Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,153 members, 7,818,482 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 05:02 PM

'Soul's Voice: Poems Of Mind's Journey' For You - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / 'Soul's Voice: Poems Of Mind's Journey' For You (833 Views)

OUT OF SIGHT,OUT OF MIND. / Soul's Voice: Poems Of Mind's Journey' / Short, Witty, Freestyle Poems (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

'Soul's Voice: Poems Of Mind's Journey' For You by Charlc(m): 8:34am On Jan 08, 2013
Hi good people of 9ja, I serve you my latest publication, 'Soul's Voice: Peoms of Mind's Journey'. The Soul’s Voice is collection of Poems that reflect on the Soul’s eyes and what it see and its voice hears. The provoke thoughts and the corresponding abstract illustrations induce meditation on man’s behaviour, his attitude and reactions to his environment. It raises some questions on the purpose of our being here. In addition, it reflects on what rewards we expect from our activities here on earth. The Poems recognize the authority of God over man and projects the actions God expects of man while here on earth. The Soul’s Voice raises many other issues and evokes inner feelings that should generate reactions such as make a decision. It's available at createspace.com, enjoy it.

(1) (Reply)

... / A Poem Tittled BEAUTY Is YOU / Episode 5: Chronicles Of Isioma…my Tears; His Joy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.