Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,686 members, 7,840,691 topics. Date: Sunday, 26 May 2024 at 12:33 PM

NL Rap Battles chatroom - Rap Battles (512) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Rap Battles / NL Rap Battles chatroom (1268001 Views)

NL Rap Battles Chatroom 2 / NL Rap Battles Top 10 Netcees Of 2014 / Nairaland Rap Battles Real Call Out Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (509) (510) (511) (512) (513) (514) (515) ... (1118) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by ELYMAXiimus(m): 10:41pm On Jan 12, 2015
Sokrates:
Elymaxiimus where was messhit in south africa 2010? Ronaldo deserved it
abeg go sidon, you no know ball..

Where was ronaldo too that year?
Did he soar at that year's world cup?

They both did'nt, but the bal on di'ore had to go to one of them cos they were still the best two as at that time too.
Hence they were judged based on club perfomance.
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by Nobody: 10:46pm On Jan 12, 2015
Ksslib:

Ronaldo don win and suddenly, it has become politics. Story for the gods.

Ronaldo had a very nasty injury that thwarted his performance, plus he was also fighting a spiritual battle against that Ghanian babalawo that refused to allowed his joint rest.

Not only was an injured man playing with teamates who weren't the best bunch performance wise, he was also fighting physical injury coupled with spiritual problem.

How many players can do that?

Messi had injury and fitness problems also

the year Messi wasn't really top form, he still scored a lot...
Messi scored over 90 goals in a single calendar year ..

if Messi had won the world cup, he would have won the ballon d' or
Fifa decided to dish out the award based on Team Achievements and trophies won, cos Messi and CR7's individual performance were so close ..
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by Sokrates(m): 10:47pm On Jan 12, 2015
ELYMAXiimus:

abeg go sidon, you no know ball..

Where was ronaldo too that year?
Did he soar at that year's world cup?

They both did'nt, but the bal on di'ore had to go to one of them cos they were still the best two as at that time too.
Hence they were judged based on club perfomance.
see this man ronaldo wasnt even in balon d'or top 3 that year. Whatever, they say you shall only find pain living in the past. So the present is ronaldo's inidividual performances in 2014 was the shiitt messi was the fart. If you said neuer deserved it it would have been better but messi? Dude you just a sad barker fan #HalaMadrid

1 Like

Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by Sokrates(m): 10:49pm On Jan 12, 2015
Darkrebel:

Fifa decided to dish out the award based on Team Achievements and trophies won, cos Messi and CR7's individual performance were so close ..

in will smith's voice ''my man, fo real?
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by Nobody: 10:50pm On Jan 12, 2015
I love Ronaldo but prefer Messi

only kids would hate either of them
they don't even know you exist

especially -- sokrates or icekid. -- you take it too personal

Loosen up .. even Messi and CR7 sat down together today.

1 Like

Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by Nobody: 10:52pm On Jan 12, 2015
Sokrates:
in will smith's voice ''my man, fo real?

do you have Amnesia

Messi reached the world cup final
that's like winning the cup itself

he single handedly took Argentina to the finals.
he netted more goals in the world's biggest football event...CR7 was no where to be found..

do you know how many la liga assists he has?

Ronaldo had more playing time last season in case you don't know

Go read up
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by Sokrates(m): 10:53pm On Jan 12, 2015
Darkrebel:
I love Ronaldo but prefer Messi

only kids would hate either of them
they don't even know you exist

especially -- sokrates or icekid. -- you take it too personal

Loosen up .. even Messi and CR7 sat down together today.
nah i dont take it personal. I aint gettin paid
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by Sokrates(m): 10:56pm On Jan 12, 2015
Darkrebel:

do you have Amnesia

Messi reached the world cup final
that's like winning the cup itself

he single handedly took Argentina to the finals.
he netted more goals in the world's biggest football event...CR7 was no where to be found..

do you know how many la liga assists he has?

Ronaldo had more playing time last season in case you don't know

Go read up
ronaldo had knee injury b4 the wc he forced himself to play. And di maria who won the argentine best player was the one that carried argentina to the final. so chill, and make the argument end
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by ELYMAXiimus(m): 10:58pm On Jan 12, 2015
Ksslib:

Ronaldo had a very nasty injury that thwarted his performance, plus he was also fighting a spiritual battle against that Ghanian babalawo that refused to allowed his joint rest.

Not only was an injured man playing with teamates who weren't the best bunch performance wise, he was also fighting physical injury coupled with spiritual problem.

how's these anybody's problem? So you actually believe that crap, that a ghanian native doctor held his legs so he couldnt play well.
So this is the excuse you madrid fans have resorted to? grin
he was wack as f*ck in that world cup.
He could'nt help his team win a game.

Whether he got injured or not, it's not fifa's problem. That's should be his cup of tea.

The very first bal on di'ore ronaldo won was as a result of messi being injured for more than half a season. Yet he came back n completed that season.
Why did'nt they give messi the bal on di'ore?
This is because ronaldo had gathered points for himself, all those time messi had an injury.

BACK to this year. Why would fifa give ronaldo who could'nt get past the group stage in the worlds greatest sporting event?
N snub messi who single handedly took his team to the finals?

Simple. POLITICS...

People have been saying for sometime now that blatter favours messi over ronaldo.

1 Like

Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by Nobody: 11:00pm On Jan 12, 2015
Sokrates:
ronaldo had knee injury b4 the wc he forced himself to play. And di maria who won the argentine best player was the one that carried argentina to the final. so chill, and make the argument end

if I slap you...which di maria?
bring the world cup stats..

Compare the number of assists, goals, Passes completed etcetera that Messi and Di maria had
did you even watch the world cup?

CR7 had an injury...Messi also did with fitness problems .. he only picked form later, around June or so.
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by Ksslib(m): 11:01pm On Jan 12, 2015
Darkrebel:

Nope. Their previous performance, which determined who was going to win the Ballor wasnt close, ronaldo edged him convincingly and considerably.

Ronaldo won the Ballon cos he was primarily outstanding above the rest, team performance came secondary.

No need to argue it sef. E don pass. What matters now is that Ronaldo is the best player in the world. ##grin#
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by ZachHugo(m): 11:02pm On Jan 12, 2015
ELYMAXiimus:

for ur mind.

Politics was involved. Sentiments apart, messi desevrved it more than he did.

Where was your ronaldo in the WORLD CUP?

Are You A Leaner? Didnt You Know He Played The World Cup With An Injury. . Ronaldo Deserved It, Mehn Check The Records From Last Season Till Now. .Ronaldo Beat Messi Hands Down

1 Like

Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by teddybiyasi(f): 11:05pm On Jan 12, 2015
Darkrebel:

But stop offering your pusssy to Coogar.
I bet you dream of him every night before retiring to bed grin ....

stop all this nooow

michael, girls in this rap section can't take you serious especially I cause you're young wild free massively RAW so annoying & extremely abusive

that's why I normally bone you on bbm cause you may corrupt me like what someone nearly did on 2go before I kicked him off my list

& I was being watchful

but the time I decide to be hundred percent free with you ...you kicked me off ya list #pensive#

all is well & good

dad bring palmi to lag for me oooo I'll send my driver over or my boo to collect it plsss I need to extract some chemical content from it grin

1 Like

Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by ELYMAXiimus(m): 11:05pm On Jan 12, 2015
Sokrates:
see this man ronaldo wasnt even in balon d'or top 3 that year. Whatever, they say you shall only find pain living in the past. So the present is ronaldo's inidividual performances in 2014 was the shiitt messi was the fart. If you said neuer deserved it it would have been better but messi? Dude you just a sad barker fan #HalaMadrid
let me remind you. Spain won the world cup that year.
So they had to nominate InIESTA N XAVI alongside MESSI n RONALDO.

They were just nominees, after which a winner was anounced.
There was no 2nd, 3rd or 4th.
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by Nobody: 11:11pm On Jan 12, 2015
teddybiyasi:

that's why I normally bone you on bbm cause you may corrupt me like what someone nearly did on 2go before I kicked him off my list

but the time I decide to be hundred percent free with you ...you kicked me off your list

100 percent free? yet to drop your digits was a tug of war and Enormous task ? Friends Trust each other and don't 'Form' for each other

besides I didn't delete you off my list.
My jealous girlfriend did ..
grin
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by GIYAZZ(m): 11:12pm On Jan 12, 2015
Ok whatever grin
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by ELYMAXiimus(m): 11:15pm On Jan 12, 2015
teddybiyasi:

stop all this nooow

michael, girls in this rap section can't take you serious especially I cause you're young wild free massively RAW so annoying & extremely abusive

& I was being watchful

but the time I decide to be hundred percent free with you ...you kicked me off ya list #pensive#

all is well & good

dad bring palmi to lag for me oooo I'll send my driver over or my boo to collect it plsss I need to extract some chemical content from it grin
LIE!
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by Nobody: 11:16pm On Jan 12, 2015
ELYMAXiimus:

LIE!

All the girls find me irresistible ..
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by teddybiyasi(f): 11:16pm On Jan 12, 2015
Darkrebel:

100 percent free? yet to drop your digits was a tug or war and Enormous task ? Friends Trust each other and don't 'Form' for each other

besides I didn't delete you off my list.
My jealous girlfriend did ..
grin

I'm glad she did #lol#

but me being hundred percent free doesn't include my digit
I'll be a thousand percent free to drop my digit #don'treplyoooo#

1 Like

Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by teddybiyasi(f): 11:17pm On Jan 12, 2015
ELYMAXiimus:

LIE!
in what manner
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by Nobody: 11:18pm On Jan 12, 2015
ffuck you
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by ELYMAXiimus(m): 11:20pm On Jan 12, 2015
ZachHugo:

Are You A Leaner? Didnt You Know He Played The World Cup With An Injury. . Ronaldo Deserved It, Mehn Check The Records From Last Season Till Now. .Ronaldo Beat Messi Hands Down
it's no one's business if he did.
I already gave an instance.
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by teddybiyasi(f): 11:20pm On Jan 12, 2015
Darkrebel:
ffuck you

ma binu holy michael

dede mirawo
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by ELYMAXiimus(m): 11:24pm On Jan 12, 2015
teddybiyasi:

in what manner

you know what i mean.
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by ELYMAXiimus(m): 11:26pm On Jan 12, 2015
Darkrebel:

All the girls find me irresistible ..
you get time
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by teddybiyasi(f): 11:26pm On Jan 12, 2015
ELYMAXiimus:

you know what i mean.

seriously I don't
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by Nobody: 11:27pm On Jan 12, 2015
ELYMAXiimus:

you get time

All the girls I come across every day ...

who has time?
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by ELYMAXiimus(m): 11:29pm On Jan 12, 2015
teddybiyasi:

seriously I don't
lololol. You do.

There's a saying that every word that comes out of a girls mouth is an irony. grin
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by teddybiyasi(f): 11:40pm On Jan 12, 2015
ELYMAXiimus:

lololol. You do.

There's a saying that every word that comes out of a girls mouth is an irony. grin

lol I'm being plain seriously I don't
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by Ksslib(m): 11:43pm On Jan 12, 2015
ELYMAXiimus:

how's these anybody's problem? So you actually believe that crap, that a ghanian native doctor held his legs so he couldnt play well.
So this is the excuse you madrid fans have resorted to? grin
he was wack as f*ck in that world cup.
He could'nt help his team win a game.

Whether he got injured or not, it's not fifa's problem. That's should be his cup of tea.

The very first bal on di'ore ronaldo won was as a result of messi being injured for more than half a season. Yet he came back n completed that season.
Why did'nt they give messi the bal on di'ore?
This is because ronaldo had gathered points for himself, all those time messi had an injury.

BACK to this year. Why would fifa give ronaldo who could'nt get past the group stage in the worlds greatest sporting event?
N snub messi who single handedly took his team to the finals?

Simple. POLITICS...

People have been saying for sometime now that blatter favours messi over ronaldo.
I might not believe in the ghanian juju crap but we can't rule that out a fact , since its no news that even science, to some extent, concedes defeat to the spiritual. So yes, ronaldo was fighting spiritual problem, ,even the juju man said it himself. tongue

He couldn't help his team win a game? Where were you when he scored a late crucial goal, was it against Usa abi na Ghana sef.

Hype. Hype. Hype as usual. Messi's performance in the world cup was average. Below average sef. Iran? Nigeria? Herzia? See the teams he played against, yet his performance was questionable.

See ehn, Lets just leave this argument cos none of us ll agree. Make we forget am.

Make Messi try harder. Who knows! Next year might be his luck but I doubt. Hehe
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by coogar: 11:47pm On Jan 12, 2015
Ksslib:

ronaldo deserves the award.
i dunno what elymax has been smoking lately. messi's form has dipped. even this season, ronaldo has been the better player.
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by mikuz(m): 1:21am On Jan 13, 2015
teddybiyasi:

stop all this nooow

& I was being watchful

all is well & good

Lol grin grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (509) (510) (511) (512) (513) (514) (515) ... (1118) (Reply)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.