Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,013 members, 7,817,986 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:50 AM

NL Rap Battles chatroom - Rap Battles (1104) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Rap Battles / NL Rap Battles chatroom (1262134 Views)

NL Rap Battles Chatroom 2 / NL Rap Battles Top 10 Netcees Of 2014 / Nairaland Rap Battles Real Call Out Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1101) (1102) (1103) (1104) (1105) (1106) (1107) ... (1118) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by Nobody: 6:40am On Jan 20, 2017
GIYAZZ:
You mean, the names I tag to threads?
I mean like creating an account name randomly, how would you do it?
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by Paayne(m): 6:44am On Jan 20, 2017
fluxmind:

Ehhnn my fault, I didn't do much homework. Re-edited a shit ton at the last minute then took out a much longer bar for the "slick as serpents" one. Most of my bars were thinned out to avoid stretch undecided . I was mostly going off da top, like I always do.

Yeah, that's what I meant... You didn't hit him with enough personals to help you tie or even win that Crit... anyway, nice verse all the same... Looks like we owe ourselves a pending score to settle... undecided , what do you say bruv!!
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by Nobody: 6:55am On Jan 20, 2017
Paayne:

Yeah, that's what I meant... You didn't hit him with enough personals to help you tie or even win that Crit... anyway, nice verse all the same... Looks like we owe ourselves a pending score to settle... undecided , what do you say bruv!!

Hmmm... It's a possibility. Just not soon tho, I'll let you know.
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by Paayne(m): 7:00am On Jan 20, 2017
fluxmind:

Hmmm... It's a possibility. Just not soon tho, I'll let you know.
Yeah...Lol def not now tongue Mayb later
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by Paayne(m): 7:05am On Jan 20, 2017
BTW!! Where the fvck z Mr kang? , that Dude z been MIA for some days now tho...abi he z finding it hard to operate the two different NL accts at once..?

3 Likes

Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by Nobody: 7:07am On Jan 20, 2017
Paayne:
BTW!! Where the fvck z Mr kang? , that Dude z been MIA for some days now tho...abi he z finding it hard to operate the two different NL accts at once..?

Let's believe Oga inspector has gone undercover on a mission. The truth will come to light grin
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by GIYAZZ(m): 8:49am On Jan 20, 2017
fluxmind:

Which account name?

I am really not understanding you o
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by Nobody: 12:24pm On Jan 20, 2017
GIYAZZ:
Which account name?

I am really not understanding you o

Anything that requires a makeshift username as opposed to using your real name
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by Paayne(m): 12:35pm On Jan 20, 2017
fluxmind:

Bros! Mayb you should just easy with grammar nd make your point clear to him...speak pidgin if need be na..Lol

Giyazz, I wan open new acct or I want to start this design which will require a dope username, buh my head keeps giving me these wack names for the new acct or design.. How do you manage to come up wif your names?? Simple!! , which one kan be d grammar again

3 Likes

Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by JoeWendell: 1:27pm On Jan 20, 2017
Fluxmind
you should probably rename yourself dogspine grin or
Better still
Yussuf. .
Calli hoe.
Kanta prama,
Nigga I got enuf,
Just holla if you want
But I'll prefer dogspine for you grin

1 Like

Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by JoeWendell: 1:35pm On Jan 20, 2017
fluxmind:
@ Giyazz Off question tho, how do you come up with your Usernames for anything? I need something for design that's why.

Taking giyazz to the river side

fluxmind:

>> Er like online/virtual account name tags?

Finally brought him to the river side of confusion

fluxmind:

Taking him for a swim

fluxmind:

You finally drowned him in confussion grin
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by GIYAZZ(m): 1:39pm On Jan 20, 2017
fluxmind:

I don die. This one na oyibo pepper o! Another Sinizia in the building. grincheesy

Why don't you convey your message straight up, instead of all these poetic English? Lol, I understand you, but I want make you dumb down first.
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by Nobody: 3:29pm On Jan 20, 2017
Paayne:

Bros! Mayb you should just easy with grammar nd make your point clear to him...speak pidgin if need be na..Lol

Giyazz, I wan open new acct or I want to start this design which will require a dope username, buh my head keeps giving me these wack names for the new acct or design.. How do you manage to come up wif your names?? Simple!! , which one kan be d grammar again
cheesy
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by Nobody: 3:32pm On Jan 20, 2017
GIYAZZ:
I don die. This one na oyibo pepper o! Another Sinizia in the building. grincheesy

Why don't you convey your message straight up, instead of all these poetic English? Lol, I understand you, but I want make you dumb down first.

Lupe Fiasco - They tell me I should come down cousin, but 8 flatly refuse, I ain't dumb down nuthin tongue grin
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by Nobody: 3:37pm On Jan 20, 2017
JoeWendell:
Fluxmind
you should probably rename yourself dogspine grin or
Better still
Yussuf. .
Calli hoe.
Kanta prama,
Nigga I got enuf,
Just holla if you want
But I'll prefer dogspine for you grin

I'm guessing that was your guy name in school, rap security on patrol cheesy
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by JoeWendell: 4:13pm On Jan 20, 2017
fluxmind:

I'm guessing that was your guy name in school, rap security on patrol cheesy

what about sodrikum? grin
you no like this one?
e make sense die!
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by GIYAZZ(m): 4:20pm On Jan 20, 2017
fluxmind:

Lupe Fiasco - They tell me I should come down cousin, but 8 flatly refuse, I ain't dumb down nuthin tongue grin
Oya nau. Carry go.

Meanwhile, can you spit?
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by Nobody: 6:13pm On Jan 20, 2017
GIYAZZ:
Oya nau. Carry go.

Meanwhile, can you spit?

Spit? > freestyle rap?
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by GIYAZZ(m): 8:35pm On Jan 20, 2017
fluxmind:
Spit? > freestyle rap?
Audio rap

1 Like

Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by Nobody: 10:01pm On Jan 20, 2017
GIYAZZ:
Audio rap

Never been in a studio before
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by Paayne(m): 10:06pm On Jan 20, 2017
fluxmind:

Never been in a studio before

Lol... There z always a first time for errthing. You should try it one day, its like weed, you'll get addicted Like that..!!!
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by Nobody: 10:09pm On Jan 20, 2017
Paayne:

Lol... There z always a first time for errthing. You should try it one day, its like weed, you'll get addicted Like that..!!!

Yea I know but...
1 I don't know what to record
2 is it good enough
3 I don't know how to write to bests in separate verses plus hooks. I just write one long ąss verse (if I finish it) ether style
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by Paayne(m): 10:22pm On Jan 20, 2017
fluxmind:

Yea I know but...
1 I don't know what to record
2 is it good enough
3 I don't know how to write to bests in separate verses plus hooks. I just write one long ąss verse (if I finish it) ether style

True that...I getcha.
Lol, lemme quickly try n break it

1) Lol, why won't you know what to record?? You are a rapper, or at least we've seen you rhyme here...so prolly jumping on a rap beat shouldn't be that much of a task na..although me wey dey talk sef, I'm yet to record my first OFFICIAL solo/ song be it rap or any other genre, buh hey! At least, I try as much as possible to jump on people's songs, nd its not as if ah don't know what to record, buh I'm just taking my time like that...don't wanna end up being duh next Vic O after all d flow that I've been flowing here.
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by nastynic(m): 10:22pm On Jan 20, 2017
fluxmind:

Why would you ask for her orientation? Abi your eye sef dey chook too? tongue what really happened?
wait for kang to clarify...

U dey do virtual love??
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by nastynic(m): 10:25pm On Jan 20, 2017
Paayne:

True that...I getcha.
Lol, lemme quickly try n break it

1) Lol, why won't you know what to record?? You are a rapper, or at least we've seen you rhyme here...so prolly jumping on a rap beat shouldn't be that much of a task na..although me wey dey talk sef, I'm yet to record my first OFFICIAL solo/ song be it rap or any other genre, buh hey! At least, I try as much as possible to jump on people's songs, nd its not as if ah don't know what to record, buh I'm just taking my time like that...don't wanna end up being duh next Vic O after all d flow that I've been flowing here.
vic o??

Am like WTF!

that guy should Join his track in the trash can
he talks like Joewendell:p

1 Like

Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by nastynic(m): 10:27pm On Jan 20, 2017
Joewendelltongue
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by Paayne(m): 10:34pm On Jan 20, 2017
Then 2) whether e good oo, whether e no good oo, guy..you won't get to overcome that fear if you don't record in d first place... Your first time will show if you get potential nd yadayadayada like dat sha

Nd 3) bro...splitting your verses shouldn't be an excuse for you not to take your game to the next stage.. Thas poor Latin abeg

1 Like

Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by Paayne(m): 10:43pm On Jan 20, 2017
nastynic:
vic o??

Am like WTF!

that guy should Join his track in the trash can
he talks like Joewendell:p

Lol, funny enough..I've never heard any of his songs sef... For real tho, is Vic O that brutally wack?
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by Nobody: 10:50pm On Jan 20, 2017
nastynic:

wait for kang to clarify...

U dey do virtual love??

Wetin? E no consign you, fi mi le undecided
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by Nobody: 10:52pm On Jan 20, 2017
Paayne:
Then 2) whether e good oo, whether e no good oo, guy..you won't get to overcome that fear if you don't record in d first place... Your first time will show if you get potential nd yadayadayada like dat sha

Nd 3) bro...splitting your verses shouldn't be an excuse for you not to take your game to the next stage.. Thas poor Latin abeg

Yea met a dude who could hook me up with a producer. Make I hear beat first na
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by nastynic(m): 11:10pm On Jan 20, 2017
fluxmind:

Wetin? E no consign you, fi mi le undecided
i don catch u todaycheesy

good night joor virtual lovergrin
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by Nobody: 11:25pm On Jan 20, 2017
nastynic:
i don catch u todaycheesy

good night joor
virtual lovergrin
speculation, speculation. kontinu undecided

(1) (2) (3) ... (1101) (1102) (1103) (1104) (1105) (1106) (1107) ... (1118) (Reply)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.