Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,791 members, 7,824,290 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 07:28 AM

CISA Details - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / CISA Details (5336 Views)

Jumia Staff Suffocated To Death While On Duty (details) / Prince 2 And CISA Candidates For 2009 / Free Materials For CISSP, CISA, CISM, GIAC, BCP, DRP, and CBCP Exams? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

CISA Details by Nobody: 4:52pm On Jan 08, 2013
can anyone tell me about CISA,
Re: CISA Details by Hardfact: 6:32pm On Jan 08, 2013
Wetin exactly u wan know about am?
Re: CISA Details by Paulipopor: 6:38pm On Jan 08, 2013
Cisa is certified information system auditor. Based in USA. In Nigeria we've 3 centres. Lagos abuja and portharcourt, i hear the ibadan centre will be open this year. Exams are written 3times starting this year(was 2times b4) i.e. June september and December. Exams is purely objectives. 200 questions in 4 hrs. Materials are available for purchase on their websites(not free oh).
Ask specific questions and you'll get specific answers. Or go to www.isaca.org
peace-out.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: CISA Details by Audinowing(m): 10:28pm On Jan 08, 2013
Paulipopor: Cisa is certified information system auditor. Based in USA. In Nigeria we've 3 centres. Lagos abuja and portharcourt, i hear the ibadan centre will be open this year. Exams are written 3times starting this year(was 2times b4) i.e. June september and December. Exams is purely objectives. 200 questions in 4 hrs. Materials are available for purchase on their websites(not free oh).
Ask specific questions and you'll get specific answers. Or go to www.isaca.org
peace-out.
pls what qualification does one need to be able to sit for the exams and the cost implication.
Re: CISA Details by Paulipopor: 8:00am On Jan 09, 2013
Audinowing: pls what qualification does one need to be able to sit for the exams and the cost implication.
you don't need any qualification. They assume you're already a professional. The questions are practical question, so you've to have had practical experience. But lectures and pilot questions review will take you there. The registration and exam is abt 595 dollars but If you pay early its 545 dollars. Materials could cost you close to 300 dollars or more if you'r buying from them but you can buy some other materials in Nigeria for less. For like 30k plus. If you're lagos AJSILICON does the lectures for 75k including materials.
You should check the website. You'll find more Info.
Re: CISA Details by hamjoe: 10:41am On Jan 09, 2013
Nice job @ paulipopor,my girlfriend wrote the Dec Diet,all your details are very correct,keep up the good job.
Re: CISA Details by pioneer: 5:40pm On Sep 11, 2014
For your CISA/ICAN/ACCA lectures, contact
Excel Associates.

Excel Associates is a foremost professional tuition
centre located in Ikorodu that provides lectures for
ATS, ICAN, ACCA, CISA and other programmes. For
enquiries, contact - 07081834869, 09092159476 or e-
mail: excelassociates2020@gmail.com,
info.excelassociates@gmail.com
Re: CISA Details by Angeliquecutee: 2:26pm On Mar 28, 2017
Please how much is it to register for cisa

(1) (Reply)

New Ican Syllabus- Any Update? / How Do You Make Your Career Truly International? / Can A Sociology Graduate Work In An Oil And Gas Company In Nigeria?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.