Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,562 members, 7,850,930 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 11:00 AM

NL Rap Battles chatroom - Rap Battles (596) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Rap Battles / NL Rap Battles chatroom (1269662 Views)

NL Rap Battles Chatroom 2 / NL Rap Battles Top 10 Netcees Of 2014 / Nairaland Rap Battles Real Call Out Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (593) (594) (595) (596) (597) (598) (599) ... (1118) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by DarkkRebel: 11:41pm On Feb 05, 2015
mikuz:

What about me?

You still didn't Unban my former account despite the fact that I begged you...you still didn't help in cleaning up the unnecessary comments and telling Lime to remove 3 quatrains ...You know you banned Elymax and he can't comment on the thread. that's why I asked you to .
.Are you still holding grudges? come on man.. its past us already ...
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by Nobody: 11:41pm On Feb 05, 2015
Tashaamania, carry your cakes come here abeg. Some ninjas been typing like them hungry. grin

Hope you preparing to be slaughtered? grin

Ayamlaykorn
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by mikuz(m): 11:42pm On Feb 05, 2015
DarkkRebel:

You still didn't Unban my former account despite the fact that I begged you...you still didn't help in cleaning up the unnecessary comments and telling Lime to remove 3 quatrains ...You know you banned Elymax and he can't comment on the thread. that's why I asked you to .
.Are you still holding grudges? come on man.. its past us already ...

I have unbanned your main account and I have unbanned Elymax.
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by mikuz(m): 11:43pm On Feb 05, 2015
Idowuogbo:

who u b? undecided

Your short memory is shocking.
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by teddybiyasi(f): 11:47pm On Feb 05, 2015
seriously in reality I'm very rude, stubborn, cruel & extremely wicked on here it's the opposite !though my chef loves it when I'm around cause that's when she's has the chance to eat chocolate & play games as she so desire

I don't even have a friend damn, I get slapped by lecturers atleast once in a week

seriously don't let me say much I just did something crazy to my dad & I don't know how to say sorry my bad cry

darkkrebel can we adopt you cry
huh undecided
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by Nobody: 11:47pm On Feb 05, 2015
DarkkRebel:

Personal crit Is just 1 or 2 points na ...I dash you.. while I take Punchline .. tongue
What if I slaughter you by punchlines too? undecided

*runs out of thread.

Ayamlaykorn
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by DarkkRebel: 11:47pm On Feb 05, 2015
mikuz:

I have unbanned your main account and I have unbanned Elymax.

Thanks ...
One more request... please help us clean the unnecessary comments in the battle thread including captainflash's vote cos I asked Lime to remove 3 quatrains from his 13 to make it equal..
Since he has refused.. I'll wait and hear what Elymax has to say cos he created the thread.. If he disqualifies him, then you would be need to help us close it ..

We could be best friends you know grin its just that you ffuck up sometimes... Especially that tourney and ksslib ish .that thing really pain me
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by Elvisonjack2(m): 11:48pm On Feb 05, 2015
teddybiyasi:

I'm not heartless jhoor it's just that my heart is made of stone

u re indeed a stone right from day 1. . .
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by teddybiyasi(f): 11:48pm On Feb 05, 2015
mikuz:

Its all the same.

if you say so
devil may care
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by mikuz(m): 11:50pm On Feb 05, 2015
DarkkRebel:

Thanks ...
One more request... please help us clean the unnecessary comments in the battle thread including captainflash's vote cos I asked Lime to remove 3 quatrains from his 13 to make it equal..
Since he has refused.. I'll wait and hear what Elymax has to say cos he created the thread.. If he disqualifies him, then you would be need to help us close it ..

We could be best friends you know grin its just that you ffuck up sometimes... Especially that tourney and ksslib ish .that thing really pain me

No vex, sorry about that. We cool. cool

1 Like

Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by SOjaTHug(m): 11:50pm On Feb 05, 2015
Idowuogbo:

i'm trying to refresh my memory but I can't seem remember no akin.
Pictures don't lie, besides let it die na.. Itz not as if we met in real life.. It was just online, buh I'm really surprised idowu, damn what a memory u possess when I can't even forget u at all... I'll try to forget you tho since even after seeing a picture u still saying u dnt knw me.. LET IT DIE IDOWUOGBO... HAVE FUN

Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by teddybiyasi(f): 11:51pm On Feb 05, 2015
Elvisonjack2:

u re indeed a stone right from day 1. . .

lol & who told you that
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by Tashaamania(f): 11:51pm On Feb 05, 2015
laykorn:
Tashaamania, carry your cakes come here abeg. Some ninjas been typing like them hungry. grin

Hope you preparing to be slaughtered? grin

Ayamlaykorn

I'm busy tongue

1 Like

Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by Idowuogbo(f): 11:51pm On Feb 05, 2015
mikuz:

Your short memory is shocking.
well...so you know, I only remember the ones that deserve my attention.
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by DarkkRebel: 11:52pm On Feb 05, 2015
teddybiyasi:
seriously in reality I'm very rude, stubborn, cruel & extremely wicked on here it's the opposite !though my chef loves it when I'm around cause that's when she's has the chance to eat chocolate & play games as she so desire

I don't even have a friend damn, I get slapped by lecturers atleast once in a week

seriously don't let me say much I just did something crazy to my dad & I don't know how to say sorry my bad cry

darkkrebel can we adopt you cry
huh undecided

Jesus!! sometimes you talk like a Martian grin
what is it with the Chef talk now?...
If you are stubborn and wicked in reality then you are Darkrebel in reality grin

Besides You didn't answer my question abi?
Oya answer them now

No 1. -- is that your new school?, the one you posed with a girl

No .2 -- Was that Olumo rock you were on?

and ummmm You can adopt me if you like but I am very demanding and I don't think you wanna give me all I request for tongue
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by teddybiyasi(f): 11:53pm On Feb 05, 2015
Idowuogbo:

K.O
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by Elvisonjack2(m): 11:53pm On Feb 05, 2015
teddybiyasi:

lol & who told you that

we've known eachoda for more dan 2yrs. . .so y shouldn't I knw?.
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by Idowuogbo(f): 11:54pm On Feb 05, 2015
SOjaTHug:

Pictures don't lie, besides let it die na.. Itz not as we met in real life.. It was just online, buh I'm really surprised idowu, damn what a memory u possess when I can't even forget u at all... I'll try to forget you tho since even after seeing a picture u still saying u dnt knw me.. LET IT DIE IDOWUOGBO... HAVE FUN
Na fight? undecided Why you spitting everywhere just because oh bebe no remember ya moniker? Ogbeni calm down joor!
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by DarkkRebel: 11:54pm On Feb 05, 2015
Teddybiyasi ... Oh my god !!
I get it now.. you are no longer studying in Nigeria !
Wow! That's really good.. so what country is it?
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by teddybiyasi(f): 11:55pm On Feb 05, 2015
DarkkRebel:
Teddybiyasi ... Oh my god !!
I get it now.. you are no longer studying in Nigeria !
Wow! That's really good.. so what country is it?

hell grin
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by fredoooooo: 11:55pm On Feb 05, 2015
Idowuogbo:

translate ooo tongue
God catch you today. .. so na d guy be that tongue grin
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by teddybiyasi(f): 11:56pm On Feb 05, 2015
Elvisonjack2:

we've known eachoda for more dan 2yrs. . .so y shouldn't I knw?.

is it up to 2years already
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by DarkkRebel: 11:58pm On Feb 05, 2015
teddybiyasi:

hell grin

Oya add me back on bbm .. let's discuss.. you need to share me some contacts of those foreign chicks grin
but on a serious note, what country are you schooling?England?
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by DarkkRebel: 11:59pm On Feb 05, 2015
laykorn:

What if I slaughter you by punchlines too? undecided

*runs out of thread.

Ayamlaykorn

grin. we should battle ...
Besides I hope you are ready for your brawl with Tashaa ...You guys should bring Armageddon bars only
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by Testerfuze(m): 11:59pm On Feb 05, 2015
laykorn:

Urrrm. Over there, I hold a position of responsibility, I still stick over there more. To be candid, here is livelier. You know, not much competition over there. smiley

If I were choiced to pick one of the two for a close-down, I'd choose here anyway. cheesy

Ayamlaykorn

Hmm....Wise ,here's very lively only that we quarel and go @ each other often...me?,i've learnt to be a perfect gentleman anyway,my father never raised a coward in me.
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by Emaprince: 12:01am On Feb 06, 2015
SOjaTHug:

Pictures don't lie, besides let it die na.. Itz not as we met in real life.. It was just online, buh I'm really surprised idowu, damn what a memory u possess when I can't even forget u at all... I'll try to forget you tho since even after seeing a picture u still saying u dnt knw me.. LET IT DIE IDOWUOGBO... HAVE FUN
na wa for this nigga..what are you trying to prove to a woman that claimed she doesn't know you several times?..smh..forget the whole thing and move on.btw,this is another world.not sexuality or romance section where Idowuogbo dey run things with her street/agbero slangs.
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by Nobody: 12:02am On Feb 06, 2015
DarkkRebel:

grin. we should battle ...
Besides I hope you are ready for your brawl with Tashaa ...You guys should bring Armageddon bars only
Battle you? undecided
I don't battle when I'm sure of winning. sad

Urrrm. I AM cheesy

What is Armageddon bars by the way?

Ayamlaykorn
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by DarkkRebel: 12:03am On Feb 06, 2015
laykorn:

Battle you? undecided
I don't battle when I'm sure of winning. sad

Urrrm. I AM cheesy

What is Armageddon bars by the way?

Ayamlaykorn

I mean you guys should come with the best
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by Nobody: 12:03am On Feb 06, 2015
Testerfuze:

Hmm....Wise ,here's very lively only that we quarel and go @ each other often...me?,i've learnt to be a perfect gentleman anyway,my father never raised a coward in me.
Guy I am telling you. Too much!

Ayamlaykorn
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by Oahray: 12:03am On Feb 06, 2015
Idowuogbo:

hmmm... smiley

*book of quotable quote updated*
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by Demishasmith(f): 12:04am On Feb 06, 2015
Joshuabase:

Just saw it

okay, thank you
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by Nobody: 12:04am On Feb 06, 2015
DarkkRebel:

I mean you guys should come with the best
I hope. sad

Ayamlaykorn

(1) (2) (3) ... (593) (594) (595) (596) (597) (598) (599) ... (1118) (Reply)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.