Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,170 members, 7,821,971 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 11:04 PM

NL Rap Battles chatroom - Rap Battles (1064) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Rap Battles / NL Rap Battles chatroom (1265043 Views)

NL Rap Battles Chatroom 2 / NL Rap Battles Top 10 Netcees Of 2014 / Nairaland Rap Battles Real Call Out Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1061) (1062) (1063) (1064) (1065) (1066) (1067) ... (1118) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by obainojazz(m): 12:37pm On Apr 17, 2016
Hey guys

Emaprince
Alexpissu
Ibime
Reyginus
Airmark
Coogar
Mikuz
Giyazz
Glacierz
Jason21
Joseph1832
Darkenedrebel
Guykhena
Limerick
Krone
Ksslib
CaptAwesome
CaptainCids
Captainflash
Elymaxiimus
Funlord
Laveda
YoungDaNaval
obainojazz
JReyez
thunderstorm
Deepthoughts
Dj5naira
Jigsawkillah
Sinizia
Geoxpress
Heywhizzy
Grayline
Gottoboy
Sosiqdude
Liricyst
Obesemf
Sinizia
Supermiy
Dklef
Adanna28
007Bruce
Funlord
Elymaxiimus
Iceskidd
llaykorn
Danbrowndmf
Supermiy
Guykhena
MuhdG
Dklef
Dj5naira
Bykebyke

Nairaland rap section should vote www.nairaland.com/estharfabian for miss nairaland.... grin let's do this guys..
Cc
Darkenedrebel
Krone....
Even the gods chose her grin
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by joseph1832(m): 12:42pm On Apr 17, 2016
obainojazz:
Hey guys

Emap rince
Alexpi ssu
Ib ime
R eyginus
Ai rmark
Coo gar
Mik uz
Giy azz
Gla cierz
Jas on21
Jos eph1832
Dar kenedrebel
Guy khena
Limer ick
Kro ne
Kssl ib
Cap tAwesome
Cap tainCids
Ca ptainflash
Ely maxiimus
Fu nlord
La veda
Yo ungDaNaval
ob ainojazz
JR eyez
th understorm
Deep thoughts
Dj5n aira
Jigsa wkillah
Sinizi a
Geox press
Heyw hizzy
Grayli ne
Gotto boy
Sosiq dude
Liricy st
Obes emf
Sinizi a
Supe rmiy
Dkle f
Ada nna28
007 Bruce
Funl ord
Elym axiimus
Icesk idd
llayk orn
Dan browndmf
Sup ermiy
Guy khena
Mu hdG
Dkl ef
Dj5 naira
Byk ebyke

Nairaland rap section should vote www.nairaland.com/estharfabian for miss nairaland.... grin let's do this guys..
Cc
Darkenedrebel
Krone....
Which god chose her? Sango or Amadioha?

1 Like

Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by obainojazz(m): 12:52pm On Apr 17, 2016
joseph1832:
Which god chose her? Sango or Amadioha?
gbrizibgi god.....the god that invented all this stuff.
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by Nobody: 12:55pm On Apr 17, 2016
obainojazz:
Hey guys

Emaprince
Alexpissu
Ibime
Reyginus
Airmark
Coogar
Mikuz
Giyazz
Glacierz
Jason21
Joseph1832
Darkenedrebel
Guykhena
Limerick
Krone
Ksslib
CaptAwesome
CaptainCids
Captainflash
Elymaxiimus
Funlord
Laveda
YoungDaNaval
obainojazz
JReyez
thunderstorm
Deepthoughts
Dj5naira
Jigsawkillah
Sinizia
Geoxpress
Heywhizzy
Grayline
Gottoboy
Sosiqdude
Liricyst
Obesemf
Sinizia
Supermiy
Dklef
Adanna28
007Bruce
Funlord
Elymaxiimus
Iceskidd
llaykorn
Danbrowndmf
Supermiy
Guykhena
MuhdG
Dklef
Dj5naira
Bykebyke

Cc
Darkenedrebel
Krone....
Where's her picture?
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by ELYMAXiimus(m): 1:03pm On Apr 17, 2016
Reyginus:
Where's her picture?
Good question. How come someone in a beauty contest is hiding behind a mathematical expression? What's to say that estharfabian is not a guy?

By the way, how are things going, boss?
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by Nobody: 1:10pm On Apr 17, 2016
ELYMAXiimus:
Good question. How come someone in a beauty contest is hiding behind a mathematical expression? What's to say that estharfabian is not a guy?

Even if I'm to remove the fact that I disgust being told what to do what about her picture? I rather vote for a girl with profile picture who didn't ask for my vote than her. Obaino, tell her I can't vote for an invisible.
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by Nobody: 1:11pm On Apr 17, 2016
ELYMAXiimus:

Lol. Things are getting from bad to worse but we are still good. The house's been quiet.
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by ELYMAXiimus(m): 1:29pm On Apr 17, 2016
Reyginus:
Even if I'm to remove the fact that I disgust being told what to do what about her picture? I rather vote for a girl with profile picture who didn't ask for my vote than her. Obaino, tell her I can't vote for an invisible.
I don't blame her, though. I blame her amateur campaign managers. By now, they ought to have littered the whole place with her photo albums. Let us see beauty grin. If she go worwor ehn. . .
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by ELYMAXiimus(m): 1:40pm On Apr 17, 2016
Reyginus:
Lol. Things are getting from bad to worse but we are still good. The house's been quiet.
The way things work: things can only get bad. When this happens it means you need to up your game. If it persists, it's an indirect way of telling you that you need to up your game even more -- you still have more potentials. If you believe you can do it, you can. If you believe can't do it, you can't. It's that simple. I use this principle. smiley

I have been increasing my knowledge of the physical world we live in. I hope the love for physics is till kicking? cheesy
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by GIYAZZ(m): 3:00pm On Apr 17, 2016
Reyginus:
Where's her picture?
Nah, Reyginus, we are voting for my girl, MissGdope. She's pretty and smart. You will like her. cheesy

Oga Elymaxiimus, you too o! We will appreciate your support. Please join our team! cheesy wink

#TeamMissGdope

1 Like 1 Share

Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by Nobody: 3:44pm On Apr 17, 2016
ELYMAXiimus:

I don't blame her, though. I blame her amateur campaign managers. By now, they ought to have littered the whole place with her photo albums. Let us see beauty grin. If she go worwor ehn. . .
I'm not even concerned about her beauty but just her photo. I don't care if she's ugly or pretty.
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by Nobody: 3:46pm On Apr 17, 2016
ELYMAXiimus:
The way things work: things can only get bad. When this happens it means you need to up your game. If it persists, it's an indirect way of telling you that you need to up your game even more -- you still have more potentials. If you believe you can do it, you can. If you believe can't do it, you can't. It's that simple. I use this principle. smiley

I have been increasing my knowledge of the physical world we live in. I hope the love for physics is till kicking? cheesy
Lol. Yeah. The love for everything is still ticking. Even I'm already living with the trauma of knowledge I want to be more afflicted. You are right.
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by Nobody: 3:47pm On Apr 17, 2016
GIYAZZ:
Nah, Reyginus, we are voting for my girl, MissGdope. She's pretty and smart. You will like her. cheesy

Oga Elymaxiimus, you too o! We will appreciate your support. Please join our team! cheesy wink

#TeamMissGdope
Lol. I hope so.
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by GIYAZZ(m): 3:54pm On Apr 17, 2016
Reyginus:
Lol. I hope so.
Please, just support us bro. We need you in the team.

#TeamMissGdope
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by Nobody: 3:57pm On Apr 17, 2016
GIYAZZ:
Please, just support us bro. We need you in the team.

#TeamMissGdope
When voting starts we'd see but if it's carrying placards in her name count me out.
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by GIYAZZ(m): 5:00pm On Apr 17, 2016
Reyginus:
When voting starts we'd see but if it's carrying placards in her name count me out.
OK, no problem. Lol. Thanks
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by Hydrog3n(m): 6:40pm On Apr 17, 2016
Reyginus:
I'm not even concerned about her beauty but just her photo. I don't care if she's ugly or pretty.
You sure?talk true o .....then why did you wanted to see the picture
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by Hydrog3n(m): 6:42pm On Apr 17, 2016
Reyginus:
Lol. I hope so.
What is that on her tit,sorry I mean teeth.....no offence
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by Nobody: 6:44pm On Apr 17, 2016
Hydrog3n:
You sure?talk true o .....then why did you wanted to see the picture
Yes I'm sure. I'm not that kind of dude. I believe it should be a precondition to partake in such. Are you going to give your 50,000 to a person without a Profile picture and claims to be a female? Shouldn't there be a clue to really know a person it's what she's in such a contest?
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by Nobody: 6:52pm On Apr 17, 2016
Hydrog3n:
What is that on her tit,sorry I mean teeth.....no offence
Dude, every guy is not like that. Get this. Right now my problem is making money and not laying women.
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by Hydrog3n(m): 7:38pm On Apr 17, 2016
Reyginus:
Yes I'm sure. I'm not that kind of dude. I believe it should be a precondition to partake in such. Are you going to give your 50,000 to a person without a Profile picture and claims to be a female? Shouldn't there be a clue to really know a person it's what she's in such a contest?
But your not giving her 50,000 bro.
I know your smart but think about it,how does a profile picture signify ones gender....For all i know GIYAZZ might have gotten that picture from instagram,,maybe he wants the post
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by Hydrog3n(m): 7:56pm On Apr 17, 2016
Reyginus:
Dude, every guy is not like that. Get this. Right now my problem is making money and not laying women.
Food For Thought

1.So what type of guy are you seeing women as bad omen?
2.Since when is laying with women classified as problem?
3.So assuming you got a wife or gf and then financial issue comes won't you solve them?
4.I am a virgin myself but how may minute will a round take?
5.Suppose you the angle sent to Mary won't you lay with her for God sake?
You just pretending,guys like you will suck it indoors from any vendor like milk shake........Then clean their mouth and say its a mistake

1 Like 1 Share

Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by ELYMAXiimus(m): 9:13pm On Apr 17, 2016
GIYAZZ:

Oga Elymaximus, you too o! We will appreciate your support. Please join our team! cheesy wink

#TeamMissGdope
Not bad. Though, beauty isn't only in the face. We need to scan other areas -- front and back. More pix cool.

2 Likes

Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by ELYMAXiimus(m): 9:31pm On Apr 17, 2016
Reyginus:
Lol. Yeah. The love for everything is still ticking. Even I'm already living with the trauma of knowledge I want to be more afflicted. You are right.
easy o. Lol.
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by Nobody: 9:43pm On Apr 17, 2016
Hydrog3n:
But your not giving her 50,000 bro.
I know your smart but think about it,how does a profile picture signify ones gender....For all i know GIYAZZ might have gotten that picture from instagram,,maybe he wants the post
No. You don't get it. We've got experts here who are ready to trace her DP to her Facebook and original person. We'd need that for a beauty contest. He should post a fake picture and let's see how dumb we can get.
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by Nobody: 9:45pm On Apr 17, 2016
Hydrog3n:
Food For Thought

1.So what type of guy are you seeing women as bad omen?
2.Since when is laying with women classified as problem?
3.So assuming you got a wife or gf and then financial issue comes won't you solve them?
4.I am a virgin myself but how may minute will a round take?
5.Suppose you the angle sent to Mary won't you lay with her for God sake?
You just pretending,guys like you will suck it indoors from any vendor like milk shake........Then clean their mouth and say its a mistake
You still don't get this one. Understand the word my problem and you'd have no problem with it.
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by Hydrog3n(m): 10:19pm On Apr 17, 2016
Reyginus:
You still don't get this one. Understand the word my problem and you'd have no problem with it.
well I guess that settles it....Just as Elymaximus said take it easy o.A problem shared is a problem half solve hoped I've help on your target.
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by GIYAZZ(m): 10:31pm On Apr 17, 2016
ELYMAXiimus:

Not bad. Though, beauty isn't only in the face. We need to scan other areas -- front and back. More pix cool.
She's got it. I tell ya! Are you on WhatsApp? cheesy

#TeamMissGdope
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by JigsawKillah(m): 1:31am On Apr 18, 2016
joseph1832:
Come jigsawkillah why you mention me? You expect me to vote for person wey I no no for here?

You can't know Laveda and not know her. Say something else, Boss grin
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by JigsawKillah(m): 1:35am On Apr 18, 2016
Hydrog3n:
well I guess that settles it....Just as Elymaximus said take it easy o.A problem shared is a problem half solve hoped I've help on your target.

This guy na case sha grin grin
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by JigsawKillah(m): 1:40am On Apr 18, 2016
Hydrog3n:
Nigga Fûck You
Am not scared of Ban
Am not scared of AssWipe

Who's Asswipe though?
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by joseph1832(m): 5:51am On Apr 18, 2016
JigsawKillah:

You can't know Laveda and not know her. Say something else, Boss grin
So laveda and lanicky are mutually exclusive? Hmm. I didn't know this...

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (1061) (1062) (1063) (1064) (1065) (1066) (1067) ... (1118) (Reply)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.