Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,013 members, 7,817,986 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:52 AM

NL Rap Battles chatroom - Rap Battles (1098) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Rap Battles / NL Rap Battles chatroom (1262136 Views)

NL Rap Battles Chatroom 2 / NL Rap Battles Top 10 Netcees Of 2014 / Nairaland Rap Battles Real Call Out Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1095) (1096) (1097) (1098) (1099) (1100) (1101) ... (1118) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by MrKang: 9:20am On Jan 11, 2017
JoeWendell:

Do I look like an uneducated person to you
Why won't someone be able to qoute post, when it is clearly stated 'qoute'
Zach comprehension is not your forte,read the below again,this time slowly

knows the norm of quoting the verse of an opponent after dropping verses

Only regulars here in a battle quotes their opponents verses after battles.

You are not wise at all.
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by nastynic(m): 9:25am On Jan 11, 2017
can i join the madness grin
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by Nobody: 9:48am On Jan 11, 2017
MrKang:
I almost died laughing when I read that,who the hell is Kazna to this section? first time I'm seeing such name,and I've been following this section for years. Hydrog3n is demented

Y'all still bugging. Time out. Imma close this mystery... I was Kazna69, then created 66Kazna99 cos I got banned for over a month on some dumb comment midway last year. Deleted both cos I got one's password mixed up & couldn't log in with the other... Or so I remember. Anyway I left, but the rhymes kept calling me back, so I got a new email, made a new account, this one. I'm not good at coming up with names so settled. Um... Go to about page 800-810, that's probably when I first got on FFR, exactly Jan 1, 16. Some monikers say "nobody", prolly mine. I know which verse is mine. Ruffled some feathers early on tho, but everyone here loved the entertainment. grin. First battled Hydrog3n, easy win. He was new & straight challenged me, had a different moniker to this one spelled differently plus he was so stubborn & troublesome & annoying. He's cool now. What else? Ehn riding incognito was fun, I didn't know Hydrog3n missed me that much... Eww that's fúcking weird. Anyway just go back & read my verses & see my progression & aggression. Oh yeah I was on 2 lines to diss thread as well, fun times. grin

Ayy Hydrog3n that's how I knew you were very young cos I've known you since you came on. He's like my rap nephew or Son.

1 Like

Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by JoeWendell: 10:24am On Jan 11, 2017
MrKang:
Zach comprehension is not your forte,read the below again,this time slowly

Only regulars here in a battle quotes their opponents verses after battles.

You are not wise at all.

am a well known text battler
In 2go social network grin
and I have been viewing this section as a guest since the days of coogar,
So why won't I know the norms?

I only created my account now because the section is no longer occupied by vets that drops punches that will exterminate a slowpoke like you
dude your now making yourself look stupid undecided
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by Hydrog3n(m): 10:33am On Jan 11, 2017
fluxmind:

Y'all still bugging. Time out. Imma close this mystery... I was Kazna69, then created 66Kazna99 cos I got banned for over a month on some dumb comment midway last year. Deleted both cos I got one's password mixed up & couldn't log in with the other... Or so I remember. Anyway I left, but the rhymes kept calling me back, so I got a new email, made a new account, this one. I'm not good at coming up with names so settled. Um... Go to about page 800-810, that's probably when I first got on FFR, exactly Jan 1, 16. Some monikers say "nobody", prolly mine. I know which verse is mine. Ruffled some feathers early on tho, but everyone here loved the entertainment. grin. First battled Hydrog3n, easy win. He was new & straight challenged me, had a different moniker to this one spelled differently plus he was so stubborn & troublesome & annoying. He's cool now. What else? Ehn riding incognito was fun, I didn't know Hydrog3n missed me that much... Eww that's fúcking weird. Anyway just go back & read my verses & see my progression & aggression. Oh yeah I was on 2 lines to diss thread as well, fun times. grin

Ayy Hydrog3n that's how I knew you were very young cos I've known you since you came on. He's like my rap nephew or Son.
BLOOOD OF JESUS!!!!

I can't believe my eyes, grin your now cool headed,you've changed,less noise,,Even the way you script is different,I don't even know what say

What made you to disappear??_ after all the turmoil, and foundation you made,he he, cheesy you even created your own thread where you dropped your Raps,

1 Like 1 Share

Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by JoeWendell: 11:01am On Jan 11, 2017
hehe grin
Mrkang now I finally see why you have been comin up with theories cheesy
because you have been doing the same shit back then grin
creating multiple accounts and fooling yourself
hahaha, I will expose you very soon grin
you should have known better than to mess with me cheesy

1 Like

Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by nastynic(m): 12:50pm On Jan 11, 2017
*watching*

rotflmfao! grin
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by JoeWendell: 3:20pm On Jan 11, 2017
drum rolls, grin
It is time cheesy
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by JoeWendell: 3:22pm On Jan 11, 2017
Mrkangs verse aginst Hugo lloris grin
EXTERMINATION OF ZACH THE UNORIGINAL

Yo.

*In this Stratosphere ,I'm this Bozo slayer | left 3 clips in his mum but still "Owe 3" bullets for this Homo player | the UV bullets passedd thru Zach ,that's the work of these loco sprayers | they left Zach 'Dieing slowly from earth' . . . The idiott be looking like the 'OZONE Layer' |

*I'm aiming for his Limbs ,amputation's the best | Ripped his hands out,now I'm off to the next | left his femur 'cracked up' ,while I'm making a Jest | the sword goes through his knees, damn his pleading or begs | c'mon Zach . . . don't take the pain & bleeding serious . . .I'm just 'Pulling Your Legs' |

*Zach's a big loser, in a failed hero shape | who fuccks bed-mattreses and results to Pillow rapes|,cus his sex-advances are lame , no girl mind this idiott ape | If you ever hear girls give 'Zach Org.y'? . .. Just know they passing around that Nollywood actor video tape |

*when rating dope rappers,who doesn't drop trash | His leader ,the 'Alpha Bets' that 'Z always come last' | that's why I killed Zach family of 10,it hasn't long passed | how I had 3 karate chopped, dieing from this don hands | and left the remaining "7 Squared" . . .while I went "FOR-THE-NINE" . . . Unleashing Gun blasts |

*Zach sucked coog,got christened a Vampire | stole unoriginal lines,boys bring this thief tha round tire | along with fuel,place this bastard On fire| jungle justice must prevail,cus this rap Thief don't grow tired | Zach 'Bit Bars' so much . . His Wisdom Tooth vexed,quit and became a Town Crier |

*Zach's a poor bastardd,who hasn't been making hay | tried getting the Green ,but his sex-tape didn't really pay | Anambra video team rejected it, they told the monkey nay | cash don't flow through Zach, no matter how the olé pray | If you ever hear a " Green go through this pussy " ? . . .just know he's playing the male version . . . of Chidinma Okeke |

Fear Mrkang[/quote]
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by JoeWendell: 3:22pm On Jan 11, 2017
Darkrebels verse against teddybiyasi grin

Teddybiyasi's Crucifixion

•Ted's Ebbing from my Venoms...like she's struck by Gorgons/
I got blades 'between her thighs'...like 'Reproductive Organs'/
How's Teddy gonna die?...I'll let my Soldiers decide/
Either they blight her eyes....with a brutal scythe/
'Or Have her Skull rolled on Glass'..-like the 'Ludo Dice' !!/

•I'll inflict Ted with Plagues...and Hamper her Healing/
Get her Systole 'Spoilt'....like 'Over-Pampered Children'/
My 'Intersects' Fatal....and they'll brush her both cheeks/
Fore' I Sink one in her head   ....-She's 'Chuck Bartowski' !/

•I've got 'banana peels'..on the path of the maniac/
So Ted's gonna 'Slip' …though she's daft and 'insomniac' /
I'll Suspend Ted in Space...after choking the leper/
Teleport her to Neptune...hit her dome with a Louvre/
'Then Drop her on Earth with a Chain' ....- 'Like Oduduwa' !/

•Ted's not mature... Her behaviour is childish/
If we go 'Cote d'Ivoire' ...I'll Impale her on 'Ivory' /
Get her scourged on pillars...have her Flushed, Decimated/
Hit Teddy with the 'Molue'..till the turd is Deflated/
Then 'Hang her on the Vehicle' ...- Just like the 'L-Plate' !/

•After throwing her in 'Tropics'  ...without her socks or her shoes/
My Pair of Pliers..will get her bodied and bruised/
Leave her stranded in the 'Forest' ..till she's ffucking Confused/
Ted's Clueless 'Termite' ....and she's lost in the 'Woods' ! /

•Ted's a rotten Pikin...a bastard and urchin/
She was born by 'accident' ...like ' two cars colliding' /
Since she acting a wwhore...and drops pant for Money/
I'll wrap her head in notes...and if dollars ain't coming/
'I'll press her face'... into 'One naira bills' .... 'Like Herbert Macaulay' !/

•I'll deform her pen...and Uproot this insect/
No 'Kimwhyte' ....But Ted will lose her 'Sleekness' /
In the morn when she 'Make up'..I'll severe her spleen/
Beat her with Lip-Sticks...till you hear her screams/
'Then Put Powder on her face' ...like 'Ojuju' ....'in Nigerian Films' !/

•Ted's 'skinnier than a twig'... She's a shook nincompoop/
She can't afford meals...and got no food to consume/
Her neck thin like straw....She's a drool and a poop/
Now all 'APC members' ...wanna grab Biyasi....cos she looks like a 'Broom' !/

•You so Ugly Twit..and a creep in the ghetto/
You so Black-....Ramires see you, get hope/
Since she yearns for death....I'll have this Sissy Bleeding/
Stretch her lungs skywards...make it reach the ceiling/
So Call Her 'Aigbe or Johnson'
..-this is a 'Mercy' Killing' !/

•Ted's Fam sycophantic...her Dad, Bro and mother/
If this was June 9...they'll be first stoned at borders/
I'll wait till June 10....have their household disordered/
And on June 11?.....They'll be prepped cold for murder/
Cos they go down on 'June 12' ....- Like 'MKO Abiola' !/
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by JoeWendell: 3:27pm On Jan 11, 2017
grin Darkrebel verse against bruce. .

Obliteration of Bruce the troglodytic oaf

• I'm Freddy Krueger in this donnybrook, more brutal than the 10th plague/ Bruce is a worthless can of puke, I should put a noose round his stabbed nape/
you'll see Bruce wane like Batman , when I hook him with backaches/ and how's this pikey scum venomous?..when he's just a shook gook and bland snake/ a screwed schnook in this rap game/
fu¢k an opener punch... I'd rather scratch my unwashed anus....then give Bruce a handshake! /

• Witness the spasms of pain, as I'm fluxing this crude coon/ leave him with a deformed foreskin, peeled gums and a removed tooth/ the Rebel is a mobile wikipedia...beat-boxing a gloom tune/ but Bruce is a simpleton.. a fluke,dunce and a spoof goon / so feel free to call him a 'smurf' …cos his brain emits intelligence...only once in a 'blue' moon! /

• DJ exposed your photo, the one similar to a ram's face/ and we all saw a light-skinned gremlin..with cheeks puffier than a damn cake/ your nostrils were two times Kompany's head...you looked dirtier than the thrash place/ and your thick lips were larger...than Ethiopia's landscape!/ Jesus!....they say beauty lies in the beholder's 'eye' ...but everybody's 'cornea' .... 'thinks you're uglier than Bance!' /

• I'll blast your rotator with a blunderbuss, dent your pelvis,thighs and shoulders/ debilitate your elbow extensor muscles,..with a fetish knife or boulder/ and that's because you're a nutcase,..a pettish dyke and toddler/ how did you escape the asylum?...you anguished sad imposter!/
to cut the long story short...Bruce is a mentally-ill north-pole bear ... .a certified bi-polar! /

• We've delved into your history... don't lie your mama wasn't rap£d/ or that you didn't ditch a 'lady'...to go 'gaga' with the gays/ you have the swag of a defaced Jabbawock....you can't hang here with the greats/ you need to embrace your monkey origin..before you'd be granted in my space/ cos you keep yelping that you're human...yet DNA tests have proved.... that you were fathered by an ape!/

•Your gorilla-looking parents..are barbaric to the sight/ a 2 year old sees them....and starts to panic and cry/ cos they are foul-smelling creatures...they should be banished for life/ and as a matter of fact, last time they strolled ....a passer-by screamed..- CHARLES DARWIN WAS RIGHT!!! /

•see as my bars connect?.. I'm a strong raged welder/ set to inflict you like FYH...with pox,AIDS, influenza/ see I've decided to plank you with 'cash' ...for being a sore lame beggar/ so its 'haymakers with the 'dollars' .. till you're bumped, maimed, dismembered/ translation?... Bruce is getting punched by the 'money' ..... I'm Floyd May Weather ! /

• I'll show up at your sister's wedding...to slit and strike her vein/ she's gon' be jabbering frantically...when i spill her idle brain/ I'm a very mean Mandrake, and after I kick and blight the dame/ I'll string Bruce to a railway ..then spit on the bridegroom's face/ and after the best man dies...I'll hastily crush Bruce to death...with the flipping 'bridal train'! /

• while you were sipping tea, this psycho drank grenades/ blabber or start tirades...and I'll fling a cyclone in your way/ I go scientific and you go artistic... but your Picasso raps are vague/
I'm charged up and high voltage ..but this macho is a lame/its glaring I'm hip-hop's live wire...and you're just a typo in the game/ so quit bragging you spewed electricity bars ... cos they are nowhere close to mine ...you're Michael FARAWAY! /

• Let's talk about your mother...how she's a b1tch that's truly h0rny/ I'll tell you how she gobbled my ¢ock..and how i screwed her loose punnani/ how she su¢ked my piccolo, and said my flute was yummy/ and how my sp£rms erupted... and I shot my fluid on her tummy/ that's right twit, your mum is a cougar..a snitching tool and dummy/ and on a certain Saturday night ..she got banged in a 'St.Louis packet' ....- that's how you treat a 'sugar' mummy!/

• My Penmanship is unparagoned...shawarma's known as major/ you boast of being the core..but none of them homies know ya/cos your skill is infinitesimal...plus you're known for phony bogus/
I'll Oando and Conoil you badly...till your ghost is disfigured/ and If you see Bruce stringed to a filling station .... I only did that to prove...that's he's such a Total failure!
/

• this is the end of a spastic flaccid flea...that's been rendered inefficient/ by my lyrical eloquence...and metaphorical sequence/
I've pissed, farted and shitted on Bruce..we shouldn't be mentioned in a sentence/
Ya'll think I'm a battler?...nah I'm a quizzer ..and this verse was to question his existence !/

Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by JoeWendell: 3:37pm On Jan 11, 2017
take note all ye readers
notice the heading in Mrkangs verse against hugo lloris grin
And the heading of Darkrebels verse against bruce grin
Ye all should compare and contrast ther text patterns
Also in the verse, you will see similarities.
They embolden and put some of their words in italics,
Check the dots, they use in seperating words.
And finally if you haven't noticed
Kang appeared when elymax and others were planning the noobs tourney
So tell me
Is this fool not a clone?
Look at what despiration made you do,
I told you not to fork with me? grin

With these few points of mine, I hope I have been able to convice and not confuse ye all
That Mrkang is fake
Okrika aka aba made grin

More evidence is coming!! cheesy

1 Like

Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by JoeWendell: 3:48pm On Jan 11, 2017
I forget the most important grin

They both find joy in using big big grammers cheesy
Their flowing pattern is the same grin

Lwkmd cheesy
The rebel has done it again grin

Mrkang what have you to say now? grin

1 Like

Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by Nobody: 4:07pm On Jan 11, 2017
Hydrog3n:
BLOOOD OF JESUS!!!!

I can't believe my eyes, grin your now cool headed,you've changed,less noise,,Even the way you script is different,I don't even know what say

What made you to disappear??_ after all the turmoil, and foundation you made,he he, cheesy you even created your own thread where you dropped your Raps,

ROFL grin cheesy Ehn got bored I guess undecided I still got it tho. I just experiment with the way I write. Many unfinished stuff. I've handed the trouble making torch to you.
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by MrKang: 7:41pm On Jan 11, 2017
fluxmind:

Haha ,for real? nice.

Now why the hell was Hydrog3n confusing me for you? lol,that kid is funny.

Even when I told him my NL rap history in the FFR thread, how I've been here for ages ,schooling him that I wasn't a newbie now neither was I a Vet then,but rather an advent follower . I basically told him everything about me both at the ffr thread and my championship thread,yet he still displays this insanity? damn that kid is slow to learning.

BTW ,I sincerely thought you were new here, coming in from fb or from another text battle site. shocked
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by MrKang: 8:08pm On Jan 11, 2017
Lol,Zach is demented ,I'm rebel? lol.
The funny thing is Adanna told me something similar in our email chat,she said 'I reminded her of Darkenedrebel' those were her exact words.
cheesy ,though I understood things from her point of view.

Zach had to showcase his illiteracy by saying 'Both find joy in using big grammars'? shocked ,can't you all see how obsessed and crazy this guy is?
I guess I'm everybody in this section,since we all type in English
I guess my simple use of vocabulary eclipses what his excruciating myopic brain can fathom (Zach right now be like, see grammar grin ).
Do I use big grammar sef,? to illiterates like Zach,I do. lol

And Zach,basically every vet in this section uses those emboldened Headings in their battle verses,just check previous tourneys/battles(and I have even used the Heading only once in this section for normal hardcore flare,against this biitch)you idio.t even did the same,tried to more or less as your Network failed you as usual,what remote village are you from if I may ask?

Abeg people just go through my posts and tell me if I haven't been active on other parts of NL prior to the signing up to the tourney? a gap of more than a month.This bipolar is so dumb grin ,see the idiot trying to turn the table around to hide his bipolar issues,and cover up, but failing woefully.

Let me bring the man in ,

DarkRebel101 ,a bipolar kid said I am you,is it true? cheesy

1 Like

Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by Paayne(m): 8:38pm On Jan 11, 2017
Lol... See film cool
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by JoeWendell: 10:23pm On Jan 11, 2017
MrKang:
The funny thing is Adanna told me something similar in our email chat,she said 'I reminded her of Darkenedrebel' those were her exact words.

Zach had to showcase his illiteracy by saying 'Both find joy in using big grammars'? shocked ,can't you all see how obsessed and crazy this guy is?
I guess my simple use of vocabulary eclipses what his excruciating myopic brain can fathom (Zach right now be like, see grammar grin ).

And Zach,basically every vet in this section uses those emboldened Headings in their battle verses,just check previous tourneys/battles(and I have even used the Heading only once in this section for normal hardcore flare,against this biitch)you idio.t even did the same,tried to more or less as your Network failed you as usual,what remote village are you from if I may ask?

Abeg people just go through my posts and tell me if I haven't been active on other parts of NL prior to the signing up to the tourney? a gap of more than a month.This bipolar is so dumb grin ,see the idiot trying to turn the table around to hide his bipolar issues,and cover up, but failing woefully.

sharrap fool
you are rebel.
prove me wrong moronn and stop twisting things,
Zach has nothing to do with this fool grin
it is now my fight cheesy
how could you have come up with theories so quickly,
e.g, you said Zach was using different browsers at the same time to operate on two different ACCTS.
you couldn't have said this if you haven't been doing it your self grin
even the NYPD and FBI investigators won't come up
with theories that quickly, grin
dude I warned you not to fork with me grin
I will expose you!! cheesy

more evidence is coming! grin

Zach whenever you come online, come and
kiss my feet and thank me grin

1 Like

Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by JoeWendell: 10:25pm On Jan 11, 2017
MrKang:

sharrap fool
you are rebel.
zach has nothing to do with this fool grin
e.g, you said Zach was using different browsers at the same time to operate on two different ACCTS.
i will expose you!! cheesy

zach whenever you come online, come and
because I am your gord cheesy
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by JoeWendell: 10:26pm On Jan 11, 2017
see the tout, inviting himself grin
lwkmd cheesy

that heading grin
they make me laff cheesy
the fool couldn't even change his patterns
exactly the same thing
dude prove me wrong grin

1 Like

Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by Nobody: 10:32pm On Jan 11, 2017
MrKang:
Haha ,for real? nice.

Now why the hell was Hydrog3n confusing me for you? lol,that kid is funny.

Even when I told him my NL rap history in the FFR thread, how I've been here for ages ,schooling him that I wasn't a newbie now neither was I a Vet then,but rather an advent follower . I basically told him everything about me both at the ffr thread and my championship thread,yet he still displays this insanity? damn that kid is slow to learning.

BTW ,I sincerely thought you were new here, coming in from fb or from another text battle site. shocked

Imagine him misbehaving in my absence? Chai, insult. If I flog him, na hospital. I should send him to military school.

Na I been here for a while since last year, dropping bars like sloppy inmates.

Battled Hydrog3n, paulthor, dj5naira, paayne ducked out somehow. Go read my verse to Ab-soul showin love, ill & a response to mikuz, those were prolly my top verses
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by JoeWendell: 11:01pm On Jan 11, 2017
quote author=MrKang post=50766532]
Y'all are fuckin annoying,,can't y'all differentiate b/w a "Movie" and a "Tv Series"
See folks calling Agents of shield,Prison Break,Designated survivor,The Flash etc "Movies"...
I felt like slapping you all saying such erroneous rubbish. Smh [/quote]

this is your first post ever in nairaland
and it was posted same day elymaximus created the noobs sign up thread grin
Nov 4 2016 cheesy
dude you are aba made
okrika, original fake grin
I will expose you today!

prove me wrong boy,
prove me wrong grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by MrKang: 11:47pm On Jan 11, 2017
fluxmind:

Imagine him misbehaving in my absence? Chai, insult. If I flog him, na hospital. I should send him to military school.

Na I been here for a while since last year, dropping bars like sloppy inmates.

Battled Hydrog3n, paulthor, dj5naira, paayne ducked out somehow. Go read my verse to Ab-soul showin love, ill & a response to mikuz, those were prolly my top verses
Would def check them out ,make I enjoy bars small.

cus the bipolar kid is boring me out,an outrageous BITER,created an alt acct and still bit with that same acct grin imagine the Dracula?just a little molest in the ring and the kid just built an attachment to me,chai,he's so emotionally perturbed and paranoid that he sees me as a psychic who foresaw a tourney coming more than a month away and registered on NL , grin Zach is psychotic . Lol,saying I made my first comment on the day Elymax created the tourney thread meaning what That the tourney made me start commenting? grin this kid is so dumb,considering Elymax created the thread at around 12pm ,I made my first comment around 5pm,why didn't I sign up that minute if that's the case why wait more than 24hrs later to sign up?

Zach is so jobless he's scoping all my posts ,here's hoping he reads my post to hydrog3n on how and why I signed up . To quench his hunger of knowing more about his Sire.

oh Zach BTW your Diversion tactics is lame,you still haven't answered the question bothering everyone here why is the IP address of ZachHugo acct and JoeWendell acct the same

You have 24hrs to answer that until your case is tailored.

1 Like

Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by JoeWendell: 12:11am On Jan 12, 2017
MrKang:
Would def check them out ,make I enjoy bars small.

cus the bipolar kid is boring me out,an outrageous BITER,created an alt acct and still bit with that same acct grin imagine the Dracula?just a little molest in the ring and the kid just built an attachment to me,chai,he's so emotionally perturbed and paranoid that he sees me as a psychic who foresaw a tourney coming more than a month away and registered on NL , grin Zach is psychotic . Lol,saying I made my first comment on the day Elymax created the tourney thread meaning what That the tourney made me start commenting? grin this kid is so dumb,considering Elymax created the thread at around 12pm ,I made my first comment around 5pm,why didn't I sign up that minute if that's the case why wait more than 24hrs later to sign up?

Zach is so jobless he's scoping all my posts ,here's hoping he reads my post to hydrog3n on how and why I signed up . To quench his hunger of knowing more about his Sire.

oh Zach BTW your Diversion tactics is lame,you still haven't answered the question bothering everyone here why is the IP address of ZachHugo acct and JoeWendell acct the same

You have 24hrs to answer that until your case is tailored.

Hehehe, grin

Twisted mon'fuccker, grin
Boy why not invite your friend,
That you claim studied computer engineering,
To come and proove to us how zachs ip adress and mine is the same?
Stop saying nonsense without any proof or reliable source to confirm from grin
I have been beging you since yesterday to take this matter to the supermods
But it seems your scared to get nabed grin
Don't worry boy,
I will expose you today grin
I told you not to fork with me cheesy

More evidence is coming!! grin

Kang the
Fake, Okrika, aba made. grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by Nobody: 10:11am On Jan 12, 2017
You guys still bickering over this shít? undecided

Ayy Yolohommie where you at boy? Don't forget our battle o!
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by ZachHugo(m): 4:36pm On Jan 12, 2017
MrKang:
Hahahaha

You modeled an alt acct in my "Image" ,you're my fan,see how low you descended ,see him admitting it.
Zach wants to be me,instead of spending time studying how to improve,he spent time studying me,so he could be the poor man version of me in here. That was a huge mistake , what's your next move Zach,I can't wait grin

Also your IP address and that of Joewendell are the same, Zach explain

smh. . why are you always looking For Ways, to Make me Look like the bad guy. . you are beginning to Run mad bro. . . you Need check up. . .you say am obsessed with yo, and you are the One who is always jumping on My posts, . . commenting all sorts of Nonsense,. . . can't you see that You are just ridiculing yourself?
You can say whatever you want, . .I no longer give a f*ck!!

2 Likes

Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by MrKang: 4:37pm On Jan 12, 2017
The bipolar kid has no life outside NL.
What type of disturbed Dracula like individual takes online stuff so seriously like this ,well apparently the poor man version of me do cheesy

I love this ,Keep on entertaining us with your Foolery ,since that's the only thing you're good at in this section,oh also your Biting echelon,Cus winning battles is not your forte ,you are like the town whoree of this section ,every Tom,Dick,Harry,Kang,Payne,Flux has had you cheesy ,and that must hurt your fragile esteem.
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by MrKang: 4:42pm On Jan 12, 2017
ZachHugo:
and you are the One who is always jumping on My posts, . . commenting all sorts of Nonsense,. . .
Aren't you the obsessed bipolar who's been doing that to me undecided . Your cognitive reasoning is shallow.
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by ZachHugo(m): 5:15pm On Jan 12, 2017
MrKang:
Aren't you the obsessed bipolar who's been doing that to me undecided . Your cognitive reasoning is shallow.

Go through Your posts again. . . Smh. . . ... ... . . .bros no tag me again, kindly avoid me. . .I have more Important things to do Than to be Arguing with you Over Unimportant things. . .
Smh . . .

2 Likes

Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by ZachHugo(m): 5:34pm On Jan 12, 2017
JoeWendell:

sharrap fool
you are rebel.
zach has nothing to do with this fool grin
i will expose you!! cheesy

zach whenever you come online, come and
because I am your gord cheesy

thank you for What? . .for tryna To Save your own Reputation on Here? . . .don't talk To Me like were Friends. . .Remember all the Nonsense, you were saying to me before. . . Smh. . . Dude you Get strength to Dey argue with Kang. . .That dude is stubborn, . .My Advice to You, . is to use Your time To do Something Better. . .or maybe You are also Jobless. . .Smh

3 Likes

Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by whiz10(m): 9:35am On Jan 13, 2017
The more yhu see, the less yhu understand.
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by whiz10(m): 9:47am On Jan 13, 2017
fluxmind:

Some things he says make me bonkers, say him go plank pessin wtf lol.

Honestly, i had a good laugh on that. That dude is crazy grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (1095) (1096) (1097) (1098) (1099) (1100) (1101) ... (1118) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 109
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.