Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,524 members, 7,826,964 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 01:11 AM

Seun: What Are The Guidelines For Banning Someone - Nairaland / General (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Seun: What Are The Guidelines For Banning Someone (5391 Views)

Seun What Is Happening? / [SOLVED]Seun What Does "Logout(all)" Mean? / Mods, Oga Seun.. What Happened To Our Current Topics And Posts!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Seun: What Are The Guidelines For Banning Someone by Ishilove: 2:08pm On Jan 10, 2013
dammytex: After watching everybody for a while now, I can say that everybody here has derailed on this topic starting from Seun, Sexkillz, Ogugua and everybody else.

The thread says Seun: what are the guidelines for banning someone

Seun derailed by hailing Sexkillz
Sexkillz derailed by sending us to his signature
Ogugua derailed by.....I no even know sef
Me sef, I'm derailing now

So Seun
please ban all of us. Ban sexkillz, ban Ogugua, by me, ban everybody and finally ban yourself for all have derailed and come short of the terms and conditions of Nairaland.

I'm waiting ooo, if you no ban us ehnnn...
Your left nyash...
Re: Seun: What Are The Guidelines For Banning Someone by dammytex: 2:34pm On Jan 10, 2013
Ishilove:
Your left nyash...

I hope you know it's hairy... grin grin grin
Re: Seun: What Are The Guidelines For Banning Someone by Idowuogbo(f): 2:38pm On Jan 10, 2013
dammytex:

I hope you know it's hairy... grin grin grin
we know! u look hairy. tongue
Re: Seun: What Are The Guidelines For Banning Someone by dammytex: 3:00pm On Jan 10, 2013
Idowuogbo:
we know! u look hairy. tongue

Really?

Okay, do you also know that my hair is very silky and very soft and black?
And do you also know; it goes grey when I'm excited?

since you know everyyyyyyyyy
Re: Seun: What Are The Guidelines For Banning Someone by Idowuogbo(f): 3:03pm On Jan 10, 2013
dammytex:

Really?

[s]And do you also know; it goes grey when I'm excited?
[/s]
yes!
Re: Seun: What Are The Guidelines For Banning Someone by dammytex: 3:16pm On Jan 10, 2013
Idowuogbo:
yes!

And are you saying yes to every hair on my body?
Re: Seun: What Are The Guidelines For Banning Someone by kittykat1(f): 3:50pm On Jan 10, 2013
You once described urself as hairy and bald on a certain thread on NLD.
dammytex:

Really?

And do you also know; it goes grey when I'm excited?

Re: Seun: What Are The Guidelines For Banning Someone by Idowuogbo(f): 4:01pm On Jan 10, 2013
kitty kat: You once described urself as hairy and bald on a certain thread on NLD.
kiss kiss kiss kiss
Re: Seun: What Are The Guidelines For Banning Someone by dammytex: 4:03pm On Jan 10, 2013
kitty kat: You once described urself as hairy and bald on a certain thread on NLD.

Really, can't remember again oo. Not really bald sha. The hair just dey take style reverse small small from the front. lol

And why haven't I been banned till now.

I'm warning you oooo

Ban me now oooo ehn ehn...
Re: Seun: What Are The Guidelines For Banning Someone by kittykat1(f): 4:23pm On Jan 10, 2013
Ok o... I heard bald is d new sexy.

U dey beg for bann now. Since wen did u join d troublemakers, idowu, 190 and coo
dammytex:

Really, can't remember again oo. Not really bald sha. The hair just dey take style reverse small small from the front. lol

And why haven't I been banned till now.

I'm warning you oooo

Ban me now oooo ehn ehn...
Re: Seun: What Are The Guidelines For Banning Someone by daceo1(m): 8:31pm On Aug 24, 2018
Seun:
You got banned because your post was off-topic. I think such a minor offense should attract an initial warning, before a ban, though.

please why can't i post on the job/vacancy section?
was i banned please what's my offence if yes
thanks

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Why Does Phcn/nepa Always Interupt Power Supply When Its Raining? / A Jesus-like Shape Figure Captured Riding An Horse In The Sky (see Photos) / Kuda Bank Overdraft (all You Need To Know)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.