Evil, My Closest Enemy.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.