Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,292 members, 7,811,874 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 09:53 PM

Incredible Photo Of The Power Of Make-up - Fashion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Incredible Photo Of The Power Of Make-up (21322 Views)

Behold, The Power Of Bleaching! (before/after Photo) / Ladies Can You Rock This Kind Of Make Up / The Power Of Make-up In Pictures (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Incredible Photo Of The Power Of Make-up by chromoTop: 9:57am On Jan 08, 2013
Mcdugull:

Na power HORSE grin grin grin
The make-up try but the kpomo no gree cheesy

Zamizoni:

no be your SISTER?
You drink kai kai this morning? angry
that nose can smell a rat ten miles away cheesy
Re: Incredible Photo Of The Power Of Make-up by popesam: 9:58am On Jan 08, 2013
oboy c wowo, neva knew am a fine boy b4 nw. *if na only dat left face dey naija. Omo- na 2 enta seminary o.
Re: Incredible Photo Of The Power Of Make-up by tjskii(f): 9:58am On Jan 08, 2013
Meeen when dis babe catch belle,dis her nose go explode o tongue
Re: Incredible Photo Of The Power Of Make-up by hardychris(m): 10:07am On Jan 08, 2013
Mehn!!! we guys don suffer ,imagine u met a lady and she removes the body filler
God save us oo!
Re: Incredible Photo Of The Power Of Make-up by geeez: 10:08am On Jan 08, 2013
This kind of babe shouldn't be in an elevator with you. All the oxygen will be in her lungs in three seconds and you will be choking to death in ten and if she ever tried sniffing cocaine, she would have sniffed more than all the addicts in Cuba ever have with just one breath but she's beautiful for real

3 Likes

Re: Incredible Photo Of The Power Of Make-up by truelovecom: 10:09am On Jan 08, 2013
k9ine:
Ajas I disagree with you. A beautiful lady is a beautiful lady. I have some lady friends whether it's in d early morning or at night, their face is still a beauty.

HE SAID "ALMOST"
Re: Incredible Photo Of The Power Of Make-up by cigaricon(m): 10:09am On Jan 08, 2013
Kai but dat nose do me to cook ogbono soup oh. But she's not bad anyway smiley
Re: Incredible Photo Of The Power Of Make-up by ignis: 10:14am On Jan 08, 2013
See wetin make up D̶̲̥̅̊ε̲̣̣̣̥γ̲̣̣̥ do õoooº°˚˚°º .
I no go propose to any girl until I see her real looks very early in the morning.
Re: Incredible Photo Of The Power Of Make-up by Nobody: 10:17am On Jan 08, 2013
HQ: Hmmm.

Let me get something straight, all those spots and stuff come back when she washes her face?
Yes, it does. I don't chastise girls that work on their skin behind the make up. It's just that some get so comfortable with the fact that they can use foundation and concealer to hide those spots.

1 Like

Re: Incredible Photo Of The Power Of Make-up by truelovecom: 10:21am On Jan 08, 2013
ItsModella: Duh!! Na today person dey see this kain transformation? undecided undecided..why should this be news?

POST A PIC OF YOU WITHOUT MAKEUP
Re: Incredible Photo Of The Power Of Make-up by truelovecom: 10:23am On Jan 08, 2013
Shollypopz:
Yes, it does. I don't chastise girls that work on their skin behind the make up. It's just that some get so comfortable with the fact that they can use foundation and concealer to hide those spots.

HI BABE, MISS YA!!!
Re: Incredible Photo Of The Power Of Make-up by born2boink(m): 10:25am On Jan 08, 2013
what shall i say unto the lord, all i have to say is thank you lord..
Re: Incredible Photo Of The Power Of Make-up by born2boink(m): 10:28am On Jan 08, 2013
Later nairaland babes go say born2fuck no bi their type, not knowing some babes are not even worth my dick........SMH
Re: Incredible Photo Of The Power Of Make-up by slimyem: 10:28am On Jan 08, 2013
The babe aint ugly but that nose is biggggggggg!
...and she just needs to work on those spots...
Re: Incredible Photo Of The Power Of Make-up by Mavor: 10:28am On Jan 08, 2013
jay bee:

hahaha grin bad guy
Re: Incredible Photo Of The Power Of Make-up by Nobody: 10:30am On Jan 08, 2013
truelove.com:

HI BABE, MISS YA!!!
Lol, how are you?? Miss u too! kiss

1 Like

Re: Incredible Photo Of The Power Of Make-up by born2boink(m): 10:30am On Jan 08, 2013
slimyem: The babe aint ugly but that nose is biggggggggg!
...and she just needs to work on those spots...
but she is looking like she put on a mask, although, not surprise at your comment. All of you are birds of same feathers
Re: Incredible Photo Of The Power Of Make-up by kontrolbaba(m): 10:38am On Jan 08, 2013
Jeeeeeez........walahi this na good drainnage pipe ooo and we are here lamenting ova flooding.
Re: Incredible Photo Of The Power Of Make-up by annastacie: 10:40am On Jan 08, 2013
just imagine say rain com fall how her face go com look like. marykay and black-opal we thank you ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh
grin grin wink wink wink wink wink wink
Re: Incredible Photo Of The Power Of Make-up by annastacie: 10:43am On Jan 08, 2013
Sir Jonse: Hmmm
NOSELINE
Re: Incredible Photo Of The Power Of Make-up by debbyblaze: 10:43am On Jan 08, 2013
ajas baba: this babe too fine.almost every lady is ugly without make-up if na lie check ur wife or ur babe when she weak up early in the moring
awwww sweetie na *wake up* be u wan spell grin grin grin
Re: Incredible Photo Of The Power Of Make-up by akatonero(m): 10:46am On Jan 08, 2013
Sir Jonse: Hmmm
It's photo shop cos the nose from the top is big and the other pix its not like that grin grin
Re: Incredible Photo Of The Power Of Make-up by Fadelex(m): 10:46am On Jan 08, 2013
make up or no make-up, the lady is beautiful.... And d nose, i love dat...

1 Like

Re: Incredible Photo Of The Power Of Make-up by hagma37yahoocom: 10:51am On Jan 08, 2013
nikkyshyne: becox it is sexzy and kissable. And don't you dare think otherwise angry lipsrsealed
Kissable ko. Na don come. Na 14yrs n above if dem pass d bill.
Re: Incredible Photo Of The Power Of Make-up by maclatunji: 10:57am On Jan 08, 2013
I am not surprised at all.
Re: Incredible Photo Of The Power Of Make-up by jude33084(m): 11:00am On Jan 08, 2013
It's a photo shop tongue
Re: Incredible Photo Of The Power Of Make-up by SirJonse(m): 11:20am On Jan 08, 2013
Fadelex: make up or no make-up, the lady is beautiful.... And d nose, i love dat...

U need to be BANNED!!!!

1 Like

Re: Incredible Photo Of The Power Of Make-up by Kizopumpin(m): 11:24am On Jan 08, 2013
Choi, see the power of body filler shocked grin cry
Re: Incredible Photo Of The Power Of Make-up by ubong560(m): 11:27am On Jan 08, 2013
[quote author=Enegod]If not becouse of make-up......if not...*smh*[Some girls for worse pass brazillian masquerade]
Re: Incredible Photo Of The Power Of Make-up by ferhyntorlah(f): 11:29am On Jan 08, 2013
kemoolala: The babe must be pregnant. someone nose cannot be dis big ordinarily.

You've a point there. Ladies should reduce their salt intake during pregnancy; it causes bloating(swelling) mostly noticed on the nose and face.
Re: Incredible Photo Of The Power Of Make-up by ubong560(m): 11:33am On Jan 08, 2013
That's why most marriages crash not long enough. The man happens to realize a different woman from the one he thought he married during when he met her on make up. Be your real self and stop trying to deceive us. What is the essence of make up and at the end you still body/mouth odour?

No offense pls!

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Skin Problem Charts / Mercy Aigbe's Sparkly AMMA Outfit / Help! Silka Papaya Soap Is Breaking Me Out!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.