Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,601 members, 7,809,184 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 03:36 AM

NL Rap Battles chatroom - Rap Battles (544) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Rap Battles / NL Rap Battles chatroom (1257831 Views)

NL Rap Battles Chatroom 2 / NL Rap Battles Top 10 Netcees Of 2014 / Nairaland Rap Battles Real Call Out Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (541) (542) (543) (544) (545) (546) (547) ... (1118) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by ELYMAXiimus(m): 4:32pm On Jan 28, 2015
Darkrebel666:

Lmfao .... if I happen to be alone with this one and am in the mood, I definitely will... but if I am too choose, I definitely won't choose someone this big ...
you aint getting me. That yansh long come back. Your D has to be about 6inches for it to reach the real treasure land.
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by Nobody: 4:46pm On Jan 28, 2015
ELYMAXiimus:

you aint getting me. That yansh long come back. Your D has to be about 6inches for it to reach the real treasure land.

6 inches? I think mine is 39 inches ..that's why Teddy's so scared grin
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by gottoboy(m): 4:53pm On Jan 28, 2015
=))¸.•°`Laff `°¸¸.•°wan°•°``°`tear
°•.¸¸.•My °°•.¸¸.•
°Belle``°°. Infact ROTFLMAO grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by Nobody: 5:35pm On Jan 28, 2015
Extra-large as$es/boobs are the reason why nicki minaj disgusts me
That picture makes me wanna puke
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by goshikid: 7:20pm On Jan 28, 2015
yarn!! breath in. .breath out.
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by BritcheN(m): 8:13pm On Jan 28, 2015
(YAWNS)

YEA.
GO TELL 'EM I'LL BE SEEN HERE FOR A WHILE

BLESSED BE THY SOULS
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by GLACIERZ(m): 8:21pm On Jan 28, 2015
Yall download... freestyle 1

http://www.datafilehost.com/d/0db434b4
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by obainojazz(m): 9:31pm On Jan 28, 2015
ELYMAXiimus:

6inches....dafuq....
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by vonn(f): 1:04am On Jan 29, 2015
Darkrebel666:

you are really pretty... do you know that?
Awww...tnx dear
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by goshikid: 6:56am On Jan 29, 2015
BritcheN:
(YAWNS)

YEA.
GO TELL 'EM I'LL BE SEEN HERE FOR A WHILE

BLESSED BE THY SOULS
we got ah new face here! boy whats your name?
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by Nobody: 7:43am On Jan 29, 2015
Glacierz - glacierz is dope enough as a stage name,trust me
Who's Vonn? She's kinda cute - reminds me a lot bout my Ex
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by gottoboy(m): 10:27am On Jan 29, 2015
Joshuabase:
Extra-large as$es/boobs are the reason why nicki minaj disgusts me
That picture makes me wanna puke
Omo we ℓi̶̲̥̅k̲̅e the same taste of ..... grin
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by goshikid: 12:20pm On Jan 29, 2015
vonn:

Awww...tnx dear
henhen cry
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by Emaprince: 1:00pm On Jan 29, 2015
MY TOP 5 DIZASTER BATTLES

Dizaster (real name bishir bakalakadaka) is a battle rapper from Los Angeles, California. He is known for his fast-paced multi-syllable rap style which is often laced with aggression. He is also known for his ability to freestyle "off the top" during a battle.

A lot nuccas in hear dislikes him because he yells a lotta time and he acts b1tchy during most battles and it seems he takes everything personal and not just for the fun.but you can't take away the fact that he's the most hardworking battle rapper(IMO).plus he drops the deepest and the most ego shattering personals than any his mates.

Dizaster have deservedly earned the respect he's getting in the battle community through some of the most entetaining and widely viewed battles with some of the big names in the game.on his day,you won't have no choice than to give it up to him.he's actually in my top5..and below are 5 of his battles which I'll recommend for any body that wish to see Diz in his best!

(1). Dizaster vs Arsonal- (50-50) this battle is straight fireee!!!..arsonal is one of the best in the game and the kind of dude whose stage performance can intimidate the hell out of an opponent.he knows how to get under your skin,he puts words directly in your ear with a voice that speaks loud and clear.yet,this battle turned out to be one of disaster's best.he matched arsonal energy for energy..his personals were brutal and his rebuttals were topnotch.I call it 50-50 because arsonal's pen game were commendable.his reference to their previous battle which was shut down and the west/tailor swift ish were spectacular plus 3rd round were he tried to demean Diz freestyles in battles by making it seem as if Diz aint putting in work enough into writing to give the audience their money worth.

(2)-Dizaster vs DNA-(50-50)..alright,they already called it draw so...well,both niggas came out blazing for sure..rebuttals againts rebuttals made it more entertaining but diz rebuttals were top class!..especial his rebuttal to "you got a problem with time"..where he said "the world is mine,I control time that's why they call me the prince of persia"..DNA other other hand never failed.his prewrittens were classic.."You got a problem with time"..well thought out and explained.

(3)-Dizaster vs swave sevah-(70-30)..tome,diz clearly won this..swaves penmanship was good but diz mocked and murked him...people laughed the hell outta sevah..swave's best was when he said "I'm beat binlanden's location outta you"

(4)-Dizaster vs Aye verb -(60-40)..I think diz won this though..verb never dissapointed too.his prewrittens were good especially in the third round.but diz was fire with highly energetic performance.

(5)-Dizaster vs math hoffa-(60-40)..yeah,math isn't bad but in this battle,I think Diz edged it.a lotta hurtful personals etc

Eerrm..no need talking about diz vs canibus.
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by Nobody: 6:10pm On Jan 29, 2015
Emaprince:
MY TOP 5 DIZASTER BATTLES

Dizaster (real name bishir bakalakadaka) is a battle rapper from Los Angeles, California. He is known for his fast-paced multi-syllable rap style which is often laced with aggression. He is also known for his ability to freestyle "off the top" during a battle.

A lot nuccas in hear dislikes him because he yells a lotta time and he acts b1tchy during most battles and it seems he takes everything personal and not just for the fun.but you can't take away the fact that he's the most hardworking battle rapper(IMO).plus he drops the deepest and the most ego shattering personals than any his mates.

Dizaster have deservedly earned the respect he's getting in the battle community through some of the most entetaining and widely viewed battles with some of the big names in the game.on his day,you won't have no choice than to give it up to him.he's actually in my top5..and below are 5 of his battles which I'll recommend for any body that wish to see Diz in his best!

(1). Dizaster vs Arsonal- (50-50) this battle is straight fireee!!!..arsonal is one of the best in the game and the kind of dude whose stage performance can intimidate the hell out of an opponent.he knows how to get under your skin,he puts words directly in your ear with a voice that speaks loud and clear.yet,this battle turned out to be one of disaster's best.he matched arsonal energy for energy..his personals were brutal and his rebuttals were topnotch.I call it 50-50 because arsonal's pen game were commendable.his reference to their previous battle which was shut down and the west/tailor swift ish were spectacular plus 3rd round were he tried to demean Diz freestyles in battles by making it seem as if Diz aint putting in work enough into writing to give the audience their money worth.

(2)-Dizaster vs DNA-(50-50)..alright,they already called it draw so...well,both niggas came out blazing for sure..rebuttals againts rebuttals made it more entertaining but diz rebuttals were top class!..especial his rebuttal to "you got a problem with time"..where he said "the world is mine,I control time that's why they call me the prince of persia"..DNA other other hand never failed.his prewrittens were classic.."You got a problem with time"..well thought out and explained.

(3)-Dizaster vs swave sevah-(70-30)..tome,diz clearly won this..swaves penmanship was good but diz mocked and murked him...people laughed the hell outta sevah..swave's best was when he said "I'm beat binlanden's location outta you"

(4)-Dizaster vs Aye verb -(60-40)..I think diz won this though..verb never dissapointed too.his prewrittens were good especially in the third round.but diz was fire with highly energetic performance.

(5)-Dizaster vs math hoffa-(60-40)..yeah,math isn't bad but in this battle,I think Diz edged it.a lotta hurtful personals etc

Eerrm..no need talking about diz vs canibus.
Why don't you want to talk about it?
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by Sokrates(m): 6:53pm On Jan 29, 2015
Reyginus:
cos canibus just went there to digrace himself
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by Nobody: 7:23pm On Jan 29, 2015
Sokrates:
cos canibus just went there to digrace himself
Okay. Let me wait for his response.
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by kinglahkay(m): 7:50pm On Jan 29, 2015
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by Emaprince: 7:59pm On Jan 29, 2015
Reyginus:
grin everybody already knew what went down.. Best way to describe it is BODYBAG OF THE CENTURY!!!. grin
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by gottoboy(m): 9:20pm On Jan 29, 2015
Emaprince can iget α reliable link to download all those battles Plz not youtube, maybe site
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by mikuz(m): 9:27pm On Jan 29, 2015
gottoboy:
Emaprince can iget α reliable link to download all those battles Plz not youtube, maybe site

Try wapspot.mobi
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by Emaprince: 10:48pm On Jan 29, 2015
mikuz:

Try wapspot.mobi
please explain to me what and what you do to make downloading possible from this site..I've gone through it but still finding hard.
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by mikuz(m): 11:01pm On Jan 29, 2015
Emaprince:
please explain to me what and what you do to make downloading possible from this site..I've gone through it but still finding hard.

Once the site opens, click on "download youtube videos"

Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by mikuz(m): 11:07pm On Jan 29, 2015
Then you'll see a search engine, use it to search for any youtube video you wanna download!
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by mikuz(m): 11:11pm On Jan 29, 2015
Here's a download link for "Bright Lights (24/7) - Joe Budden vs Hollow Da Don & Murda Mook vs Loaded Lux"

Bright Lights (24/7) - Joe Budden vs Hollow Da Don & Murda Mook vs Loaded Lux

http://wapspot.mobi/youtube/download/1hkOV8SPzTs

Just click on one of the "3gp" links.
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by Emaprince: 11:12pm On Jan 29, 2015
mikuz:

Once the site opens, click on "download youtube videos"
I already did that even before asking for your help..I clicked on it,then searched the video..clicked on the video and there wasn't any where to download it was the problem.
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by mikuz(m): 11:27pm On Jan 29, 2015
Emaprince:
I already did that even before asking for your help..I clicked on it,then searched the video..clicked on the video and there wasn't any where to download it was the problem.

Did you click on the link I posted?
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by Emaprince: 11:49pm On Jan 29, 2015
mikuz:

Did you click on the link I posted?
I got it right now.thanks!
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by gottoboy(m): 12:35am On Jan 30, 2015
Mikuz atleast мα manage †ЂA̶̲̥̅† link. Tnx cool
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by gottoboy(m): 1:48am On Jan 30, 2015
https://www.nairaland.com/2120578/bad-boy-blues-romance

007bruce ra.pe тнιѕ link. Don't forget to iv Vonn wink
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by BritcheN(m): 7:35am On Jan 30, 2015
goshikid:
we got ah new face here! boy whats your name?

GOSH,
KNOK URSELF HARD ON THE HEAD.
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by goshikid: 7:46am On Jan 30, 2015
BritcheN:

GOSH,
KNOK URSELF HARD ON THE HEAD.
yarn!! aint you the britchen whACK ON 2go social network! boy....you're boring.

(1) (2) (3) ... (541) (542) (543) (544) (545) (546) (547) ... (1118) (Reply)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.