Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,034 members, 7,859,722 topics. Date: Thursday, 13 June 2024 at 05:26 PM

NL Rap Battles chatroom - Rap Battles (537) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Rap Battles / NL Rap Battles chatroom (1270598 Views)

NL Rap Battles Chatroom 2 / NL Rap Battles Top 10 Netcees Of 2014 / Nairaland Rap Battles Real Call Out Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (534) (535) (536) (537) (538) (539) (540) ... (1118) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by mikuz(m): 12:12pm On Jan 25, 2015
04kaa:

oh tedybeyanshi is now yours, so this is what u are praying for ? lmao this mikuz na real ode

Yes she's now mine, you can go and hang yourself. Mumu boy. cheesy
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by mikuz(m): 12:13pm On Jan 25, 2015
Darkrebel666:

don't mind the dude...
even teddy herself knows I didn't mean it.. she has even called me worse..
Mik is just sexually starved ...thus he thinks defending Teddy would give him free access to her pants..

I have told him to stick to banging those pepper hawkers and Sukuratu that Hawks bread on his street..cos teddy isn't for him

So shes for you?
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by johnjon: 12:15pm On Jan 25, 2015
mikuz:

What's your business with what I said in that post? Guy abeg respect yourself - you don't know how we run things here. Stay on ya lane, I won't warn you again.

Or else what?
You will ban me?
Go ahead and do it.

The way you run things here sucks.
You should be the one settling things and making things happen.
Instead, you are busy acting like a sissy.

2 Likes

Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by Nobody: 12:16pm On Jan 25, 2015
mikuz:

So shes for you?

nahhhh am not like you that does child abuse...

she's still a minor.. but you this filthy paedophile just can't let go..
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by mikuz(m): 12:17pm On Jan 25, 2015
Darkrebel666:

You claim to have accepted Jesus yet you lie, bite rhymes, and say curse words in your brawls and during chats..

Tell me..is biting bars not stealing? is stealing not against the commandments of God? ...so if you die, no be hell you dey go?

Even your stupidity is a Mortal Sin

Chronicles of a pained kid, take it easy bro - I'm not your mum who killed your dad. cheesy
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by Nobody: 12:19pm On Jan 25, 2015
mikuz:

Chronicles of a pained kid, take it easy bro - I'm not your mum who killed your dad. cheesy

Your mum should have scooped your father's sperm in her mouth...
that way you wouldn't have been conceived...or better still, they should have done Anal Sex and he should have dumped you in her anus .... ewwwwww disgusting
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by mikuz(m): 12:20pm On Jan 25, 2015
johnjon:

Or else what?
You will ban me?
Go ahead and do it.

The way you run things here sucks.
You should be the one settling things and making things happen.
Instead, you are busy acting like a sissy.

This is rap section, we run things differently here plus this is the chatroom - anything goes. Go and read my posts in other sections and see for yourself. Acting this way ll leave you handicapped, what ll you gain after all if you get banned for breaking the rules?
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by mikuz(m): 12:22pm On Jan 25, 2015
Darkrebel666:

nahhhh am not like you that does child abuse...

she's still a minor.. but you this filthy paedophile just can't let go..

Are you not the same nigga who was begging her to add you on BBM? grin grin
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by Nobody: 12:24pm On Jan 25, 2015
mikuz:

Are you not the same nigga who was begging her to add you on BBM? grin grin

I told you that you are my Stan.. you know everything about me...

Weren't you the Same dude that sent your dick picture to Sleakid and even wanted to start writing like him just because of PPussy?
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by mikuz(m): 12:25pm On Jan 25, 2015
Darkrebel666:

Your mum should have scooped your father's sperm in her mouth...
that way you wouldn't have been conceived...or better still, they should have done Anal Sex and he should have dumped you in her anus .... ewwwwww disgusting

Oboy this one no follow. Chill abeg before we go enter better pepper soup. Umad? grin grin
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by ELYMAXiimus(m): 12:25pm On Jan 25, 2015
Mikuz you better go hide all those posts you guys used to derail that thread.
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by Nobody: 12:26pm On Jan 25, 2015
mikuz:

Oboy this one no follow. Chill abeg before we go enter better pepper soup. Umad? grin grin

you dissed my parents first...
M°oron ..
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by mikuz(m): 12:27pm On Jan 25, 2015
Darkrebel e don do ooooo. If Seu^n enter here our name na sorry. grin grin
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by mikuz(m): 12:27pm On Jan 25, 2015
ELYMAXiimus:
Mikuz you better go hide all those posts you guys used to derail that thread.

Beg me. cheesy
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by Nobody: 12:28pm On Jan 25, 2015
Now you are begging like a Bbitch ....

Get my name out of your biting mouth.... you are too small to pronounce even a letter from my name
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by mikuz(m): 12:29pm On Jan 25, 2015
Darkrebel666:

you dissed my parents first...
M°oron ..

Ok e don do na. Oya sorry. I won't talk to Teddybiyasi again. grin grin
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by mikuz(m): 12:30pm On Jan 25, 2015
Darkrebel666:
Now you are begging like a Bbitch ....

Get my name out of your biting mouth.... you are too small to pronounce even a letter from my name

grin grin cheesy
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by Nobody: 12:32pm On Jan 25, 2015
mikuz:

Ok e don do na. Oya sorry. I won't talk to Teddybiyasi again. grin grin

see this fool oooo ..what's my business with who you talk to? this guy, you be real i°diot
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by 04kaa: 12:33pm On Jan 25, 2015
johnjon:

And what's your business with what ever went down between them?
What kind of a man are you? A mod for that matter.
Fighting all around like a rabid dog.
Old boy go and hug transformer. Bloody woman wrapper.

even a newbie like jonjon now knows that Mikuz is a loser... buahaha. imagine .

mikuz:

What's your business with what I said in that post? Guy abeg respect yourself - you don't know how we run things here. Stay on ya lane, I won't warn you again.

Jon jon dont let him intimidate u o, speak ur mind. This is democracy grin Mikuz just apologize to us and have peace and rest of mind...no one wins against o4ka. grin grin
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by johnjon: 12:33pm On Jan 25, 2015
mikuz:

This is rap section, we run things differently here plus this is the chatroom - anything goes. Go and read my posts in other sections and see for yourself. Acting this way ll leave you handicapped, what ll you gain after all if you get banned for breaking the rules?

Dude you are not serious at all. A mod that is busy derailing battle thread is accusing me of breaking the rules.
Old boy, you need to get your brain checked.

We want to see rap battles, make things happen and stop running around fighting like a sissy.

Have a nice day.
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by 04kaa: 12:37pm On Jan 25, 2015
mikuz:

Yes she's now mine, you can go and hang yourself. Mumu boy. cheesy

she is snow yours, is that something to be proud of?? okay lemme ask teddybeyanshi

@teddybeyanshi
has Mikuz knacked your punanii already?? please confirm for us grin
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by mikuz(m): 12:39pm On Jan 25, 2015
Darkrebel666:

see this fool oooo ..what's my business with who you talk to? this guy, you be real i°diot

Oboy e don do, E be lyk say I don too open teeth with you. Oboy just relax abeg.
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by mikuz(m): 12:40pm On Jan 25, 2015
johnjon:

Dude you are not serious at all. A mod that is busy derailing battle thread is accusing me of breaking the rules.

We want to see rap battles, make things happen and stop running around fighting like a sissy.

Have a nice day.

No P.
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by 04kaa: 12:41pm On Jan 25, 2015
johnjon:

Have a nice day.

Exactly, Mikuz u should be busy organizing rap battles among people here instead of picking fights and even biting.. well said jonjon, u have my respect jonjon for speaking the truth, i like people who stand for the truth to that woman wrapper mikuz, he wants to yansh a minor. sex starved biting vermin
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by mikuz(m): 12:41pm On Jan 25, 2015
04kaa:

she is snow yours, is that something to be proud of?? okay lemme ask teddybeyanshi

@teddybeyanshi
has Mikuz knacked your punanii already?? please confirm for us grin

Oga e don do na. Make una no let me lock this thread na. Maintain jor.

1 Like

Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by Nobody: 12:43pm On Jan 25, 2015
mikuz:

Oboy e don do, E be lyk say I don too open teeth with you. Oboy just relax abeg.

Story for the gods
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by mikuz(m): 12:43pm On Jan 25, 2015
04kaa:

Exactly, Mikuz u should be busy organizing rap battles among people here instead of picking fights and even biting.. well said jonjon, u have my respect jonjon for speaking the truth, i like people who stand for the truth to that woman wrapper mikuz, he wants to yansh a minor. sex starved biting vermin

That's why I called you out but you keep running like a spoilt tap. cheesy
O4kaa lets battle please.
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by 04kaa: 12:48pm On Jan 25, 2015
mikuz:

That's why I called you out but you keep running like a spoilt tap. cheesy
O4kaa lets battle please.

Setup the thread now !, wait o, before you set it up.....You must promise everyone here that u wont bite a single line and if we google ur bars and we see any form of biting even if its one word u bite...I will be declared the winner by default... DO YOU AGREE, answer
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by Nobody: 12:49pm On Jan 25, 2015
04kaa:

.don't be surprised if he bans Jon Jon. the dude takes this Mod job like its his birthright ...

he has been ranting bout teddybiyanshi for a while now..he's sex-starved

click on this thread and see how Kim was disgraced for wooing a man thinking he was wooing a female.. he even sent his dick picture..
the truth came out in the 4th or 5th page of the thread..

https://www.nairaland.com/1828680/survival-fittest-mikuz-vs-fuckyouhard
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by 04kaa: 12:57pm On Jan 25, 2015
Darkrebel666:

.don't be surprised if he bans Jon Jon. the dude takes this Mod job like its his birthright ...

he has been ranting bout teddybiyanshi for a while now..he's sex-starved

click on this thread and see how Kim was disgraced for wooing a man thinking he was wooing a female.. he even sent his dick picture..
the truth came out in the 4th or 5th page of the thread..

https://www.nairaland.com/1828680/survival-fittest-mikuz-vs-fuckyouhard

WTFff.. he even sent his dicckk picx? OMFGGGG!!! lemme go read it grin grin grin grin why does he like Teddybeyanshi tho...is she fine? darkrebel give me a link to teddybeyanshi FB page i want to see her face grin grin

1 Like

Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by mikuz(m): 12:58pm On Jan 25, 2015
04kaa:

Setup the thread now !, wait o, before you set it up.....You must promise everyone here that u wont bite a single line and if we google ur bars and we see any form of biting even if its one word u bite...I will be declared the winner by default... DO YOU AGREE, answer

I didn't bite and I have not bitten before. Enough of all these jokes please. Are you ever serious? You of all people should know that the capped in America pun you are refering to was a mere coincidence. We know who the biters are. Now quit sounding like newbie and lets roll.
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by Nobody: 12:59pm On Jan 25, 2015
04kaa:

WTFff.. he eve sent his dicckk picx OMFGGGG!!! lemme go read it grin grin grin grin why does he like Teddybeyanshi tho...is she fine? darkrebel give me a link to teddybeyanshi FB page i want to see her face grin grin

Nahhh ..she no too fine.. Just normal sef and Kim wants to die ..

(1) (2) (3) ... (534) (535) (536) (537) (538) (539) (540) ... (1118) (Reply)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.