Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,736 members, 7,824,084 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 10:23 PM

Questions And Answers About National Open University Of NIG(NOUN) - Educational Services - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Educational Services / Questions And Answers About National Open University Of NIG(NOUN) (901 Views)

Noun Tma Questions And Answers / Question About National Open University Of Nigeria / National Open University TMA (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Questions And Answers About National Open University Of NIG(NOUN) by donald1010(m): 11:38am On Jan 09, 2013
Greatest NOUN students! Greatest Nig Students!!
My Name is Donald a graduating student and a member of NOUN staff @headquarter here in Lagos
I'm here to assist both the freshers,d returning and prospective students of NOUN.
If you have issues related with.
(1)How to acquire d school form.
(2)how to fill the form and print out.
(3)How to register ur courses online
(4)How to register ur exams
(5)How to go about ur test i.e(TMA's)
(6)How to go about ur exams
(7)How to acquire ur materials.
(coolAbout graduating and NYSC.and finaly
On on general infos regarding the school.
But plz i do not attend to irrelevant questions,so endeavor to ask
Meaningful issues..visit any study centre in d country or if u are in Lagos
Then visit d headquarter @14/16 ahmadu bello way V.I lagos.

1 Like

Re: Questions And Answers About National Open University Of NIG(NOUN) by DonRomeo(m): 7:13pm On Jan 10, 2013
How much is freshers school fees in noun and do they use jamb to admit ppl or its just by obtaing form?

(1) (Reply)

Delete / Tuition Free Universities In Europe For Nigerian Students / Take A 6 Months Course In 3d Animation And Start Earning Millions From Jobs.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.