Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,701 members, 7,955,639 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 11:43 AM

Who Is The Greatest Liar? - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Who Is The Greatest Liar? (797 Views)

The Greatest Liar On Earth / Am The Greatest Liar.. / Lets See Who Is D Greatest Liar In Nairaland (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Who Is The Greatest Liar? by engrtee(f): 1:43pm On Jan 08, 2013
Who's the greatest liar amongst
the options below?
√ Lawyer
√ Police
√ Politician
√ False prophects
√ MTN
√ You Pls
be sincere..
Re: Who Is The Greatest Liar? by Freiburger(m): 1:47pm On Jan 08, 2013
All of the Above, But wait a min, you failed to mention doctors.
Re: Who Is The Greatest Liar? by Nobody: 2:01pm On Jan 08, 2013
Federal Government.
Re: Who Is The Greatest Liar? by PAGAN9JA(m): 4:50pm On Jan 08, 2013
jesus
Re: Who Is The Greatest Liar? by Nobody: 4:52pm On Jan 08, 2013
PAGAN 9JA:
jesus
among the option below lol my brother. cheesy grin
Re: Who Is The Greatest Liar? by PAGAN9JA(m): 5:40pm On Jan 08, 2013
CAMEROONPRIDE: among the option below lol my brother. cheesy grin

oh im sorry bro. whnevr, i hear the word liar, the holy name of jesus comes to mind. .
Re: Who Is The Greatest Liar? by Nobody: 10:01pm On Jan 08, 2013
PAGAN 9JA:
undecided

oh im sorry bro. whnevr, i hear the word liar, the holy name of jesus comes to mind. .
i feel u, m actually having an argument with my pops about this nni99a grin grin,tho my mind is still in bondage. its hard to become an atheist when you have been through every christians sacrement undecided
Re: Who Is The Greatest Liar? by PAGAN9JA(m): 10:06pm On Jan 08, 2013
CAMEROONPRIDE: i feel u, m actually having an argument with my pops about this nni99a grin grin,tho my mind is still in bondage. its hard to become an atheist when you have been through every christians sacrement undecided

tel your dad you want to join Tribal Religion.
Re: Who Is The Greatest Liar? by Nobody: 10:15pm On Jan 08, 2013
PAGAN 9JA:

tel your dad you want to join Tribal Religion.
both disagree , they said i'm in some satanic stuff lmao and you know an African can't disrespect his parents so m oblige to go to church with them every sunday.....BTW m not sure i want to join tribal religion i want to quit any abrahameligion for now i will see what to do after.
Re: Who Is The Greatest Liar? by PAGAN9JA(m): 10:17pm On Jan 08, 2013
CAMEROONPRIDE: both disagree , they said i'm in some satanic stuff lmao and you know an African can't disrespect his parents so m oblige to go to church with them every sunday.....BTW m not sure i want to join tribal religion i want to quit any abrahameligion for now i will see what to do after.

ok i understand the parent thing. as you wish. if you need guidance (lol im starting to sound like a missionary tongue ) let me know. . wink
Re: Who Is The Greatest Liar? by Nobody: 10:24pm On Jan 08, 2013
PAGAN 9JA:

ok i understand the parent thing. as you wish. if you need guidance (lol im starting to sound like a missionary tongue ) let me know. . wink
sure, i wish my Ethicity had his own but they all abandonned it,i don't want something too foreign, i would like something i could share with people around me, not some togolese or benin stuff(no pun intend). i'm kind of tribalistic i like my ethnicity stuff lol except northerner/fulani's clothes :bubu or ngandoursome a as we call it and foods.
Re: Who Is The Greatest Liar? by Nobody: 10:26pm On Jan 08, 2013
and yeah don't worry i will keep u in touch ( i PMed you so that it will b easier to communicate...my 'spiritual father" grin
Re: Who Is The Greatest Liar? by PAGAN9JA(m): 10:59pm On Jan 08, 2013
CAMEROONPRIDE: sure, i wish my Ethicity had his own but they all abandonned it,i don't want something too foreign, i would like something i could share with people around me, not some togolese or benin stuff(no pun intend). i'm kind of tribalistic i like my ethnicity stuff lol except northerner/fulani's clothes :bubu or ngandoursome a as we call it and foods.

yes exactly i am telling you to practice the religion of your OWN tribe EVEN if you dont believe it (who knows your children will find a better meaning in it then you), because what matters is to preserve it for future generations. YOU HAVE TO APRRECEATE YOUR OWN TRIBE FIRST. cool

you may even be an atheist alongside , it doesnt matter.
you must do the ritual stuff as a DUTY. to the believers, it influences the piritual Forces. to you, it is just base tribal duty.

CAMEROONPRIDE: and yeah don't worry i will keep u in touch ( i PMed you so that it will b easier to communicate...my 'spiritual father" grin

lol yah sure. wink
Re: Who Is The Greatest Liar? by Nobody: 11:09pm On Jan 08, 2013
cool
PAGAN 9JA:

yes exactly i am telling you to practice the religion of your OWN tribe EVEN if you dont believe it (who knows your children will find a better meaning in it then you), because what matters is to preserve it for future generations. YOU HAVE TO APRRECEATE undecidedYOUR OWN TRIBE FIRST. cool
cool
you may even be an atheist alongside , it doesnt matter.
you must do the ritual stuff as a DUTY. to the believers, it influences the piritual Forces. to you, it is just base tribal duty.

lol yah sure. wink
no be easy oooo you need to be initiated and most of my elders rlatives are not i an't just go to a random person to make rituals you know you don't mess with rituals they have to be done with your relative or people you trust very well. most of the people who fit those criteria are proud and convinced christians lmao.i will find a way anyway but not soon undecided
don't worry not only my kids won't bear any western names but they will speak their languages and practice our culture and do every rituals even if i have to create some. cool
long live to Africa. i really miss some rituals tho

1 Like

Re: Who Is The Greatest Liar? by PAGAN9JA(m): 11:11pm On Jan 08, 2013
CAMEROONPRIDE: cool no be easy oooo you need to be initiated and most of my elders rlatives are not i an't just go to a random person to make rituals you know you don't mess with rituals they have to be done with your relative or people you trust very well. most of the people who fit those criteria are proud and convinced christians lmao.i will find a way anyway but not soon undecided
don't worry not only my kids won't bear any western names but they will speak their languages and practice our culture and do every rituals even if i have to create some. cool
long live to Africa. i really miss some rituals tho

Good.i have high hope for the likes of you.
Re: Who Is The Greatest Liar? by Nobody: 11:16pm On Jan 08, 2013
PAGAN 9JA:

Good.i have high hope for the likes of you.
thanks cool, we will overcome slave mentality and mind's bondage cool

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Your Alternate Nairaland Ids / 7 Deadly Things You Won't Believe Most Pple Survive / Two-headed Lamb Born In Ghana

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.