Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,454 members, 7,826,741 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 07:26 PM

What Else Is Css Used For? - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / What Else Is Css Used For? (502 Views)

Write HTML And CSS Codes On Android Devices / How To: Create A Simple Hover Button With Html And Css / Equitorial Bank Website Used For Interswitch 419 Scam (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Else Is Css Used For? by Raylight2(m): 10:32pm On Jan 07, 2013
I can say I've known css to an extent like creating layouts, styling ur page, creating inline/external stylesheets, writing mediaqueries, formating web pages. What else do i need to know in css b4 I proceed to the next level.
Re: What Else Is Css Used For? by DualCore1: 11:22pm On Jan 07, 2013
Gain mastery over it, create gravity-defying layouts. Take the box model and think outside the box.

As to what else CSS is used for....well the answer lies within you. Let your creativity answer that.
Re: What Else Is Css Used For? by sisqology(m): 6:22am On Jan 08, 2013
Make sure you are creative enough on it before moving to the next level. Create menus also.
Re: What Else Is Css Used For? by mrsmithkay(m): 11:01am On Feb 03, 2013
u can also use it to create android apps
Re: What Else Is Css Used For? by yawatide(f): 11:25am On Feb 03, 2013
If you have already learned and mastered OOCSS and Responsive Web Design, I would say there is not much else there is to learn, as far as CSS is concerned. At this point, you can choose to either read up on specs for later releases or just like with the Bible (assuming you are a christian), read over what you think you know again so as to be "spritually" fortified against "the evil one" cool

Good luck!
Re: What Else Is Css Used For? by Raylight2(m): 11:38am On Feb 03, 2013
Thanks.
Re: What Else Is Css Used For? by GraphicsPlus(m): 12:17pm On Feb 03, 2013
Have you learned how to style what is called 'mega drop down menu'?
A kind of drop down menu that has up to 5 columns with images in the columns.
Have you mastered Responsive design or fluid design?
Have you gotten a grip on positioning, z-index and stuff like which confuse lots of css students.?

(1) (Reply)

Leveraging Linkedin For Business & Career Training / Web And Graphic Designer Needed Urgently / Web Programming Solution For Your Web Site

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.