Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,140,449 members, 7,770,119 topics. Date: Tuesday, 19 March 2024 at 04:11 AM

The San Siro Showdown-can Arsenal Go Thru? - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / The San Siro Showdown-can Arsenal Go Thru? (2225 Views)

Can Arsenal Go Through To Knockout Stage / Arsenal Go For 18m Euro Dutch Striker Klass Jan Huntelaar (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

The San Siro Showdown-can Arsenal Go Thru? by tommyex(m): 11:24am On Feb 26, 2008
I no fit shout

What do you think about the match,and the formations that should be employed
Re: The San Siro Showdown-can Arsenal Go Thru? by tommyex(m): 11:27am On Feb 26, 2008
I can bet you that Kaka will play but he may be match rusty,so i feel its a + 4 us.Walcott can't start against milan,he ll be missin
RVP will be back bt will be on the bench,Rosicky may be back too
We ll play a 4-5-1 formation and play on the counter.Hleb will be influential again,Mayb Gilberto can play on the day too

We have hope,but gallas needs 2 watch PIPO,he is back 2 scoring late goals ooo.

What do you think?
My mind is racing already
Re: The San Siro Showdown-can Arsenal Go Thru? by ejormilla: 11:34am On Feb 26, 2008
I think that Arsenal have a pretty good chance to make it to the next round, milan as team is not really in form .
Re: The San Siro Showdown-can Arsenal Go Thru? by tommyex(m): 11:46am On Feb 26, 2008
eh tanx ooo,
I jus feel so nervous.
If we dont make mistakes i feel we can make it though
Re: The San Siro Showdown-can Arsenal Go Thru? by Nobody: 1:11pm On Feb 26, 2008
San Siro Premierleague's burial ground
grin grin grin grin grin

Re: The San Siro Showdown-can Arsenal Go Thru? by Nobody: 1:24pm On Feb 26, 2008
He will destroy the gunners
grin grin grin grin grin

Re: The San Siro Showdown-can Arsenal Go Thru? by tommyex(m): 8:02pm On Feb 28, 2008
he may not be fit.so start praying

How many EPL teams have been there dis decade?
dat 1 na story jare

Up gunners
Re: The San Siro Showdown-can Arsenal Go Thru? by folahann(m): 8:11pm On Feb 28, 2008
Is it the same sansiro that Arsenal won 5-1 that is premier league's burial ground?
I'm kind of confused
Re: The San Siro Showdown-can Arsenal Go Thru? by tommyex(m): 6:19am On Feb 29, 2008
fOLA
Abi oo,no mind d beefers,btw long tym,hope u cool
Re: The San Siro Showdown-can Arsenal Go Thru? by Olumide7(m): 6:40am On Feb 29, 2008
Milan 0 -Arsenal 2. Who wan bet?
Re: The San Siro Showdown-can Arsenal Go Thru? by dayokanu(m): 6:57am On Feb 29, 2008
The Roosoneri side is different from the Nerrazurri side of the San Siro.

Most teams go to the Nerrazzuri side and come out on top but the Rossonerri side You cant come out unhurt.(save Barca 2005)

Bayern, won in the San Siro albeit in the Nerrazzuri side but never on the red side.

Forget the red side of Milan
Re: The San Siro Showdown-can Arsenal Go Thru? by folahann(m): 12:04pm On Feb 29, 2008
Bayern drew 2-2 there last season (which more like a win away from home) only to foolishly lose 0-2 at home
Re: The San Siro Showdown-can Arsenal Go Thru? by nyabinghi(m): 1:34pm On Feb 29, 2008
Deluded gunners,

You couldn't even score at home against a fallen mialn and u expect to beat the rossoneris at their backyard. You couldn't beat a 10-man birmingham despitea one man advantage for 89 minutes. Who are your match winners(save van persie_ who is match rusty and super pippo is back.
Acv milan 2 Arsenal 0(kaka pen and Pirlo) tongue
Re: The San Siro Showdown-can Arsenal Go Thru? by dayokanu(m): 3:55pm On Feb 29, 2008
Bayern drew 2-2 there last season (which more like a win away from home) only to foolishly lose 0-2 at home

But you are talking about Bayern not Arsenal Bayern has always been better than Arsenal so you can draw inference from that. bayern is a stronger/Better team
Re: The San Siro Showdown-can Arsenal Go Thru? by loyika(m): 4:20pm On Feb 29, 2008
Dayo grin

Sometimes i wonder You sound like someone that would have Nazi flags on his wall at home grin

The way you hate British teams grin, i am sure you drive a Volkwagen grin

Why is everyone getting so worked up about this game Milan are the defending Champs ffs, so the onus is on them to beat us.

So basically, Arsenal are going there with no pressure whatsoever, having said that, beating Milan doesn't mean anything, if eventually you don't either get to the final or win the cup (there are no special "I beat Milan trophies" ).

Why don't ya'll just wait and watch the game, instead of all this noise Anyhow the result goes, one thing is for sure, its going to be an exciting game from both teams.

MAY THE BEST TEAM WIN!! cool

cool GOONER 89
Re: The San Siro Showdown-can Arsenal Go Thru? by Nobody: 4:40pm On Feb 29, 2008
@dayokanu
well said
Re: The San Siro Showdown-can Arsenal Go Thru? by loyika(m): 4:45pm On Feb 29, 2008
shocked

Real people are talkng about "Real Football Teams" and a Chelsea fan decides to come into the discussion Wonders they say shall never cease!!

cool GOONER 89
Re: The San Siro Showdown-can Arsenal Go Thru? by dayokanu(m): 8:25pm On Feb 29, 2008
Dayo Grin

Sometimes i wonder Huh You sound like someone that would have Nazi flags on his wall at home Grin

The way you hate British teams Grin, i am sure you drive a Volkwagen Grin

Why is everyone getting so worked up about this game Huh Milan are the defending Champs ffs, so the onus is on them to beat us.

So basically, Arsenal are going there with no pressure whatsoever, having said that, beating Milan doesn't mean anything, if eventually you don't either get to the final or win the cup (there are no special "I beat Milan trophies" ).

Why don't ya'll just wait and watch the game, instead of all this noise Huh Anyhow the result goes, one thing is for sure, its going to be an exciting game from both teams.

MAY THE BEST TEAM WIN!! Cool

Cool GOONER 89

About the car you got it wrong have you ever though of a Benz, BMW infact the best cars from Europe. I personally dont know anything the English are good at they are the worst piece of shit.
Even most Nigerians have swallowed the shit.
Re: The San Siro Showdown-can Arsenal Go Thru? by tkb417(m): 8:34pm On Feb 29, 2008
The way you hate British teams , i am sure you drive a Volkwagen

hell no, BMW x3

@dayo
ure still here when ur bruv is splashin dollars at the bar
gerrout of here and join the train

@Topic
of course, Milan will win. . .might be scrappy but, victory all the way for Milan
Re: The San Siro Showdown-can Arsenal Go Thru? by tommyex(m): 9:24pm On Feb 29, 2008
If A win is decided by history then You may hand it over to Milan,and remember that in th league They have struggled at home.
Kaka may be match rusty too cos he wont play till that day,Seedorf if attended to may not do anything,Pirlo dint attack too much at d emirates so i expect such again.

But Milan will decide what to do,If they try all attack we can do what we love COUNTER ATTACK with 4-5-1.
If they wait 4 us again It may get tricky!

But I pray we win,I aint boasting but I know arsenal can go thru,We have d energy 2 play till the 'last minute'.That may count on the day.
I jus hope Villa dont overwork us sef
Re: The San Siro Showdown-can Arsenal Go Thru? by bosunk: 1:58pm On Mar 02, 2008
which energy una get wee man u beat una 4-0,see MILAN go beat una 2-0 grin
Re: The San Siro Showdown-can Arsenal Go Thru? by deola1(m): 6:17pm On Mar 02, 2008
go where? dats ur bus stop grin
Re: The San Siro Showdown-can Arsenal Go Thru? by Cassiel(f): 7:10pm On Mar 02, 2008
tommyex:

If A win is decided by history then You may hand it over to Milan,and remember that in th league They have struggled at home.
Kaka may be match rusty too because he wont play till that day,Seedorf if attended to may not do anything,Pirlo dint attack too much at d emirates so i expect such again.

But Milan will decide what to do,If they try all attack we can do what we love COUNTER ATTACK with 4-5-1.
If they wait 4 us again It may get tricky!

But I pray we win,I aint boasting but I know arsenal can go through,We have d energy 2 play till the 'last minute'.That may count on the day.
I jus hope Villa don't overwork us sef
Its not all about energy,my dear.Arsenal's problem is finishing.Sure,they are young and can run up and down the pitch like little kids,but what's the point when they can't find the back of the net?Just like the first leg @ the Emirates.Arsenal dominated,but any goals?Pray Adebayor and Bendtner find some rythm before tuesday,else its gonna be a clinical UCL shut-down for y'all grin grin And i wonder what excuse Arsene's gonna give then cheesy
Re: The San Siro Showdown-can Arsenal Go Thru? by tommyex(m): 4:09pm On Mar 03, 2008
Its not all about energy,my dear.Arsenal's problem is finishing.Sure,they are young and can run up and down the pitch like little kids,but what's the point when they can't find the back of the net?Just like the first leg @ the Emirates.Arsenal dominated,but any goals?Pray Adebayor and Bendtner find some rythm before tuesday,else its going to be a clinical UCL shut-down for y'all And i wonder what excuse Arsene's going to give then

I dont think Wenger wil be brave enuf 2 employ bendtner n ADE,(that will mean 4-4-2)
We ll play a 4-5-1,mayb walcott will play in d wings,or denilson will chore up d middle,we will see.
But I feel we may even have better subs on d day.

Its about energy at times,cos we dint score that day dont mean we ll not score 2moro.

The time is near. . . . .
Re: The San Siro Showdown-can Arsenal Go Thru? by tommyex(m): 4:12pm On Mar 03, 2008
I am happy Villa dint kill us off,we played quite well and no injuries 2 worry about

RVP will come from the bench as he is in d 18man squad
Re: The San Siro Showdown-can Arsenal Go Thru? by holythug(m): 4:14pm On Mar 03, 2008
naaaaaaaa
Re: The San Siro Showdown-can Arsenal Go Thru? by tommyex(m): 6:15pm On Mar 03, 2008
Re: The San Siro Showdown-can Arsenal Go Thru? by folahann(m): 8:18pm On Mar 03, 2008
I thought Milan were disjointed in the first leg and their young Brazilian striker Alexandre Pato looked like he had been picked out of the stands and plonked up front because they were a man short.
angry angry
Re: The San Siro Showdown-can Arsenal Go Thru? by toba1909(m): 9:06pm On Mar 03, 2008
Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmm,
Re: The San Siro Showdown-can Arsenal Go Thru? by ituen(m): 7:16am On Mar 04, 2008
Aresenal had the chance to lead at home.

Now u guys will want to go and draw with a goal away.

Its either Milan will win 2-0 or we will go into extra time with a 0-0 full time score
Re: The San Siro Showdown-can Arsenal Go Thru? by ayusman16(m): 8:50am On Mar 04, 2008
Prophet Ituen Nebucaneezzer King! Keep ur prophesy in ur pocket cos anything can happen in 2day's game. grin
Re: The San Siro Showdown-can Arsenal Go Thru? by ituen(m): 9:29am On Mar 04, 2008
well i keep an open mind

If una survive, make dem join our teams for qtrfinals cos olympiakos na training session we go play dem 2mrw

(1) (2) (Reply)

Cross River Rewards Super Eagles With N10m ! / Authentic Vs Replica Jerseys - How To Know The Difference / More Than Half Of The England Team That Just Won The U20 World Cup Are Nigerians

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.