Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,862 members, 7,841,245 topics. Date: Monday, 27 May 2024 at 03:52 AM

NL Rap Battles chatroom - Rap Battles (521) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Rap Battles / NL Rap Battles chatroom (1268071 Views)

NL Rap Battles Chatroom 2 / NL Rap Battles Top 10 Netcees Of 2014 / Nairaland Rap Battles Real Call Out Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (518) (519) (520) (521) (522) (523) (524) ... (1118) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by Heywhizzy(m): 6:54pm On Jan 16, 2015
gottoboy:

Gbagbe boshe apun
mo ti gbo
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by teddybiyasi(f): 6:57pm On Jan 16, 2015
Darkrebel:

don't waste time with that Lilliputian .

.. let's brawl on Wednesday ..... Agree?

aii
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by GIYAZZ(m): 7:14pm On Jan 16, 2015
Mikuz, pls do something! That thread O4kaa created for our battle is getting flooded by unnecessary comments! And it's getting to the (1) page. . . We haven't dropped our verses yet!!!

Pls go hide those unnecessary comments there and ban anyother person who posts on that thread except I and Ofoka!! Pls do so, that's your job as a. Mod here!!!!

Haba
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by coogar: 7:24pm On Jan 16, 2015
Emaprince:
I'll 'pull it till he drop'...thats a tug of war~~B-magic

This b-magic of a guy is an excellent writer.just that he doesn't do rebuttals maybe cos he's not good in freestyles and his verses are always short..good he doesn't choke though.

he's choked a few times - but he generally gives a good performance. he cannot freestyle though but it's not a weakness. many of the freestylists spit nonsense. only charron & DNA can freestyle and still destroy the written of many cats in the game.

charlie clips will use what is going on during the battle to destroy his opponent. he's too well rounded. i like b-magic. he keeps it simple......less fillers, plenty punches. he's in my top 5.

GIYAZZ:
Mikuz, pls do something! That thread O4kaa created for our battle is getting flooded by unnecessary comments! And it's getting to the (1) page. . . We haven't dropped our verses yet!!!

Pls go hide those unnecessary comments there and ban anyother person who posts on that thread except I and Ofoka!! Pls do so, that's your job as a. Mod here!!!!

Haba

don't worry about that....
lagunna would make another thread with a nice presentation and a tasty banner. we are hoping to push that battle to the FP......i also hope you guys put a quality material on display.
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by GIYAZZ(m): 7:39pm On Jan 16, 2015
coogar:

he's choked a few times - but he generally gives a good performance. he cannot freestyle though but it's not a weakness. many of the freestylists spit nonsense. only charron & DNA can freestyle and still destroy the written of many cats in the game.

charlie clips will use what is going on during the battle to destroy his opponent. he's too well rounded. i like b-magic. he keeps it simple......less fillers, plenty punches. he's in my top 5.

don't worry about that....
lagunna would make another thread with a nice presentation and a tasty banner. we are hoping to push that battle to the FP......i also hope you guys put a quality material on display.
Ok, No probs.
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by Emaprince: 8:29pm On Jan 16, 2015
coogar:

b-magic and similies are a match made in heaven..lol..he puts in much work when writing.

Charlie clips is actually the number one...I respect dude!..I loved his rebuttal on that captain morgan shii against conceited..dam.n!..dude is amazing and drops more freestyle punches with great humour better that DNA and charron.
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by Nobody: 8:37pm On Jan 16, 2015
Mikuz where are you? ..it's past 8 ..hurry up dawg
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by 04kaa: 8:42pm On Jan 16, 2015
Giyazz, i have posted my battle bars, go and post urs so people can judge it together.
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by Nobody: 8:51pm On Jan 16, 2015
Reminds me of Coogar vs Mikuz brawl..
Fadeyi oloro vs mik .. saw this on fp

Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by gottoboy(m): 9:53pm On Jan 16, 2015
Krone versus Ibime ii need †ЂA̶̲̥̅† thread plz, Somebody Help
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by Testerfuze(m): 11:05pm On Jan 16, 2015
angry angry angry
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by Nobody: 11:13pm On Jan 16, 2015
Mikuz
Well since you didn't show up and broke the rules.
Am going to bed now and can't wait... we post tomorrow morning..

and set up my thread with teddybiyasi..- deadline is Wednesday..
I hate slow motion and draggy things..
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by Ibime(m): 12:58am On Jan 17, 2015
Emaprince:
I'll 'pull it till he drop'...thats a tug of war~~B-magic

This b-magic of a guy is an excellent writer.just that he doesn't do rebuttals maybe cos he's not good in freestyles and his verses are always short..good he doesn't choke though.

It's B modafocking Magic!

My no2 favourite behind Bigg K

Bigg K and B Magic are the only 2 ninjas whose battles actually flow on beat
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by gottoboy(m): 1:13am On Jan 17, 2015
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by ELYMAXiimus(m): 6:48am On Jan 17, 2015
Ibime:

It's B modafocking Magic!

My no2 favourite behind Bigg K

Bigg K and B Magic are the only 2 ninjas whose battles actually flow on beat

Bigg k n B-magic are also my favourites.

The two of them don't make too much noise, they don't rush too much, like the like of dizaster does.
You can hear them word for word.
Nd they both all about punchlines.
Tho, bigg k is the better puncher.
Magic has a fantastic flow n delivery!
When they brawled each other, it was too much.

Bigg k

i'll have it where ur front door need a ramp/ after i open hand smack you till my fingers cramp/ cheesy grin
i'll bust ur f*cking head open like "you bleeding, champ"/
"magic" leaking out the top like a "genie lamp"/

this punches are crazy.
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by goshikid: 6:50am On Jan 17, 2015
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by ELYMAXiimus(m): 6:52am On Jan 17, 2015
gottoboy:
https://m./296878827022552?view=permalink&id=846824702027959&p=10
DarkrebEl have you seen this
i don't get access to the pages of these links you guys keep posting.

Which group is this one?
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by Nobody: 7:45am On Jan 17, 2015
gottoboy:
https://m./296878827022552?view=permalink&id=846824702027959&p=10
DarkrebEl have you seen this

I can't access that link...
Copy and Paste the lyrics
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by sosiqdude(m): 9:32am On Jan 17, 2015
gottoboy:
Krone versus Ibime ii need †ЂA̶̲̥̅† thread plz, Somebody Help

You want anoda people to battle, mumu

Why not sosiqdude vs gottoboy, rematch

Chicken boy like you
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by gottoboy(m): 10:59am On Jan 17, 2015
Darkrebel:

I can't access that link...
Copy and Paste the lyrics
Its RGA
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by gottoboy(m): 11:01am On Jan 17, 2015
sosiqdude:

You want anoda people to battle, mumu

Anu pkama na the old battle wey Krone and Ibime do last year la Iϻ ii dey ask Fo̶̷̩̥̊͡Я!
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by sosiqdude(m): 11:38am On Jan 17, 2015
gottoboy:

Anu pkama na the old battle wey Krone and Ibime do last year la Iϻ ii dey ask Fo̶̷̩̥̊͡Я!

Shutup...

U no get sense cha cha!!

U na mugu 212...
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by gottoboy(m): 12:02pm On Jan 17, 2015
sosiqdude:

U Ω̴̩̩̩̥α​ mugu 212...
You mean to say itss thee course subject you study inn S̤̥̈̊к̣̣̥Ợ̥Ợ̥l̶̲̥̅̊? cheesy cheesy
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by LhoOd: 2:27pm On Jan 17, 2015
gottoboy:

You mean to say itss thee course subject you study inn S̤̥̈̊к̣̣̥Ợ̥Ợ̥l̶̲̥̅̊? cheesy cheesy

u spoke mah mind
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by Emaprince: 3:50pm On Jan 17, 2015
Gottoboy,stop posting those links here if it's too much for you to copy and paste the lyrics.

1 Like

Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by Emaprince: 3:54pm On Jan 17, 2015
ELYMAXiimus:

Bigg k n B-magic are also my favourites.

The two of them don't make too much noise, they don't rush too much, like the like of dizaster does.
You can hear them word for word.
Nd they both all about punchlines.
Tho, bigg k is the better puncher.
Magic has a fantastic flow n delivery!
When they brawled each other, it was too much.

Bigg k

i'll have it where ur front door need a ramp/ after i open hand smack you till my fingers cramp/ cheesy grin
i'll bust ur f*cking head open like "you bleeding, champ"/
"magic" leaking out the top like a "genie lamp"/

this punches are crazy.
charlie clips is the number one cos he's well rounded...I haven't watched much of bigg k but bmagic is now my second best..he's so focused on his pre-writtens..he's one dude that can match industry rappers in flows and delivery and out-punch any of 'em.
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by ELYMAXiimus(m): 4:34pm On Jan 17, 2015
Emaprince:
charlie clips is the number one cos he's well rounded...I haven't watched much of bigg k but bmagic is now my second best..he's so focused on his pre-writtens..he's one dude that can match industry rappers in flows and delivery and out-punch any of 'em.
charlie is also good. He's the best in freestyles.
Nd i like his style too. Just that sometimes he goes on nd on(stretching).

Charlie clips is also good. He's my third favourite.

Damn! Bigg-k punches with almost every line.
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by Ibime(m): 6:13pm On Jan 17, 2015
Emaprince:

Charlie and DNA although well rounded, I don't enjoy their battles as much as Bigg K and B Magic, cos they stretch their lines like fück, no rhythm to their rhymes, their end rhymes are lazy and their multis are weak.
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by GIYAZZ(m): 8:19pm On Jan 17, 2015
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by RapAcme(m): 8:21pm On Jan 17, 2015
0ga kr0ne,,when will the king of the poets t0urney continue?
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by RapAcme(m): 8:23pm On Jan 17, 2015
GIYAZZ:
OPEN FOR VOTES

www.nairaland.com/2097494/2015-nairaland-massacre-o4ka-vs
whats0p giyaz?. . . Whats pumping.ar u still with my bigbr0ss?
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by Ibime(m): 8:33pm On Jan 17, 2015
RapAcme:
0ga kr0ne,,when will the king of the poets t0urney continue?

Kr0ne still dey village, someone should remind him that 2015 done start. Boys eyes done red to face the new year, he is still drinking palmi in the village.

(1) (2) (3) ... (518) (519) (520) (521) (522) (523) (524) ... (1118) (Reply)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.