Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,846 members, 7,820,947 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 04:33 AM

True Man Of God? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / True Man Of God? (1961 Views)

Prophet Samson Ayorinde Endorses Rev. Dr. Sign Fireman As A True Man Of God! / Dr. Sign Fireman Is A True Man Of God! / Who Is A True Man Of God? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

True Man Of God? by chiboy11(m): 1:51am On Jan 08, 2013
S dier a tru man of God here,drop ur num or mail n preach 2me. Tanks
Re: True Man Of God? by cumudie(f): 3:47am On Jan 08, 2013
Wat u nid is a church,mfm redeem,christ emba,watevr d name is..linkin u to a powerful man of may lead to sum funny scam. Becareful doe.God bless u.
Re: True Man Of God? by ihedioramma: 5:13am On Jan 08, 2013
TELL ME YOUR PROBLEM AND I WILL TELL YOU WHAT TO DO .IF YOU DONT WANT TO POST IT HERE SAND IT TO ihedioramma@yahoo.ca and i will reply you today befor is 8.30 pm
Re: True Man Of God? by chiboy11(m): 9:07am On Jan 08, 2013
cumudie: Wat u nid is a church,mfm redeem,christ emba,watevr d name is..linkin u to a powerful man of may lead to sum funny scam. Becareful doe.God bless u.
Yea I get u,tanks so much.
ihedioramma: TELL ME YOUR PROBLEM AND I WILL TELL YOU WHAT TO DO .IF YOU DONT WANT TO POST IT HERE SAND IT TO ihedioramma@yahoo.ca and i will reply you today befor is 8.30 pm
I wil mail u now sha.tanks
Re: True Man Of God? by 4tunebest(f): 7:14pm On Jan 08, 2013
Conduct self deliverance using the authority you already have in Christ. Back it up with relevant warfare scriptures. It works... Like magic
Re: True Man Of God? by chiboy11(m): 8:08pm On Jan 08, 2013
cuse am not prayerfull
4tunebest: Conduct self deliverance using the authority you already have in Christ. Back it up with relevant warfare scriptures. It works... Like magic
Re: True Man Of God? by enilove(m): 11:39pm On Jan 08, 2013
I was once in a very difficult situation that i never belief could come to and end.
Please, follow this my advice and God will answer you in Jesus name .
On sunday morning go to MFM (mountain of fire and miracles ministries)head quater at Iwaya close to Unilag second gate.,and worship there.when the Alter call is made,give your life to christ and forsake your sins.At the end of the service the ministers that would speak with you will advice you better.
You must be ready to pray and fast for 3days .
In MFM, no pastor will lay hands on your head,they will not give you oil to use,neither will they take you to the strean for bathing.
It is God that will answer your prayers and not any man not even the general overseer. God answeres prayers in that church but you must be ready to live a holy life and pray and God your creator that loves you will answer you in the name of Jesus.
The bible says that "upon mount zion there shall be deliverance and holyness and the house of Jacob shall possess its posession. Jesus Christ also says that somethings can not go except by fastings and prayers .
Re: True Man Of God? by chiboy11(m): 12:15am On Jan 09, 2013
enilove:
I was once in a very difficult situation that i never belief could come to and end.
Please, follow this my advice and God will answer you in Jesus name .
On sunday morning go to MFM (mountain of fire and miracles ministries)head quater at Iwaya close to Unilag second gate.,and worship there.when the Alter call is made,give your life to christ and forsake your sins.At the end of the service the ministers that would speak with you will advice you better.
You must be ready to pray and fast for 3days .
In MFM, no pastor will lay hands on your head,they will not give you oil to use,neither will they take you to the strean for bathing.
It is God that will answer your prayers and not any man not even the general overseer. God answeres prayers in that church but you must be ready to live a holy life and pray and God your creator that loves you will answer you in the name of Jesus.
The bible says that "upon mount zion there shall be deliverance and holyness and the house of Jacob shall possess its posession. Jesus Christ also says that somethings can not go except by fastings and prayers .

i waz there my broda, dey said i shud fast for 3 days ( dry fasting ) i cant realy do dat cuse I go die 3days dry fastin is d big problem wit me
Re: True Man Of God? by 4tunebest(f): 3:22am On Jan 09, 2013
My relationship with God is deeper than any condition a pastor will give me while fasting, whether to take water or not. Since you can't do without water then please break your fast every evening with at least water. Infact you can even take fruits. The most important thing is for your spirit to be alert and aligned to HIM throughout the period of your fast. Bear also in mind that you need strength to pray these prayers since most likely there would be night vigils during this period. That is why I recommend self deliverance but you seem to be ignorant of the authority you already have in Christ and think a pastor must be the one to deliver you. But come to think of it; have you given your life to Christ? If you haven't you shouldn't be talking about deliverance.
Re: True Man Of God? by Iyanuj1: 3:40am On Jan 09, 2013
I got ur point. I wuld advise dt u visit Deeper Life Church around Unilag. After d service,make sure u see d pastor & I say wit al confidence dt God answers prayers. Just make sure u've repented of ALL ur sins. Hoping 2 hear frm u soonest.
Re: True Man Of God? by chiboy11(m): 5:10am On Jan 09, 2013
4tunebest: My relationship with God is deeper than any condition a pastor will give me while fasting, whether to take water or not. Since you can't do without water then please break your fast every evening with at least water. Infact you can even take fruits. The most important thing is for your spirit to be alert and aligned to HIM throughout the period of your fast. Bear also in mind that you need strength to pray these prayers since most likely there would be night vigils during this period. That is why I recommend self deliverance but you seem to be ignorant of the authority you already have in Christ and think a pastor must be the one to deliver you. But come to think of it; have you given your life to Christ? If you haven't you shouldn't be talking about deliverance.
i wil repent again if dat b it, wat eva wil clear my head i am ready.

Iyanuj1: I got ur point. I wuld advise dt u visit Deeper Life Church around Unilag. After d service,make sure u see d pastor & I say wit al confidence dt God answers prayers. Just make sure u've repented of ALL ur sins. Hoping 2 hear frm u soonest.

am so greatfull, infact am so blesed by all u guys contribution here, God nless u all, i will work on it (mfm on sunday) n co. tanks so much
Re: True Man Of God? by ihedioramma: 5:20am On Jan 09, 2013
I SAND U E-MAIL. U SE WHAT I TOLD U PEOPLE HAVE SAY THE SAME THING HERE GIVE UR LIFE TO JESUS AND BELIVE IN UR SELF U ARE MAN OF GOD . WHAT IF DAY PRAY TO U AND U GO OUT THERE AND SIN? TELL UR SELF THE TRUT . U CAN TELL US ANY THING AND WE BELIVE BOUT UR SELF NO THE TRUT THERE. STOP SIN TODAY AND SE HOW UR LIFE WILL BE .
Re: True Man Of God? by obalola7: 5:47am On Jan 09, 2013
chiboy11: Am realy goin tru alot now spritualy,I ned help on dat angle,plss do u kno of any geniue strong pastor I can see,I stay near unilag Lagos,if u can do dis 4me I wud b greatful,I don't ned mone I just ned christ in me,drop ur num or mail n I wil get 2u. Tanks

I am glad you find help
Re: True Man Of God? by enilove(m): 8:40am On Jan 09, 2013
Most of the advice given by others like ,droping your sins ,doing self deliverance ,going to Deeper Life church are good and are very necessary but if your problems are deeply rooted and has to do with your foundation or bondages ,please know that you have to fight and be determined to destroy them so that they will not cross over to your other generation.There are some spiritual problems and phisical problems that can kill if care is not taking more so if you have sin in your life.
Deeper life is a good church that teaches the word of God and MFM is a good church that teaches you the word of God and gives you insight in those spiritual things you are not aware of but that can destroy one.
Jesus christ said that since the time of John the baptist the kingdom of God surfereth violence and the violent one taketh it by force. My brother please do not take the easy approach if you know that it is a serious one.I had been to Redeem Four square during that problem of mine but when someone suggested MFM to me and the 3days fasting i rejected it but when i was almost destroyed with my family despite my fervent prayers bible reading and so on,I had to take to the advice.after avout 4 days into the prayer my life started experiencing spiritual and physical change till date.You can do the fasting it is the devil that is making you to think that you cant do it and survive.The fasting realy is just for 2days on the wednesday you will break you fast by 11am.During fasting and prayer session,it is God that takes charge so don think something can happen to you.
People come from overseas for this deliverance every weak at the prayer city.The mist important aspect of it all is that you will no longer need anyone to be praying for you cos you prayer life will change and receive fire from above to shame any evil spirit.
If you dont have the mfm book on self deliverance to guide you or an experience pastor in the area of deliverance to guide you please don try it.
When the disciple of Jesus could not solve a particular deliverance case Jesus christ told them that it was because of thier unbelief and said but somethings will not go except by fasting and ptayers.
Am not a pastor but for some more discusions call this no. 08023719119
May God be with you and guide you in Jesus name.
Re: True Man Of God? by tobechi20(m): 9:18am On Jan 09, 2013
Bishop logic boy is a man of God....pastor inurmind is a man of God, apostle mosquito is a man of God.
Re: True Man Of God? by tobechi20(m): 9:18am On Jan 09, 2013
Bishop logic boy is a man of God....pastor inurmind is a man of God, apostle muskeeto is a man of God.
Re: True Man Of God? by chiboy11(m): 12:29pm On Jan 09, 2013
enilove: Most of the advice given by others like ,droping your sins ,doing self deliverance ,going to Deeper Life church are good and are very necessary but if your problems are deeply rooted and has to do with your foundation or bondages ,please know that you have to fight and be determined to destroy them so that they will not cross over to your other generation.There are some spiritual problems and phisical problems that can kill if care is not taking more so if you have sin in your life.
Deeper life is a good church that teaches the word of God and MFM is a good church that teaches you the word of God and gives you insight in those spiritual things you are not aware of but that can destroy one.
Jesus christ said that since the time of John the baptist the kingdom of God surfereth violence and the violent one taketh it by force. My brother please do not take the easy approach if you know that it is a serious one.I had been to Redeem Four square during that problem of mine but when someone suggested MFM to me and the 3days fasting i rejected it but when i was almost destroyed with my family despite my fervent prayers bible reading and so on,I had to take to the advice.after avout 4 days into the prayer my life started experiencing spiritual and physical change till date.You can do the fasting it is the devil that is making you to think that you cant do it and survive.The fasting realy is just for 2days on the wednesday you will break you fast by 11am.During fasting and prayer session,it is God that takes charge so don think something can happen to you.
People come from overseas for this deliverance every weak at the prayer city.The mist important aspect of it all is that you will no longer need anyone to be praying for you cos you prayer life will change and receive fire from above to shame any evil spirit.
If you dont have the mfm book on self deliverance to guide you or an experience pastor in the area of deliverance to guide you please don try it.
When the disciple of Jesus could not solve a particular deliverance case Jesus christ told them that it was because of thier unbelief and said but somethings will not go except by fasting and ptayers.
Am not a pastor but for some more discusions call this no. 08023719119
May God be with you and guide you in Jesus name.
I blive am a gud boy,but ow can ,dat s a puzzle I can't solve,
Re: True Man Of God? by enilove(m): 2:51pm On Jan 09, 2013
My brother ,the devil shall not harvest your life in Jesus name.
The greatest sin of all is fornication and adultery.The bible says in 1cor6:18 that man should flee fornication.To flee is to run in order to escape from danger for your life.The devil and the demon would molest any man or woman that is in this kind of sin with ease and without assistance from God atall be it a pstor or ageneral overseer.Sin of fornication carries the greatest wrath .
I love you that is why am taking my time to write you again.
There is a very strong demon attached to this sin called the spirit wife or husband.It is not an easy thing to break unless you go for deliverance and break the curses and convenant attached to this sin.It is why you think that a young person like you may not be able to do without sex.It is the spirit..In Rev.19:2 ,it talks about how God will judge the great LovePeddler which did currupt the earth with her fornucation.It is a sin meant to destroy lots of people ,old or young .
No matter how hard you pray as long as that sin is your life,the person can not battle any problem and succeed.God is against it .Do not think that inherited curses are things that one should joke with or take lightly.The agenda is to destroy the persons life eventually.more especially this days when evil per day is increasing,people are dying and destinies are wasted and as sinners end up in everlsting torment.Please do not allow any spirit to take controll of your life and destroy you.If a person dies the girl friend or boy friend will continue on with his or her life .
Am a married man ,if you wait on God ,He will give you your wife that would make you to be very happy and give you a good home that christ will reign.When you are married you will play with your wife as you want and God will not be angry with you.You do not have to rush and destroy yourself.After the deliverance you will be surprise that you can do without fornication cos the yoke would have been broken in Jesus name.
Re: True Man Of God? by chiboy11(m): 5:02pm On Jan 09, 2013
enilove: My brother ,the devil shall not harvest your life in Jesus name.
The greatest sin of all is fornication and adultery.The bible says in 1cor6:18 that man should flee fornication.To flee is to run in order to escape from danger for your life.The devil and the demon would molest any man or woman that is in this kind of sin with ease and without assistance from God atall be it a pstor or ageneral overseer.Sin of fornication carries the greatest wrath .
I love you that is why am taking my time to write you again.
There is a very strong demon attached to this sin called the spirit wife or husband.It is not an easy thing to break unless you go for deliverance and break the curses and convenant attached to this sin.It is why you think that a young person like you may not be able to do without sex.It is the spirit..In Rev.19:2 ,it talks about how God will judge the great LovePeddler which did currupt the earth with her fornucation.It is a sin meant to destroy lots of people ,old or young .
No matter how hard you pray as long as that sin is your life,the person can not battle any problem and succeed.God is against it .Do not think that inherited curses are things that one should joke with or take lightly.The agenda is to destroy the persons life eventually.more especially this days when evil per day is increasing,people are dying and destinies are wasted and as sinners end up in everlsting torment.Please do not allow any spirit to take controll of your life and destroy you.If a person dies the girl friend or boy friend will continue on with his or her life .
Am a married man ,if you wait on God ,He will give you your wife that would make you to be very happy and give you a good home that christ will reign.When you are married you will play with your wife as you want and God will not be angry with you.You do not have to rush and destroy yourself.After the deliverance you will be surprise that you can do without fornication cos the yoke would have been broken in Jesus name.
tanks 4 finding time 2help me, i tryed caled u several times but ur line s nt going tru, wel i will go to MFM dis sunday n talk to them, i pray by Gods grace i will come here n testify . tanks
Re: True Man Of God? by enilove(m): 6:24pm On Jan 09, 2013
I thank God for your life because the devil has lost the battle against your life in the name of Jesus. Truely speaking ,it is the spirit of God that want you to be saved that made you to speak out. In 2kings chapter 5 from verse 1 to the end, you willread how a great warrior of the land of syria was cleansed of his problem because he spoke out and his maid servant suggested to him to go to Isreal and meet Elisha which he did and he abided with the instructions given him.God will shame the problems in your life and surely by the grace of the lord Jesus Christ you will give testimonies.
Do not allow anything to discourage you just be determined to see the end of the problem by trusting God.
You will discover that God loves you and that you are preciouse in His sight .After the deliverance no evil power will be able to molest you cos God is with you as with all those that put their trust in Him and obey Him by living a holy life. You will also know how to pray on your own and see that truely God is real.
my aitel no.i gave is not connecting but this is my etisalat no. 08172914899
Re: True Man Of God? by chiboy11(m): 9:03pm On Jan 10, 2013
enilove: I thank God for your life because the devil has lost the battle against your life in the name of Jesus. Truely speaking ,it is the spirit of God that want you to be saved that made you to speak out. In 2kings chapter 5 from verse 1 to the end, you willread how a great warrior of the land of syria was cleansed of his problem because he spoke out and his maid servant suggested to him to go to Isreal and meet Elisha which he did and he abided with the instructions given him.God will shame the problems in your life and surely by the grace of the lord Jesus Christ you will give testimonies.
Do not allow anything to discourage you just be determined to see the end of the problem by trusting God.
You will discover that God loves you and that you are preciouse in His sight .After the deliverance no evil power will be able to molest you cos God is with you as with all those that put their trust in Him and obey Him by living a holy life. You will also know how to pray on your own and see that truely God is real.
my aitel no.i gave is not connecting but this is my etisalat no. 08172914899
tanks bro, am so greatful
Re: True Man Of God? by ihedioramma: 1:21am On Jan 11, 2013
THANK'S TO EVERY ONE HERE FOR HELPING OUR BROTHER IN NEED . WE ALL SAY THE SAME THING IF NIGERIANS CAN BE LIKE THIS I DONT THINK WE WILL HAVE MUCH PROBLEM. SO I SAY THANK U AND KEEP IT UP THAT IS WHAT THE LORD WANT FROM US.
Re: True Man Of God? by TableLeg(m): 1:23am On Jan 11, 2013
chiboy11: Am realy goin tru alot now spritualy,I ned help on dat angle,plss do u kno of any geniue strong pastor I can see,I stay near unilag Lagos,if u can do dis 4me I wud b greatful,I don't ned mone I just ned christ in me,drop ur num or mail n I wil get 2u. Tanks
We are all men of God .. Pick up your bible and pray .... repent and be good
No man of God will save you ... Only God can
Re: True Man Of God? by ihedioramma: 2:16am On Jan 11, 2013
YES WE ARE ALL MAN OF GOD . IS WE OUR SELFS MAKE THINGS THE WAY WE ARE TODAY READ LEVITICUS 20:10-27,KEEP THE 10 COMMANDMENTS,GIVE UR ONE TENTH AND ESCAPE FROM ADULTERY AND DIVORCE, IF U DO THIS THERE IS NOTHING THE LORD WILL NOT DO FOR U IF U ASK HIM .ANY ONE U ASK AND DID NOT GET MAY NOT BE GOOD TO UR LIFE. PRAYER IS THE KEY .
Re: True Man Of God? by chiboy11(m): 8:51pm On Jan 12, 2013
Table Leg :

tanks
Re: True Man Of God? by 4tunebest(f): 12:37am On Jan 13, 2013
Table Leg :

I had to learn this from my personal experience. Thank God I learnt on time sha.
Re: True Man Of God? by chiboy11(m): 3:38am On Jan 14, 2013
tank u all, u kept me moving and am greatfull
Re: True Man Of God? by Eltunechi11: 6:36am On Nov 15, 2022
chiboy11:

i waz there my broda, dey said i shud fast for 3 days ( dry fasting ) i cant realy do dat cuse I go die 3days dry fastin is d big problem wit me

To fast for 3 days is not easy o.....even prisoners dey chop...

I do break mine by 3 everyday...I can't obey their fasting rules
Re: True Man Of God? by Eltunechi11: 6:39am On Nov 15, 2022
4tunebest:
My relationship with God is deeper than any condition a pastor will give me while fasting, whether to take water or not. Since you can't do without water then please break your fast every evening with at least water. Infact you can even take fruits. The most important thing is for your spirit to be alert and aligned to HIM throughout the period of your fast. Bear also in mind that you need strength to pray these prayers since most likely there would be night vigils during this period. That is why I recommend self deliverance but you seem to be ignorant of the authority you already have in Christ and think a pastor must be the one to deliver you. But come to think of it; have you given your life to Christ? If you haven't you shouldn't be talking about deliverance.

Ur own style of fasting is okay..... some churches will tell u to fast dry for 3 days with violent prayers,....Omo na strength person dey use pray na.

(1) (Reply)

Why I Have Little Interest In Worshipping God / Any Church Who Is Collecting Tithe Is Not A Church, But A Synagogue / SERMON JOTTERS: Dancers At The Gate Of Death [D.K Olukoya]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 71
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.