Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,845 members, 7,813,853 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 07:50 PM

Dont Know Which Bundle Plan To Buy - Technology Market - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / Dont Know Which Bundle Plan To Buy (495 Views)

How To Subscribe For Glo Data Bundle Plan / The New Android Internet Bundle Plan / Use Troidvpn 1gb Daily Bundle For Browsing With Mtn Bis Subscription .. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Dont Know Which Bundle Plan To Buy by Nobody: 12:30pm On Jan 08, 2013
Pls can someone advice me on which of the these network bundles to buy between glo,mtn& etisalat? Am looking at the one month validity plan. I have googled them but i came up with the conclusion that mtn's is a fair choice if not that their N2500 which offers only night services btwn 9pm-6am does not specify the validity period like it did others. Does anyone use that charging plan pls and what is its validity period?
Pls your reply will be greatly appreciated as I just bought an android phone that will be gulping all I'v earn with the rate its going.

MOD: PLS & PLS help me send this to the front page and withdraw it once i get answers on my question, ok?
Re: Dont Know Which Bundle Plan To Buy by Nobody: 1:01pm On Jan 11, 2013
Etisalat speed is good - works quite well for me. They have a Night and Weekend plan for N4k, but i don't know if there's a data cap - you may ask them.

http://www.etisalat.com.ng/easyblaze/data_plan.php

(1) (Reply)

Motorola Walkie Talkies As Many As You Want In Nigeria / *****Two Days Bb Sale! Priced To Sell! Excess Inventory!!!***** / Urgent Sale: White Torch2 For Sale @ N30k.08023712488/08137460402.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.