Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,227 members, 7,818,772 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:06 AM

NL Rap Battles chatroom - Rap Battles (231) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Rap Battles / NL Rap Battles chatroom (1263679 Views)

NL Rap Battles Chatroom 2 / NL Rap Battles Top 10 Netcees Of 2014 / Nairaland Rap Battles Real Call Out Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (228) (229) (230) (231) (232) (233) (234) ... (1118) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by Nobody: 12:13am On Oct 29, 2014
@elymaxiimus

this is a part of siddogs lines I liked in his brawl....

Then I look! and sight him far/. . . . with a white flag
tied to his left hand/ . . . . and I'm like. . . .
"that why he shifted the brawl"?/ . . . . to give in
before/ . . . . I beat him to pulp??/ . . . . till he meets
his untimely death . . . . for beating the clock !!!/ .....
.can you see the way he used pronouns all through? repeatedly mentioning of name kills the rhythm and maybe cause am a fast paced spitter and your pace is slower...maybe...but rapping the verses and repeating names or making lines Long... doesn't flow when I rap it ....

go to any of your previous brawls....download a neutral hip hop instrumental ...and rap with it...and tell me how your flow would be hampered by repetitions and Long lines
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by ELYMAXiimus(m): 1:29am On Oct 29, 2014
Darkrebel:

and please list out all the punchlines I dropped that weren't directed at him...either that didn't have "he" or "wrongturn" in it.....tell me so I can learn. .cos I don't seem to get you with all your direct hits you have been saying since..... cos to me..am taking the most direct way...using his name and pronouns like they do on them battle leagues... so point out the lines that weren't direct so I can see and learn
if i start listing out nd criticizing your bars ehn, you will hate me more than you did before nd now grin....

Okay......

Now, i'm not saying you should'nt use pronouns nd so on....
But let everyone know that it's a particular person you're battling...
You may not even use a personal...

Here,

wrongtun said something like this
"twilight" bla bla... "Dark's" career is over at the break of "dawn"....

He said "it's natural we all get bored to sleep when it's dark" lol

he definitely can't use these punchlines if he was up against me...
Meaning it was specifically for you...

You said something like this " cut his thighs, pass it to alves to overlap with it" lol
this is a random punchline....
Now, i'm not saying it aint good.
I liked it.... But it can be used against anybody....
most of your punches are like that..

At least 5bars of the twelve should be specifically for ya opponent...
You get?
Thus, even without the thread's heading, a vs b, it'll be apparent before everyone that it's this particular individual you're dissing!

Lest one would get confused nd not know who you're actually dissing....

Only niggas who store bars can't
hit their opponents directly.
They just pour out everything as they had it in store....
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by Nobody: 5:35am On Oct 29, 2014
ELYMAXiimus:

if i start listing out nd criticizing your bars ehn, you will hate me more than you did before nd now grin....

Okay......

Here,

You said something like this " cut his thighs, pass it to alves to overlap with it" lol

You get?
Thus, even without the thread's heading, a vs b, it'll be apparent before everyone that it's this particular individual you're dissing!

Haha.. ElyMaximus u mad gan.. Buh its true tho.. Only niggas who store bars can't hit their opponents directly.. Dark u had a nice verse bro and I missed judging that brawl..
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by Nobody: 7:26am On Oct 29, 2014
ELYMAXiimus:

Okay......

Here,

You get?

meeen I don't store bars. but I come up with few lines daily. .do you wanna tell me you don't use metas and similes previously composed for an opponent ...he used dark twice....he played with my name ...I didn't play with his name doesn't mean..they weren't composed for him....I just didn't have the muse and ideas didn't come that time..so I can't force name plays... I dissed him bout the yeyenatu thing......thing is I don't like doing much personals... its only 2 points right? plus I can surf all d funny comments someone made and turn them to disses...reason I limit personals to 4 lines at most and concentrate on other areas....but I will increase the amount of personal disses like you said....
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by Nobody: 7:26am On Oct 29, 2014
Illness:
Haha.. ElyMaximus u mad gan.. Buh its true tho.. Only niggas who store bars can't hit their opponents directly.. Dark u had a nice verse bro and I missed judging that brawl..

thanks. ..
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by Nobody: 7:27am On Oct 29, 2014
This is for everyone here

Mikuz said I am not humble....
Okay...here is me being humble
But really I am....I never knew I was arrogant to anyone...I thought we were just teasing...insulting and doing all those stuffs for fun....I never knew I was hurting some people's emotions and feelings ....lol .grin.. until sosiscdude told me on whatsapp..that not all people take things that manner....

Look it wasn't intentional quarrelling and fighting ..okay? But when some people make some remarks like I have multiple ids and stuffs... I can't just stay quiet and not defend myself when I know I got no other account...apart from my first one that got banned and this rebel account.....

So guykhena... I know you didn't bite ibime's wordplay...obviously I was wining you cos you probably haven't heard his song....and I havent bitten any lyrics before... So quit the disazter thing....
I want the rivalry and hate to stop and false accusations....for good....

Elymax.... We have both offended each other....am sorry..and I forgive you too...
Same with Kr0ne ....
Ksslib ...
Giyazz ..sorry bout those horrible things I said bout your sis....and I forgive you also for the horrible things you said.....

Ummmmmm who else...?
Okay if ve offended you in one way or the other....
I beg for forgiveness....and those that ve offended me ....I swear I hold no grudges....
Ohhh yes I remember....youngdanaval ...sorry ....

And ummmm Coogar...sorry for calling you Sauron...grin to be honest I think your sauron cos your bars are kinda similar...but since you say your not...well its ok..cos i think you were angered a lil the day i was saying it.....

And mikuz sorry for insulting you in the mode nine thread....I forgive you also for insulting me first by indirectly with Nigeria's educational system affecting me reasoning.

I dont know if ve offended ...Teddybiyasi ....grin....well if I have...am so sorry babe...you never know ...we can get married.... Lil

Also wrongturn too.... But get prepared for our ffucking rematch man...grin
Captainflash too

Also Ibime ..EmaPrince ...and all the other vets that have offended and disrespected with frequent quarrels and fights here ....

...if I omitted anyone's name...feel free to say..and I will apologise too....
I also forgive all those that ve offended me ...

Well ...I have humbled myself now and taking the pain to apologise and type something this lengthy... 
Anyone can vote in my thread....and I promise I won't complain...argue or insult anyone in this thread again..so don't be scared to vote honestly on my threads.....mark my words.. . I won't fight or argue...or complain...

So am waiting for your replies....
I hope am accepted back....I hope to read all your comments at night....
Am going to school now...

Am waiting for your replies....please...

3 Likes

Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by Iceskidd(m): 7:45am On Oct 29, 2014
Christ, i can't read shiit anymore. Darkrebel and ELYMAXiimus, ya'll should stop typing long crap and either get married or just be goddamn friends
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by ELYMAXiimus(m): 9:05am On Oct 29, 2014
Darkrebel:

meeen I don't store bars. but I come up with few lines daily. .do you wanna tell me you don't use metas and similes previously composed for an opponent ...he used dark twice....he played with my name ...I didn't play with his name doesn't mean..they weren't composed for him....I just didn't have the muse and ideas didn't come that time..so I can't force name plays... I dissed him bout the yeyenatu thing......thing is I don't like doing much personals... its only 2 points right? plus I can surf all d funny comments someone made and turn them to disses...reason I limit personals to 4 lines at most and concentrate on other areas....but I will increase the amount of personal disses like you said....
aiiit... But it depends on the opponent you're up against....
If you're certain he will use lots of personals against you, you should also hit him directly...
Except you both don't know each other as such....
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by Wrongturn: 9:22am On Oct 29, 2014
Direct shots make up for where personal is lacking ie, where u don't knw each and can't find personals. Use a nameplay at least; on fb u DONT just use a bunch of punchlines to win a brawl. if ur opponent takes a little shot at u he automatically wins, no matter how d0pe ur punchlines are. The assumption is that u bit or recycled them. na for here i see different thing o. I can easily win anybody if i battle that way
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by ELYMAXiimus(m): 9:38am On Oct 29, 2014
Wrongturn:
Direct shots make up for where personal is lacking ie, where u don't knw each and can't find personals. Use a nameplay at least; on fb u just use a bunch of punchlines to win a brawl. if ur opponent takes a little shot at u he automatically wins, no matter how d0pe ur punchlines are. The assumption is that u bit or recycled them. na for here i see different thing o. I can easily win anybody if i battle that way
on point!!!

it pains me when i play a word nd someone comes outta no where to say, i bit it!!!

So to avoid this, i try as much as possible to aim specifically at my opponent.....
Though this atimes reduces the effect of ones punch.... But it's kyna safer......
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by Wrongturn: 9:41am On Oct 29, 2014
ELYMAXiimus:

on point!!!

it pains me when i play a word nd someone comes outta no where to say, i bit it!!!

So to avoid this, i try as much as possible to aim specifically at my opponent.....
Though this atimes reduces the effect of ones punch.... But it's kyna safer......
youre right. Sorry, i mean u DON'T just
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by Wrongturn: 9:44am On Oct 29, 2014
WARRIBLOOD!!! You don forget our battle? grin grin
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by mikuz(m): 10:08am On Oct 29, 2014
Elymax of course, I'm in.

I call out Ksslib. 24 lines - we drop on Friday.
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by mikuz(m): 10:11am On Oct 29, 2014
ELYMAXiimus:

on point!!!

So it pains you? Or are you not the same ninja who claimed I bit Geological from you?
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by Emaprince: 10:25am On Oct 29, 2014
mikuz:

So it pains you? Or are you not the same ninja who claimed I bit Geological from you?
I guess nameplay will have one repeating something some one has done before unknowinly..too much nameplays gets boring..

As for the personal,one can't center his lines around it cos it will be boring too..its important to be able to make out punches from anything and use them against his opponent..hence,the random pucnhlines..

1 Like

Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by ELYMAXiimus(m): 11:07am On Oct 29, 2014
mikuz:

precision of language...
I never said you Bit!.... I said i have played that pun before! Check my brawl with him...

Nd it also depends on how y'all define biting on here, though.....

I asked a question which i expected you to reply but you did'nt...

I asked " is it okay to use a pun already used by someone else?"

i played "geo logical", you played "geo logical". What's the difference between the two?
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by kr0ne(m): 11:14am On Oct 29, 2014
Wrongturn fit disgrace me in my present condition. The way he copied those comments and dissed on them amazed me. I no get that kind time and power abeg. When I'm ready I'll let y'all know. Meanwhile, make I enjoy my birthday small
Na the cake wey NL give me be dis grin

4 Likes

Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by gottoboy(m): 11:17am On Oct 29, 2014
sosiqdude:

I just dey for the corner, in case you're looking for me
Will ♈όϋ be free O̶̲̥̅Ϟ saturday or sunday?
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by kr0ne(m): 11:19am On Oct 29, 2014
ELYMAXiimus:

precision of language...
I never said you Bit!.... I said i have played that pun before! Check my brawl with him...

i played "geo logical", you played "geo logical". What's the difference between the two?

You could think up a cool wordplay now and before u post it you'd see it has been used before. It has happened to me several times. Even that 'ex odours' I used against Fyh came up fresh in my mind. I was surprised when they said it's generic.
At times, however, they can be useful, depending on the context with which u want to use them. But if it's necessary u use them on a verse, do so without highlighting
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by kr0ne(m): 11:25am On Oct 29, 2014
Jigsawkillah, na u know wetin dey bite u for where I dey. God pass u sha
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by ELYMAXiimus(m): 11:26am On Oct 29, 2014
mikuz:
Elymax of course, I'm in.

I call out Ksslib. 24 lines - we drop on Friday.
good you're in.. cool

nd you nd ksslib? grin cheesy

no go dey underestimate am o...
It could swing either way cool
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by gottoboy(m): 11:29am On Oct 29, 2014
Darkrebel:
This is for everyone here

Mikuz said I am not humble....
Okay...here is me being humble
But really I am....I never knew I was arrogant to anyone...I thought we were just teasing...insulting and doing all those stuffs for fun....I never knew I was hurting some people's emotions and feelings ....lol .grin.. until sosiscdude told me on whatsapp..that not all people take things that manner....

Look it wasn't intentional quarrelling and fighting ..okay? But when some people make some remarks like I have multiple ids and stuffs... I can't just stay quiet and not defend myself when I know I got no other account...apart from my first one that got banned and this rebel account.....

So guykhena... I know you didn't bite ibime's wordplay...obviously I was wining you cos you probably haven't heard his song....and I havent bitten any lyrics before... So quit the disazter thing....
I want the rivalry and hate to stop and false accusations....for good....

Elymax.... We have both offended each other....am sorry..and I forgive you too...
Same with Kr0ne ....
Ksslib ...
Giyazz ..sorry bout those horrible things I said bout your sis....and I forgive you also for the horrible things you said.....

Ummmmmm who else...?
Okay if ve offended you in one way or the other....
I beg for forgiveness....and those that ve offended me ....I swear I hold no grudges....
Ohhh yes I remember....youngdanaval ...sorry ....

And ummmm Coogar...sorry for calling you Sauron...grin to be honest I think your sauron cos your bars are kinda similar...but since you say your not...well its ok..cos i think you were angered a lil the day i was saying it.....

And mikuz sorry for insulting you in the mode nine thread....I forgive you also for insulting me first by indirectly with Nigeria's educational system affecting me reasoning.

I dont know if ve offended ...Teddybiyasi ....grin....well if I have...am so sorry babe...you never know ...we can get married.... Lil

Also wrongturn too.... But get prepared for our ffucking rematch man...grin
Captainflash too

Also Ibime ..EmaPrince ...and all the other vets that have offended and disrespected with frequent quarrels and fights here ....

...if I omitted anyone's name...feel free to say..and I will apologise too....
I also forgive all those that ve offended me ...

Well ...I have humbled myself now and taking the pain to apologise and type something this lengthy... 
Anyone can vote in my thread....and I promise I won't complain...argue or insult anyone in this thread again..so don't be scared to vote honestly on my threads.....mark my words.. . I won't fight or argue...or complain...

So am waiting for your replies....
I hope am accepted back....I hope to read all your comments at night....
Am going to school now...

Am waiting for your replies....please...

Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by Wrongturn: 11:30am On Oct 29, 2014
kr0ne:
Wrongturn fit disgrace me in my present condition. The way he copied those comments and dissed on them amazed me. I no get that kind time and power abeg. When I'm ready I'll let y'all know. Meanwhile, make I enjoy my birthday small
who go disgrace u, u wan begin hype me too?? Happy birthday tho
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by ELYMAXiimus(m): 11:38am On Oct 29, 2014
kr0ne:

You could think up a cool wordplay now and before u post it you'd see it has been used before. It has happened to me several times. Even that 'ex odours' I used against Fyh came up fresh in my mind. I was surprised when they said it's generic.
At times, however, they can be useful, depending on the context with which u want to use them. But if it's necessary u use them on a verse, do so without highlighting
i guess if the pun is used in a totally diffent context it's termed as GENERIC....
But if the context is similar to one which has been previously played with that same pun, it's termed BITTEN!!! Right?
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by Guykhena(m): 11:39am On Oct 29, 2014
kr0ne:

Happy Birthday bro smiley .
Heineken popping today..
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by kr0ne(m): 11:47am On Oct 29, 2014
ELYMAXiimus:

i guess if the pun is used in a totally diffent context it's termed as GENERIC....
But if the context is similar to one which has been previously played with that same pun, it's termed BITTEN!!! Right?
Exactly! Inasmuch as they can be useful to fit in a context they score no point in the criteria since the idea is no longer fresh.
Bitten is not just for one word, it can be a complete bar or a punch. Setups can look similar so you don't count them as bitten. For instance, I can tap some ideas in ur setup for another punch..though not advisable in brawls

Guykhena:

Happy Birthday bro smiley .
Heineken popping today..
Lol! Thanks, bro grin some of my colleagues don already dey threaten me for after work parole cheesy

Wrongturn:
who go disgrace u, u wan begin hype me too?? Happy birthday tho
Thanks, bro
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by ELYMAXiimus(m): 12:02pm On Oct 29, 2014
kr0ne:

Exactly! Inasmuch as they can be useful to fit in a context they score no point in the criteria since the idea is no longer fresh.
Bitten is not just for one word, it can be a complete bar or a punch. Setups can look similar so you don't count them as bitten. For instance, I can tap some ideas in ur setup for another punch..though not advisable in brawls
aiit!

cool****HBD****cool wishing you the intelligence to pen more super d0pe bars coolcoolcool

1 Like 1 Share

Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by mikuz(m): 12:15pm On Oct 29, 2014
ELYMAXiimus:

precision of language...

I didn't answer it because you are not supposed to be asking that kinda question. I should expect that from a newbie.

I played 'Bis' against Ibime and U3 played 'Bis' against him too.
I played Mats Hummels and Ibime played it too. The reason why I did not accuse them of biting is your answer. Stop sounding like a noob.
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by ELYMAXiimus(m): 12:22pm On Oct 29, 2014
Darkrebel:
@elymaxiimus

this is a part of siddogs lines I liked in his brawl....

Then I look! and sight him far/. . . . with a white flag
tied to his left hand/ . . . . and I'm like. . . .
"that why he shifted the brawl"?/
. . . . to give in
before/ . . . . I beat him to pulp??/ . . . . till he meets
his untimely death . . . . for beating the clock !!!/ .....
.can you see the way he used pronouns all through? repeatedly mentioning of name kills the rhythm and maybe cause am a fast paced spitter and your pace is slower...maybe...but rapping the verses and repeating names or making lines Long... doesn't flow when I rap it ....

go to any of your previous brawls....download a neutral hip hop instrumental ...and rap with it...and tell me how your flow would be hampered by repetitions and Long lines
i'm just seeing this... The bolded was specifically referring to cooga... Cooga had shifted the brawl .....

The best punchlines always have an atom of truth in them...
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by JigsawKillah(m): 12:23pm On Oct 29, 2014
kr0ne:
Jigsawkillah, na u know wetin dey bite u for where I dey. God pass u sha

lol
no dey reason am o
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by ELYMAXiimus(m): 12:31pm On Oct 29, 2014
mikuz:

I didn't answer it because you are not supposed to be asking that kinda question. I should expect that from a newbie.

I played 'Bis' against Ibime and U3 played 'Bis' against him too.
I played Mats Hummels and Ibime played it too. The reason why I did not accuse them of biting is your answer. Stop sounding like a noob.
i won't talk too much....
I'm waiting for you to start playing words like you always do...

I swear na all your puns i go recycle finish. From A - Z
since it's a normal thing.. No longtin....cool
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by Wrongturn: 12:42pm On Oct 29, 2014
ELYMAXiimus:

i won't talk too much....
I'm waiting for you to start playing words like you always do...

I swear na all your puns i go recycle finish. From A - Z
since it's a normal thing.. No longtin....cool
it's clash of ideas. E dey happen wella. Mikuz go like football too much that's why most of his punches come from soccer. so if he happens to meet someone like Darkrebel they may coincidentally use the same punchlines. Emaprince posted somethn similar from his battle doc with one other guy. Check it on ffr

(1) (2) (3) ... (228) (229) (230) (231) (232) (233) (234) ... (1118) (Reply)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 111
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.