Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,153 members, 7,860,133 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 06:25 AM

NL Rap Battles chatroom - Rap Battles (532) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Rap Battles / NL Rap Battles chatroom (1270688 Views)

NL Rap Battles Chatroom 2 / NL Rap Battles Top 10 Netcees Of 2014 / Nairaland Rap Battles Real Call Out Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (529) (530) (531) (532) (533) (534) (535) ... (1118) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by mikuz(m): 7:34pm On Jan 23, 2015
Joshuabase:
Mikuz should we make it text if you're finding it hard to script?

No, lets just use time limit.
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by mikuz(m): 7:53pm On Jan 23, 2015
ELYMAXiimus:

you wish to learn from it? grin
chill i will scribble something this evening. But Don't blame me when you get a severe migrain while trying to decipher the bars, wacko.

Where are the bars? Why don't you come out and tell us the truth that you are running on an empty tank and you cant write anything ddope at the moment? Instead of deceiving yaself. You accused me of no-showing against Dark yet you have abandoned your battle thread since Wednesday. I was due to drop on Friday but I came in on Sunday and dropped a hot 46 that sent Dark packing. grin but you? 72 hours after your deadline and you are still running helter skelter looking for how to bite another line from me. Are you not a disgrace?
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by mikuz(m): 8:00pm On Jan 23, 2015
ELYMAXiimus:

stop deceiving urself, wacko. When you pit me against you, did i run away? I killed you n still stayed grin...
I have been killing you on ffr eversince...
Chicken

Do you even read your posts at all? Are you insane? How can I be scared of a newbie I whooped 4-1? A wacko bear you 4-1 and you still get mouth? Don't you have shame? The only vote you even got was a hate vote, if not I caned you 5-0. So start learning how to live with it cos I ll let it haunt you for the rest of your mumu life. i ll never battle again you no matter how hard you suck me. grin
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by ELYMAXiimus(m): 10:12pm On Jan 23, 2015
Socrates?
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by ELYMAXiimus(m): 10:36pm On Jan 23, 2015
mikuz:

Do you even read your posts at all? Are you insane? How can I be scared of a newbie I whooped 4-1? A wacko bear you 4-1 and you still get mouth? Don't you have shame? The only vote you even got was a hate vote, if not I caned you 5-0. So start learning how to live with it cos I ll let it haunt you for the rest of your mumu life. i ll never battle again you no matter how hard you suck me. grin
if the vote that went against you was a hate vote, then the ones against me too are hate votes.
You're the one who isn't reading what you're typing.
We both know that if voting was open to all, you woulda been floored. This is why you restricted others from voting.
Even in the final where everyone was supposed to vote, you said no. Cos you were so confident some certain individuals will always hand you the W irrespective of the crap you spit! Wacko. You even bit the "ARO" pun from me... Nigga i will hammer those teeth of yours soon if you don't get them off my lyrics. Wtf!
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by Geoxpress(m): 11:07pm On Jan 23, 2015
this Elymax nd Mikuz arguement, aint funny 2 me no more.. pls, i hate quarrels like this.

both of u, should settle this wit an official battle.

By the way.. who's up for a battle? 7bars.
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by mikuz(m): 11:47pm On Jan 23, 2015
ELYMAXiimus:

if the vote that went against you was a hate vote, then the ones against me too are hate votes.
You're the one who isn't reading what you're typing.
We both know that if voting was open to all, you woulda been floored. This is why you restricted others from voting.
Even in the final where everyone was supposed to vote, you said no. Cos you were so confident some certain individuals will always hand you the W irrespective of the crap you spit! Wacko. You even bit the "ARO" pun from me... Nigga i will hammer those teeth of yours

soon if you don't get them off my lyrics. Wtf!
Smallie where is your battle verse against Icekidd? grin
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by Nobody: 6:46am On Jan 24, 2015
Sneeze....
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by Jhena(f): 7:17am On Jan 24, 2015
Geoxpress:

By the way.. who's up for a battle? 7bars.
am less busy today, am pickin this battle so create the thread if u like, i'l drop diz evenin......whah ya sey!?
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by Geoxpress(m): 9:30am On Jan 24, 2015
where is Jigsawkillah!!?

teddybiyasi, i c/o u. if u accept, we talk bout the requirements.

Joshubase. arent we having the battle any more? and base, link to ur battle with U3.
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by teddybiyasi(f): 9:51am On Jan 24, 2015
Geoxpress:
where is Jigsawkillah!!?

teddybiyasi, i c/o u. if u accept, we talk bout the requirements.

Joshubase. arent we having the battle any more? and base, link to ur battle with U3.

Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by Geoxpress(m): 9:56am On Jan 24, 2015
teddybiyasi:

friendly battle. do u accept?
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by LooNat11kk: 10:49am On Jan 24, 2015
Charron Vs Charlie Clips

Total Bodybag,though clips didn't come prepared

Charron ate him up , damn
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by Nobody: 10:55am On Jan 24, 2015
That's old news
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by ELYMAXiimus(m): 11:01am On Jan 24, 2015
Lol. That guy is still living in the 20th century
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by teddybiyasi(f): 11:13am On Jan 24, 2015
is he for real
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by teddybiyasi(f): 11:14am On Jan 24, 2015
Geoxpress:

friendly battle. do u accept?

Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by Emaprince: 11:51am On Jan 24, 2015
For real I hate watching charron battles!..that nigga's stage presence is poo..he stands at a place rapping and moving his hands like a baby.smh
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by Heywhizzy(m): 12:17pm On Jan 24, 2015
open call out to anyone who's prepared to drop today or latest tomorrow..elymaxiimus,when is our brawl na?grin..nd teddybiyasi we're having a rematch soon o
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by teddybiyasi(f): 12:21pm On Jan 24, 2015
Heywhizzy:
open call out to anyone who's prepared to drop today or latest tomorrow..elymaxiimus,when is our brawl na?grin..nd teddybiyasi we're having a rematch soon o

are you dreaming rematch with who
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by 007Bruce: 12:25pm On Jan 24, 2015
jigsawkillah, howdy?
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by Bars(m): 12:40pm On Jan 24, 2015
gottoboy:

Occupied already iget battle for facebook, SO̶̷̩̊͡ you need to battle someone first

Oya Sosiqdude vs Bars, make ii create thread? cool

Via whatsapp

4 whatsapp ?
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by 007Bruce: 1:14pm On Jan 24, 2015
gottoboy:
007bruce anoda Novel onboard, ready to read
alert my vonn

1 Like

Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by Sokrates(m): 1:23pm On Jan 24, 2015
Emaprince:
For real I hate watching charron battles!..that nigga's stage presence is poo..he stands at a place rapping and moving his hands like a baby.smh
smh does conceited move around? Everyone got they style
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by Sokrates(m): 1:24pm On Jan 24, 2015
Rapacme lets move our battle to monday abeg, elymaxiimus sup
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by Ibime(m): 2:26pm On Jan 24, 2015
Emaprince:

I'm with you. I don't watch Charron battles.
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by Heywhizzy(m): 3:29pm On Jan 24, 2015
teddybiyasi:

are you dreaming rematch with who
u're high on fried chinchin again..anyways,no probs..ain't gat time for impotent b1tches again
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by Nobody: 3:50pm On Jan 24, 2015
Lagunna baba abeg give me your number Mai Holla you for whatsap I need your help for something
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by RapAcme(m): 4:08pm On Jan 24, 2015
Sokrates:
Rapacme lets move our battle to monday abeg, elymaxiimus sup
will be busy on monday.lets make it tomorrow(sunday)
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by Nobody: 4:10pm On Jan 24, 2015
WARRIBLOOD:
Lagunna baba abeg give me your number Mai Holla you for whatsap I need your help for something

send me mail na..
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by Sokrates(m): 4:29pm On Jan 24, 2015
RapAcme:
will be busy on monday.lets make it tomorrow(sunday)
k
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by RapAcme(m): 4:41pm On Jan 24, 2015
Sokrates:
k
we'll post by 6pm. . . .take note @kr0ne

(1) (2) (3) ... (529) (530) (531) (532) (533) (534) (535) ... (1118) (Reply)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.