Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,604 members, 7,809,194 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 04:24 AM

26 Shortcuts To Career Success...it Works! - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / 26 Shortcuts To Career Success...it Works! (620 Views)

Discover The Top 7 Most Useful Microsoft Excel Keyboard Shortcuts To Save Time! / 2015 : Road To Career Success For Job Seekers Only / IT Security Specialization, Your Passport To Career Opportunities In 2013 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

26 Shortcuts To Career Success...it Works! by Wakabook(m): 8:21am On Jan 08, 2013
Fellow Naira Landers, it has been proven that it is easy to succeed in your career using our 26 shortcuts. But take note, it is not what you know that matters, but what you do with what you know. Now i'll just drop them for you. 1. Break bad habits and build self esteem 2. Initiate and make things happen 3. Get more done in a day 4. Beat procrastination and get started 5. Read more in less time 6. Dictate and double your productivity 7. Manage your stress to feel and work better 8. Concentrate and increase your output 9. Have more and better ideas 10. Make good decisions quickly 11. Listen aggressively 12. Conduct meetings that get results 13. Handle mistakes and stay cool under pressure 14. Delegate work and make sure it is done right 15. Write easilly and be understood 16. Sell yourself and your ideas 17. Make presentations that win support 18. Overcome conflict and come out ahead 19. Negotiate better deals 20. Move from management to leadership 21. Set - and achieve - your goals 22. Gain visibility and get noticed 23. Attend seminars and get ahead 24. Learn with audio/visual aids 25. Network to know and be known 26. Get your next salary rise and promotion. Sounds simple, isn't it? Ofcourse it is. Many people who have used our career success shortcuts have reported improved productivity in their career and lifestyles. You too can use it for your benefit. I have published these shortcuts in a how-to-do-it book. It is called 26 SHORTCUTS TO CAREER SUCCESS and it explains the shortcuts in detail. To order for your copy, call me on 08188240508 and within 48hours you'll be smiling with your own copy of the goldmine. Fellow Naira Landers, it has been proven that it is easy to succeed in your career using our 26 shortcuts. But take note, it is not what you know that matters, but what you do with what you know. Now i'll just drop them for you. 1. Break bad habits and build self esteem 2. Initiate and make things happen 3. Get more done in a day 4. Beat procrastination and get started 5. Read more in less time 6. Dictate and double your productivity 7. Manage your stress to feel and work better 8. Concentrate and increase your output 9. Have more and better ideas 10. Make good decisions quickly 11. Listen aggressively 12. Conduct meetings that get results 13. Handle mistakes and stay cool under pressure 14. Delegate work and make sure it is done right 15. Write easilly and be understood 16. Sell yourself and your ideas 17. Make presentations that win support 18. Overcome conflict and come out ahead 19. Negotiate better deals 20. Move from management to leadership 21. Set - and achieve - your goals 22. Gain visibility and get noticed 23. Attend seminars and get ahead 24. Learn with audio/visual aids 25. Network to know and be known 26. Get your next salary rise and promotion. Sounds simple, isn't it? Ofcourse it is. Many people who have used our career success shortcuts have reported improved productivity in their career and lifestyles. You too can use it for your benefit. I have published these shortcuts in a how-to-do-it book. It is called 26 SHORTCUTS TO CAREER SUCCESS and it explains the shortcuts in detail. To order for your copy, call me on 08188240508 and within 48hours you'll be smiling with your own copy of the goldmine. Fellow Naira Landers, it has been proven that it is easy to succeed in your career using our 26 shortcuts. But take note, it is not what you know that matters, but what you do with what you know. Now i'll just drop them for you. 1. Break bad habits and build self esteem 2. Initiate and make things happen 3. Get more done in a day 4. Beat procrastination and get started 5. Read more in less time 6. Dictate and double your productivity 7. Manage your stress to feel and work better 8. Concentrate and increase your output 9. Have more and better ideas 10. Make good decisions quickly 11. Listen aggressively 12. Conduct meetings that get results 13. Handle mistakes and stay cool under pressure 14. Delegate work and make sure it is done right 15. Write easilly and be understood 16. Sell yourself and your ideas 17. Make presentations that win support 18. Overcome conflict and come out ahead 19. Negotiate better deals 20. Move from management to leadership 21. Set - and achieve - your goals 22. Gain visibility and get noticed 23. Attend seminars and get ahead 24. Learn with audio/visual aids 25. Network to know and be known 26. Get your next salary rise and promotion. Sounds simple, isn't it? Ofcourse it is. Many people who have used our career success shortcuts have reported improved productivity in their career and lifestyles. You too can use it for your benefit. I have published these shortcuts in a how-to-do-it book. It is called 26 SHORTCUTS TO CAREER SUCCESS and it explains the shortcuts in detail. To order for your copy, call me on 08188240508 and within 48hours you'll be smiling with your own copy of the goldmine.

(1) (Reply)

Advice Needed From Experienced I.T Personels / Buy And Sell Your Uk Used And New Blackberry Phones,ipads And Laptops Cheap / Cdpi And Rrs Fighting...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.