Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,436 members, 7,815,990 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 10:57 PM

Prophet Or Pastor Tb Joshua,genuine? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Prophet Or Pastor Tb Joshua,genuine? (1142 Views)

Pastor Adeboye: A Prophet Or An Imposter - Sahara Reporters / Ten Ways That Show That Your Prophet Or Prophetess Is Fake / Pastor TB Joshua As A Humble Young Man (Pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Prophet Or Pastor Tb Joshua,genuine? by lucabrasi(m): 10:31pm On Feb 25, 2008
i saw this man's programme on telly a couple of weeks ago and i realli admire the charity thing he is doing,but i asked some people in naij about him and some said there are rumours that he is fetish and his powers are kinda suspect,if you know him or can share anything about him and if you agree or disagree with him and everything he does please kindly share on here,i admire what the guy is doing and think other men of GOD should as well but i dont know about any other sides the man s got so please share and do tell what you know about him

(1) (Reply)

The Final Word Folks / Is Tatooing Biblical? / Are We All Products Of Incestous Relationships?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.