Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,010 members, 7,817,977 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:15 AM

Tonia & Tony (yimiton)'s Official Wedding Pictures - Events - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Events / Tonia & Tony (yimiton)'s Official Wedding Pictures (1319 Views)

My Wedding Pictures. / Hilarious And Beautiful Wedding Pictures To Make Your Day (pictures) / The Official Wedding Album Of Tolu Odukoya & Olumide Ijogun (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Tonia & Tony (yimiton)'s Official Wedding Pictures by Caliente(m): 11:54am On Jan 08, 2013
Yimiton got married to the man of her dreams on the first Saturday of 2013. For those of you who didn't know, her name is Tonia and she married Tony who is a man after God's heart.

It was a beautiful event, the Priest said a wonderful sermon, the choristers played beautifully, the church was lively and the day felt generally beautiful and ordained by God Himself.

For more photos and other stories check http://www.rhipplemedia.com/2013/01/photo-tonia-tony-yimitons-wedding.html

Re: Tonia & Tony (yimiton)'s Official Wedding Pictures by Rocktation(f): 2:34pm On Jan 08, 2013
Lol@description. I doubt that I know a better way, by which a wedding can happen.cheesy
Congrats to them.

(1) (Reply)

Professional Photographer And Video Coverage / How I Had Sex At A Wedding (confessions) / I Made Extra #12,500

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.