Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,457 members, 7,816,066 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 01:56 AM

Help!!! How Do I Get Back My Original Certificates - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Help!!! How Do I Get Back My Original Certificates (659 Views)

Please Does Waec Include F9 Courses In Original Certificates? / MCA Uturu Students Pay N50000+ To Collect Original Certificates / Please How Can I Get My Original GCE Certificate (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Help!!! How Do I Get Back My Original Certificates by babynatoday: 9:36pm On Jan 07, 2013
Hi peeps I need help! i had applied to this University abroad. United states precisely and i sent them all the prerequisites which included My Original WAEC certiciate and GCE and now i'm xpecting d 1-20 for which they maiiled to me. The problem is this i had called to ask about my original o'levels which i sent to them and they told me its for the school records! And i cant even request original any more from WAEC cos i finished secondary school in 1997. What do i do pls? has anyone experienced such? Thanks for ur anticipated answers!
Re: Help!!! How Do I Get Back My Original Certificates by Eisenhower(m): 1:52am On Jan 08, 2013
babynatoday: Hi peeps I need help! i had applied to this University abroad. United states precisely and i sent them all the prerequisites which included My Original WAEC certiciate and GCE and now i'm xpecting d 1-20 for which they maiiled to me. The problem is this i had called to ask about my original o'levels which i sent to them and they told me its for the school records! And i cant even request original any more from WAEC cos i finished secondary school in 1997. What do i do pls? has anyone experienced such? Thanks for ur anticipated answers!
angry
why in the world did you send your original certificate to them? didn't you read the terms and condition before applying to the school? mehhn, you are the architect of your problem. i don't think it's retrievable. contact waec for another if they will give you one.

(1) (Reply)

Do JAMB Set Question Based On Their Syllabus? / Federal Polytechnic Oko Admission Status / Guidance And Counseling As A Course To Study

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.