Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,751 members, 7,809,876 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 04:28 PM

Illuminati Approached Me Last Year – 2face Idibia - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Illuminati Approached Me Last Year – 2face Idibia (917 Views)

2face Idibia - Nfana Ibaga 2014 Remix (MUSIC) / 2Face Idibia Finally Releases Another Album? / 2Face Idibia's "OLE" Music Video (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Illuminati Approached Me Last Year – 2face Idibia by iamswizz(m): 12:44pm On Jan 09, 2013
Odafe Don Pedro|

While having a friendly conversation with some very close friends some time last week, the African music legend revealed that he was approached by members of the Illuminati to join and become their leader in Africa.

2Face was said to have been chilling with some of his friends and laughing at some post they saw in the internet about D’banj and Charlyboy being members of the Illuminati, while their conversation was going on, a friend to the superstar whose name was not revealed to us by our very reliable source who was also present at the time of this conversation, was said to have asked 2Face “Dem go soon come meet you, Na Lady Gaga go sign you.”

2Face reportedly replied “En ! Dem don try join me sef last year na!”

We can only hope 2baba did not sign up!

http://411official.com/2013/01/illuminati-approached-me-last-year-2face-idibia/
Re: Illuminati Approached Me Last Year – 2face Idibia by OkikiOluwa1(m): 1:16pm On Jan 09, 2013
Illuminati ko, Illuminaughty ni.

1 Like

Re: Illuminati Approached Me Last Year – 2face Idibia by jiggaz(m): 1:21pm On Jan 09, 2013
2face was just joking my brother..... I laugh when people say dat D'banj or Charly Boy is in Illuminati. Plz my people, they dont recruit like dat, besides, Africa never reach. All na rumour...

1 Like

Re: Illuminati Approached Me Last Year – 2face Idibia by Nobody: 1:36pm On Jan 09, 2013
gringringringringringrin
Re: Illuminati Approached Me Last Year – 2face Idibia by Dreyl(m): 1:57pm On Jan 09, 2013
rubbish
Re: Illuminati Approached Me Last Year – 2face Idibia by kpozite(m): 10:52pm On Jan 09, 2013
That's why I want to be a superstar, then even the silliest offhand things I will say jokingly will be taken seriously and broadcasted by many jobless people mtchewww

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

5 Cool Instruments That Are Gaining Popularity In 2013 / New Music Video: Beyonce - Flawless (feat. Chimamanda Ngozi Adiche) / Gisttv.net Lil Kesh Ft. Davido - Ayaya Oyoyo & For You

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.