Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,033 members, 7,818,047 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 06:01 AM

Reliable Car Clearing Agent - Autos - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Autos / Reliable Car Clearing Agent (414 Views)

IMPORT DUTY CHECK here / Golf 3 With Golf 4 Interior(Lagos clearing) / What Is % Custom Duty On A 4x4 Year 2000 Declared By Govt. Not Clearing Agent (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Reliable Car Clearing Agent by justyinka(m): 6:45pm On Jan 08, 2013
Are you planning to ship some cars or containers to Nigeria or you have some cars or containers already shipped through the sea and you want to know the arrival date here in Nigeria and how much it will take to get it cleared out of the port.Car dealers usually complaining of clearing agent asking them for additional charges and demurrage charge, mine is not like that, we advise you earlier on how to avoid it.it is avoidable!
I am a Licenced Customs Clearing Agent with 7 years of Customs cargo clearance procedure and i can help you in clearing all your consignment containerized or on land (Ro-Ro),buses,cars,truck,machinery at either Tincan or Apapa seaport or from any shipping company in Nigeria,our charges are affordable and moderate.You can contact me via email- justyinka23@gmail.com , 2348035308511 ,skype:justyinka23, Google chat:justyinka23
Re: Reliable Car Clearing Agent by justyinka(m): 2:10pm On Nov 19, 2013
justyinka: Are you planning to ship some cars or containers to Nigeria or you have some cars or containers already shipped through the sea and you want to know the arrival date here in Nigeria and how much it will take to get it cleared out of the port.Car dealers usually complaining of clearing agent asking them for additional charges and demurrage charge, mine is not like that, we advise you earlier on how to avoid it.it is avoidable!
I am a Licenced Customs Clearing Agent with 7 years of Customs cargo clearance procedure and i can help you in clearing all your consignment containerized or on land (Ro-Ro),buses,cars,truck,machinery at either Tincan or Apapa seaport or from any shipping company in Nigeria,our charges are affordable and moderate.You can contact me via email- justyinka23@gmail.com , 2348035308511 ,skype:justyinka23, Google chat:justyinka23

(1) (Reply)

********************if You Need A Car Contact Uche On 08123163293*************** / I Need A Range Rover Sport And Hummer 2 For Rent For Wedding / URGENT Need Of A Mechanic..

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.