Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,835 members, 7,820,916 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 02:41 AM

CLAIM Your 100% FREE Website Design -this Is Not A Misprint - Adverts - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Adverts / CLAIM Your 100% FREE Website Design -this Is Not A Misprint (1610 Views)

For Your 100% South Africa Visa Link / Sign-up To Get A Free Website At Nigeria's 1st Ever Web Fair By Google,MTN E.t.c / Join Now And Claim Your $20 Signup Fee (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

CLAIM Your 100% FREE Website Design -this Is Not A Misprint by demoreon: 8:14pm On Jan 07, 2013
Hey there...

First off, Happy New Year to you and your family!

Its with great pleasure that am putting up this thread...I have over seven years of experience in web development and in those years developed variety of websites and would like to create one for you today absolutely free

It turns out that in the last 2yrs our web design effort has really helped a lot of people and giving them some weird exposure and the results have been inspiring.

I'm about to get a wee bit personal.

I hope you won't mind?

It's 2013 and it's gonna be an amazing year, as such I and my team would like to develop for you a 100% free website. YEA you don't pay us a cent.

Now you might be asking why are we doing this for free, The simple answer is that we think and believe that giving back to the community is important and that's why we want to help as many people as possible.

Lastly, there is absolutely no way that you can lose in this as you are getting your own website designed by us 100% free, normally I would offer you money back guarantee but since you aint paying me you can be assured that its a win-win situation for us.

NOTE: This offer is a free give away and such will be available for a limited time, I have no idea when I will pull this off from this board, but I want you to know it won't last forever.
So shoot a PM to claim ur 100% free spot.
Re: CLAIM Your 100% FREE Website Design -this Is Not A Misprint by frankzone: 8:46pm On Jan 07, 2013
exactly what iam looking for! plz i want!
Re: CLAIM Your 100% FREE Website Design -this Is Not A Misprint by frankzone: 8:50pm On Jan 07, 2013
dakezinfo@yahoo.com
Re: CLAIM Your 100% FREE Website Design -this Is Not A Misprint by demoreon: 8:52pm On Jan 07, 2013
Send a pm if you gat interest
Re: CLAIM Your 100% FREE Website Design -this Is Not A Misprint by fxjohn2: 12:31am On Jan 08, 2013
My pm not working, here is my email jonosa2@gmail.com
i expect ur response
Re: CLAIM Your 100% FREE Website Design -this Is Not A Misprint by demoreon: 10:59am On Jan 08, 2013
fxjohn2: My pm not working, here is my email jonosa2@gmail.com
i expect ur response
Check your mail
Re: CLAIM Your 100% FREE Website Design -this Is Not A Misprint by bobojoshua(m): 12:39pm On Jan 08, 2013
my pm is not working. my email is joshuajonathan97@gmail.com
Re: CLAIM Your 100% FREE Website Design -this Is Not A Misprint by demoreon: 12:46pm On Jan 08, 2013
bobojoshua: my pm is not working. my email is joshuajonathan97@gmail.com
I left you a mail
Re: CLAIM Your 100% FREE Website Design -this Is Not A Misprint by bobojoshua(m): 11:08pm On Jan 08, 2013
bobojoshua: my pm is not working. my email is joshuajonathan97@gmail.com
please, kindly resend the mail
Re: CLAIM Your 100% FREE Website Design -this Is Not A Misprint by demoreon: 9:48am On Jan 09, 2013
bobojoshua: please, kindly resend the mail
The email connected to your NL ends with "94"
I just sent you a mail now
Re: CLAIM Your 100% FREE Website Design -this Is Not A Misprint by bobojoshua(m): 11:38pm On Jan 09, 2013
demoreon:
demoreon:
email recieved but can't reply.pls, ur email address
Re: CLAIM Your 100% FREE Website Design -this Is Not A Misprint by demoreon: 10:41am On Jan 10, 2013
Hello people

I created this thread some days ago and just wanted to make sure
that you got it since it was super important and could help lot of people who have problems developing a website or been longing to have one.

It had to do with this..

Getting a website designed by me 100% free ...

Well, the truth is I am willing to help just 25 people, but I didn't put that figure up, now I have 18 slots left.
So if you feel this is for you, grab it while it last.
Re: CLAIM Your 100% FREE Website Design -this Is Not A Misprint by haruna1970(m): 11:29am On Jan 13, 2013
@demoreon: I have successfully registered with payoneer. The card will be delivered by february. My question now is do I need to fill the tax form? Or should I just leave it. How do I know the u.s account it will be linked with. Thank you.
Re: CLAIM Your 100% FREE Website Design -this Is Not A Misprint by neksummi(m): 1:11pm On Jan 13, 2013
Having interacted with demereon for the past two weeks, I can say he knows what he's doing. Though I'm working with him on a different project, I have no doubt that this offer is worth taking.
Re: CLAIM Your 100% FREE Website Design -this Is Not A Misprint by demoreon: 4:59pm On Jan 13, 2013
haruna1970: @demoreon: I have successfully registered with payoneer. The card will be delivered by february. My question now is do I need to fill the tax form? Or should I just leave it. How do I know the u.s account it will be linked with. Thank you.
Leave the tax from blank, the account and routing will be in a separate letter attached to your card, but if it isn't there, call customer care and request for it.
neksummi: Having interacted with demereon for the past two weeks, I can say he knows what he's doing. Though I'm working with him on a different project, I have no doubt that this offer is worth taking.
Thanks for the kind word, well I have 13 spot left...I hope some peeps pick it up while it last.
Re: CLAIM Your 100% FREE Website Design -this Is Not A Misprint by frankzone: 9:26pm On Jan 13, 2013
Hi demoreon,
Hope i came on time to make the list? Im interested. Dakezinfo@yahoo.com
demoreon: Hello people

I created this thread some days ago and just wanted to make sure
that you got it since it was super important and could help lot of people who have problems developing a website or been longing to have one.

It had to do with this..

Getting a website designed by me 100% free ...

Well, the truth is I am willing to help just 25 people, but I didn't put that figure up, now I have 18 slots left.
So if you feel this is for you, grab it while it last.
Re: CLAIM Your 100% FREE Website Design -this Is Not A Misprint by neksummi(m): 9:10am On Jan 14, 2013
demoreon:
Thanks for the kind word, well I have 13 spot left...I hope some peeps pick it up while it last.

You're welcome.

1 Like

Re: CLAIM Your 100% FREE Website Design -this Is Not A Misprint by demoreon: 12:32pm On Jan 14, 2013
frankzone: Hi demoreon,
Hope i came on time to make the list? Im interested. Dakezinfo@yahoo.com
left u a mail
Re: CLAIM Your 100% FREE Website Design -this Is Not A Misprint by baf: 12:53pm On Jan 14, 2013
hi dem am interested davad2000@gmail.com
Re: CLAIM Your 100% FREE Website Design -this Is Not A Misprint by demoreon: 1:27pm On Jan 14, 2013
baf: hi dem am interested davad2000@gmail.com
check your mail
Re: CLAIM Your 100% FREE Website Design -this Is Not A Misprint by demoreon: 5:42pm On Jan 14, 2013
10 spots left
Re: CLAIM Your 100% FREE Website Design -this Is Not A Misprint by demoreon: 1:57pm On Jan 18, 2013
8 spot left
Re: CLAIM Your 100% FREE Website Design -this Is Not A Misprint by normaljenny(m): 11:04pm On Jan 28, 2013
ochizuka2010@gmail.com

One more thing. I want to enquirer about payoneer card. I want to know the website to it and please is payoneer card used same way as a credit card, like using it to pay for stuffs on internet, as I see it is being powered by mastercard. So I am asking if I can really use it to shop on line? And is it a credit card? If I use it on my paypal account, will I use it on my paypal account and also fund with funds from my paypal account? Pls if you can help me with these questions and others I did not ask. Thanks a lot for the time
Re: CLAIM Your 100% FREE Website Design -this Is Not A Misprint by bc4love(m): 11:58pm On Jan 28, 2013
Plz am interzted. My email is bc4love2010@yahoo.com Thanks
Re: CLAIM Your 100% FREE Website Design -this Is Not A Misprint by demoreon: 12:12am On Jan 29, 2013
normaljenny: ochizuka2010@gmail.com

One more thing. I want to enquirer about payoneer card. I want to know the website to it and please is payoneer card used same way as a credit card, like using it to pay for stuffs on internet, as I see it is being powered by mastercard. So I am asking if I can really use it to shop on line? And is it a credit card? If I use it on my paypal account, will I use it on my paypal account and also fund with funds from my paypal account? Pls if you can help me with these questions and others I did not ask. Thanks a lot for the time
You can signup for a payoneer account by clicking on there link which can be found in my signature below...
Payoneer can be used online to pay for goods and services and can also be linked with your paypal account.
You can also accept payment with it. Payoneer card is a prepaid debit mastercard and as such isn't a credit credit.you need to always have funds loaded into it before you can use it.
bc4love: Plz am interzted. My email is bc4love2010@yahoo.com Thanks
Please check your mail
Re: CLAIM Your 100% FREE Website Design -this Is Not A Misprint by normaljenny(m): 9:31am On Jan 29, 2013
demoreon:
You can signup for a payoneer account by clicking on there link which can be found in my signature below...
Payoneer can be used online to pay for goods and services and can also be linked with your paypal account.
You can also accept payment with it. Payoneer card is a prepaid debit mastercard and as such isn't a credit credit.you need to always have funds loaded into it before you can use it.
Please check your mail

Thanks very much my brother
And hope I can use it on a mastercard powered ATM machine. You have been so helpful. Thanks
Re: CLAIM Your 100% FREE Website Design -this Is Not A Misprint by Gbotun(m): 10:18am On Jan 29, 2013
demoreon: Send a pm if you gat interest

Tried sending u a Pm but we are not connected.
Pls cotact me on tundegbolagade@gmail.com
Re: CLAIM Your 100% FREE Website Design -this Is Not A Misprint by demoreon: 10:47am On Jan 29, 2013
normaljenny:

Thanks very much my brother
And hope I can use it on a mastercard powered ATM machine. You have been so helpful. Thanks
Yes you can use it anywhere mastercards are been accepted
Re: CLAIM Your 100% FREE Website Design -this Is Not A Misprint by demoreon: 10:47am On Jan 29, 2013
Gbotun:

Tried sending u a Pm but we are not connected.
Pls cotact me on tundegbolagade@gmail.com
I have sent a reply

(1) (2) (Reply)

Laptop Deals (non-tested And Tested) / ITS CHRISTMAS TIME. Do You Want A Christmas Cake? / Gidi - Wide Delivery Service : We Capture Lagos With Swiftness!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.