Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,355 members, 7,819,258 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:26 PM

Wife Beats Husband To Death - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Wife Beats Husband To Death (27079 Views)

W0man Beats Husband F0r Having T00 Many Friends 0n Instagram / Wife, Children Accused Of Hacking Husband To Death / Six Wives Raped Their Husband To Death In Benue (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Wife Beats Husband To Death by TCD: 12:56pm On Jan 09, 2013
Let's Stop this Domestic Violence against Our Men

Women are always whining and claiming victims. You never see men complain.

Re: Wife Beats Husband To Death by vizboy(m): 12:59pm On Jan 09, 2013
These na warning to all those small guys make they find fat women make the go marry
Re: Wife Beats Husband To Death by Nobody: 1:04pm On Jan 09, 2013
Hmm it looks that the southern african women are showing the aint weaker vessel oh shocked shocked the last i heard the were deny their hobbies s.ex now this? Hmm!
Re: Wife Beats Husband To Death by Nobody: 1:08pm On Jan 09, 2013
Ìyániwúrà123: Orishirishi things are happening nowadays. In Harare, Zimbabwe, a 24-year-old wife named Talent Makonde is now in court facing murder charges. She was alleged to have sent her husband (names witheld) to the great beyond after the two of them had a domestic fight (sounds like a wild one to me o).

She has been charged to court with Shelton Bhiya, 25, who had joined the scuffle while trying to stop the fight (Omo, na to dey careful when stopping fight now o!). The accused was said to have met her late hubby at the Reuben Shopping Center in Epworth and the two of them left for home together. On the way home, an argument ensued and in the process, Talent was said to have started assaulting her husband.

Bhiya, who was passing by, tried to stop the fight. The court learnt that police officers arrived the scene and arrested the husband who was later detained. He collapsed by the next morning at the police station before he could give any statement. He was rushed to the Parirenyatwa Hospital where he gave up the ghost.

Autopsy examination later revealed that he had died from a haemorrhage in the brain suffered during the beating from his wife. Both suspects have been remanded in custody till the 21st of January, and have been told to apply to the High Court should they need a bail considering the gravity of their offence. Hmmmn, na wa o! The rate of spousal violence is becoming worrisome. Always preach calm and take it easy with your partner. #Sighs.

Thanks for your time.
Iyaniwura.
http://iyaniwura.com/wife-beats-husband-to-death/

Rotflmfao...This is the Second time i heard of some Bantu Woman beating a Man to Death. Damn!...Bantu Ladies are Strong
Re: Wife Beats Husband To Death by ignis: 1:10pm On Jan 09, 2013
jude33084: He died in police custody and not during the fight. As long as it was the police who arrested him and detained him over night, the police should be asked what they did to the man. The wife should sue the police instead wink
Can you read what you just typed?
Re: Wife Beats Husband To Death by anishe(m): 1:11pm On Jan 09, 2013
Okiki_Oluwa: Talent, what a name. She just exhibited one of her talents.

Re: Wife Beats Husband To Death by pastormustwacc: 1:12pm On Jan 09, 2013
Intracerebral haemorhage is a serious matter o. From now on, everytime someone gets beaten up, i shall request for an urgent CT Scan - this could have saved this man's life.
He should have been detained in a hospital emmergency rather than police station - afteral, he was the assaulted?
Re: Wife Beats Husband To Death by Nobody: 1:15pm On Jan 09, 2013
She Banged that Niqqah Out....Flexed him to the Morgue

This Niqqah in a Mortuary...Her hands must be sinister.

OG Status
Re: Wife Beats Husband To Death by Nobody: 1:17pm On Jan 09, 2013
Big Ole Black Nasty Evil Biitch...My Type of Gal.... tongue
Re: Wife Beats Husband To Death by Dreyl(m): 1:20pm On Jan 09, 2013
she just exhibited her talent....
Re: Wife Beats Husband To Death by blackpanther25(m): 1:32pm On Jan 09, 2013
undecided I guess the saying is true. Never mess with an angry black woman. Pls to all men do not marry women who are big enough to beat the living daylights out of you!!

1 Like

Re: Wife Beats Husband To Death by VirginFinder: 1:37pm On Jan 09, 2013
na wa o.

I'm kind of scared cos I'm this kind of person that ladies enjoy hitting hard albeit playfully/jokingly.

Back in secondary school, I suffered physical abuse in the hands of my female classmates on a couple of occasions.I was quite small and young at the time.

And yes, I've had girlfriends who hit me hard playfully/jokingly from time to time. Even my fiancee has raised her hand against me playfully a couple of times.

Female relations are not even left out.

Though painful, I 'dusted' it like the real man that I am.
I found no reason to retaliate or respond in kind since on most occasions there were no quarrels or ill feelings beforehand.

I pray this doesn't happen to me in marriage o.
Re: Wife Beats Husband To Death by Nobody: 1:38pm On Jan 09, 2013
And here I am supporting the camapign against women battery and violence against them.some women are devil.
Re: Wife Beats Husband To Death by slimyem: 1:52pm On Jan 09, 2013
الملكي فوق الله: Big Ole Black Nasty Evil Biitch...My Type of Gal.... tongue
When are we reading news of your unfortunate incident/accident?
Re: Wife Beats Husband To Death by Nobody: 1:55pm On Jan 09, 2013
shocked
Re: Wife Beats Husband To Death by vanstanzy(m): 1:58pm On Jan 09, 2013
And the undisputed champion is... grin grin grin
Murderer Alert! Me thinks she hit him on the head with a club like this,

Re: Wife Beats Husband To Death by nagoma(m): 1:59pm On Jan 09, 2013
vizboy: She is really talented she really took after her name

We know the power of names very well.the only country with Goodluck.
Re: Wife Beats Husband To Death by blackpanther25(m): 2:10pm On Jan 09, 2013
shocked grin
nagoma:

We know the power of names very well.the only country with Goodluck.
Re: Wife Beats Husband To Death by Agimor(m): 2:11pm On Jan 09, 2013
Omawumi on the playlist;if you ask me now who i go ask...
Re: Wife Beats Husband To Death by drlizzy(f): 2:12pm On Jan 09, 2013
Iyaniwura it seems u just got a slice of NL as every thrash that you post makes front page.
Re: Wife Beats Husband To Death by drlizzy(f): 2:13pm On Jan 09, 2013
Iyaniwura it seems u just got a slice of NL as every thrash that you post makes front page.
Re: Wife Beats Husband To Death by Onyenna(m): 2:18pm On Jan 09, 2013
WTF!!! Police should learn to detain wounded people in hospitals or @ least clinics.....

. . . . . . .A thousand ways to die. . . . .

...RiP....
Re: Wife Beats Husband To Death by Decentdon(m): 2:22pm On Jan 09, 2013
bjcole: so women do this too, wonders shall not end, all d feminist will not see this one, when a man does, he is a devil. I always wonder why two that profess love, sleep wit each & do all sorts of romantic things, will suddenly descend into fighting, hatred even 2 d point death. I dont know what my wife will do that will make me raise my hands on her.
I wish ma dad thinks like u do man
Re: Wife Beats Husband To Death by NAJALYN: 2:29pm On Jan 09, 2013
Whaoo!!! Unbelievable. Couples please watch it. We must learn to live together in harmony to sustain our marriage. Someone MUST learn to play the fool. Thats the only way.
Re: Wife Beats Husband To Death by popesam: 2:33pm On Jan 09, 2013
what a man can do, woman can indeed do better. Lol.
I trust my naija men....it can neva hapen. Instead i join boko haram go comit suicide...who knows....i might be blessed wit 72 virgins
Re: Wife Beats Husband To Death by chikeorji123(m): 3:16pm On Jan 09, 2013
Decentdon:
I wish ma dad thinks like u do man

Are u saying ur dad do beat ur mum?..
Re: Wife Beats Husband To Death by frank1989: 3:18pm On Jan 09, 2013
so women dey strong like dis,wonders shall never end grin
Re: Wife Beats Husband To Death by frank1989: 3:20pm On Jan 09, 2013
i really tinks she used pestle on him lolz
Re: Wife Beats Husband To Death by razznaija(f): 3:37pm On Jan 09, 2013
I posted this case ages ago and it never made it to the front page, but when someone else does it is thrown on the front page immediately.
Re: Wife Beats Husband To Death by Nobody: 3:37pm On Jan 09, 2013
Any man not sure of himself should undergo a taekwando training before going into marriage.

A man killing a woman is understandable but a woman killing a man as a result of domestic violence is inconceivable. Aru, taboo...abomination!
Re: Wife Beats Husband To Death by illuminutty: 3:49pm On Jan 09, 2013
الملكي فوق الله: Big Ole Black Nasty Evil Biitch...My Type of Gal.... tongue

please dont forget to tell your next of kin to place your obituary on NL. I will be watching
Re: Wife Beats Husband To Death by Okijajuju1(m): 3:50pm On Jan 09, 2013

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Gunmen Kill 7 Wedding Guests In Imo / Court Remands Health Worker And 3 Others For Dismembering Hunchback Man In Benue / Ogun CP Orders Ritualists To Be Shot On Sight

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.