Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,718 members, 7,809,724 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 01:57 PM

CR7 Congratulates Messi - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / CR7 Congratulates Messi (884 Views)

Hilarious Way C. Ronaldo Congratulates Messi On His 4th Ballon D'or / Ronaldo Congratulates Messi On Winning His 4th Balon D'or In An Email. Funny! / Who Will Be The Next King Of Real Madrid? Cr7 Or Kaka? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

CR7 Congratulates Messi by wyvilleinc: 1:52pm On Jan 09, 2013
Cristiano Ronaldo congratulates Lionel Messi on winning his fourth Ballon d’Or.
Dear Lionel, I am writing you this note to offer my congratulations
on winning the Ballon d'Or. Again. As you can see by the look on my face, I am
very happy for you. Please forgive me for not
congratulating you at the gala, but
since I am so tall and statuesque and you are so tiny
and maintain terrible posture, I couldn't find you in
the crowd. Also, since someone played a joke on you by telling you to wear
that garish spotted jacket and tie, I didn't want to
keep you from getting home
and changing your clothes as fast as you possibly
could. That's how thoughtful I am. It was another tremendous year for me, and,
supposedly, for you as well. You had to set a world
record in order to score more goals
than me. Of course, smart people know that team
accomplishments are far more important than
personal achievements and I helped my club to win La Liga in 2012 whereas you only helped your club
win the Copa del Rey. The year my club only won the
Copa del Rey, I did not win the Ballon d'Or. I
suppose this just shows that voters hold me to a
higher standard than you. Anyway, you have now won the Ballon d'Or a record
four times in row. I guess you're happy about that.
Yet, Andy Gray, England's
most respected sexist broadcaster, has questioned
whether you could play well on a cold night in Stoke.
After all, you have only won titles for one club, whereas I have won titles for
clubs in La Liga and the Premier League. But very few
players have the
physical talent and mental strength to prove
themselves on different teams and in different
leagues, so you should only feel a little bit bad about that. People are always trying to compare you and I, but
there really is no comparison. Yes, we were both
named after Americans -- I was
named after Ronald Reagan, a talented actor and
two-term president, whereas you were named after
Lionel Richie, a man who sang about dancing on the ceiling. Which is both impossible and patently
ridiculous. I impregnated a woman and created a
child in 2010, but it took you until 2012 to figure out
how to do those things. I grew tall and strong
naturally and you needed enough growth hormones
to make even Lance Armstrong feel guilty in order to be neither of those things. Also, I wear proper
tuxedos to formal events while you wear a suit made
out of
clown pants. So comparing us is both silly and unfair. In conclusion, I congratulate you, Leo. But
remember: No matter how many Ballon d'Or awards
you win, I still won it first. Confidently yours, Cristiano Ronaldo, CR7 'The only 1' P.S. My apologies for writing this letter in English, one
of several languages I am able to speak, when I
know you only speak Spanish. Maybe Cesc or Pique will translate it for you. messi fans dont swallow me
Re: CR7 Congratulates Messi by Nobody: 2:16pm On Jan 09, 2013
wyvilleinc: Cristiano Ronaldo congratulates Lionel Messi on winning his fourth Ballon d’Or.

Dear Lionel, I am writing you this note to offer my congratulations on winning the Ballon d'Or. Again. As you can see by the look on my face, I am very happy for you. Please forgive me for not congratulating you at the gala, but since I am so tall and statuesque and you are so tiny and maintain terrible posture, I couldn't find you in the crowd.

Also, since someone played a joke on you by telling you to wear that garish spotted jacket and tie, I didn't want to keep you from getting home and changing your clothes as fast as you possibly could. That's how thoughtful I am. It was another tremendous year for me, and,supposedly, for you as well. You had to set a world record in order to score more goals than me.

Of course, smart people know that team accomplishments are far more important than personal achievements and I helped my club to win La Liga in 2012 whereas you only helped your club win the Copa del Rey. The year my club only won the Copa del Rey, I did not win the Ballon d'Or. I suppose this just shows that voters hold me to a higher standard than you. Anyway, you have now won the Ballon d'Or a record four times in row.

I guess you're happy about that. Yet, Andy Gray, England's most respected sexist broadcaster, has questioned whether you could play well on a cold night in Stoke. After all, you have only won titles for one club, whereas I have won titles for clubs in La Liga and the Premier League. But very few players have the physical talent and mental strength to prove themselves on different teams and in different leagues, so you should only feel a little bit bad about that.

People are always trying to compare you and I, but there really is no comparison. Yes, we were both named after Americans -- I was named after Ronald Reagan, a talented actor and two-term president, whereas you were named after Lionel Richie, a man who sang about dancing on the ceiling. Which is both impossible and patently ridiculous. I impregnated a woman and created a child in 2010, but it took you until 2012 to figure out how to do those things.

I grew tall and strong naturally and you needed enough growth hormones to make even Lance Armstrong feel guilty in order to be neither of those things. Also, I wear proper tuxedos to formal events while you wear a suit made out of clown pants. So omparing us is both silly and unfair. In conclusion, I congratulate you, Leo. But remember: No matter how many Ballon d'Or awards you win, I still won it first. Confidently yours, Cristiano Ronaldo, CR7 'The only 1' P.S.

My apologies for writing this letter in English, one of several languages I am able to speak, when I know you only speak Spanish. Maybe Cesc or Pique will translate it for you. messi fans dont swallow me

Fixed
Re: CR7 Congratulates Messi by Nobody: 2:48pm On Jan 09, 2013
BEEF! BEEF!! BEEF!!!
Re: CR7 Congratulates Messi by fatdon1(m): 2:58pm On Jan 09, 2013
Ronaldo may not be a bad person, but
he has bad behaviour. I still can't
forget that video of him not signing
autographs, just went in the car
without even starring at the fans...
That's bad behaviour and isn't going to make the fans love him. Congratulating someone doesn't
automatically make the person a good person. It is simply showing diplomacy. What Ronaldo thinks inside may be totally different from
how he expresses it in public.

(1) (Reply)

Real Madrid Named World Richest Football Club / Capital One Cup Sunderland Vs Man Utd (2 : 1) on Tue, 7th Jan 2014 / BREAKING NEWS: Sunderland Dismiss Manager Gus Poyet

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.