Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,235 members, 7,839,235 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 03:32 PM

NL Rap Battles chatroom - Rap Battles (691) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Rap Battles / NL Rap Battles chatroom (1267702 Views)

NL Rap Battles Chatroom 2 / NL Rap Battles Top 10 Netcees Of 2014 / Nairaland Rap Battles Real Call Out Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (688) (689) (690) (691) (692) (693) (694) ... (1118) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by captainflash(m): 6:30am On Mar 30, 2015
YoungDaNaval:
Same here

Meanwhile, Captainflash!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Oga Mi.....Longest Time!!! Howfar With You?
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by YoungDaNaval(m): 6:51am On Mar 30, 2015
captainflash:
Oga Mi.....Longest Time!!! Howfar With You?
I Dey. You just forget me ba?
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by gottoboy(m): 9:06am On Mar 30, 2015
Smh.... Them neva drop results una say Lagos votes wEre more from APC... ι know alooTof igbo boiz who just dey shout APC from the onset, buh 28 March n̶̲̥̅̊åå PDP them vote... Lagos Island and Ebute-Meta should B̲є̲̣̥ the two places PDP will B̲є̲̣̥ baGged by APC, the remaining once? Could swing either way... Мαкє Jega announce result first.

Well ι n̶̲̥̅̊o vote sha..

LhoOd:
E be like say TNS dey playy today tho'.....#sureGames
Wrestling shebi?
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by LhoOd: 10:55am On Mar 30, 2015
gottoboy:

Wrestling shebi?

no joor..na one football club like dat...dey sure die
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by LhoOd: 10:58am On Mar 30, 2015
epiphany202:
Am just cute and handsome

we know..buh are u okayy?
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by gottoboy(m): 11:32am On Mar 30, 2015
LhoOd:

no joor..na one football club like dat...dey sure die
Ok! ι thought you talking bout Wrestle Mania twenty-somethin.
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by LhoOd: 12:12pm On Mar 30, 2015
gottoboy:

Ok! ι thought you talking bout Wrestle Mania twenty-somethin.

nah...does wrestlinq still exist?....I tot only kids watch it diz dayyz
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by gottoboy(m): 9:46pm On Mar 30, 2015
LhoOd:

nah...does wrestlinq still exist?....I tot only kids watch it diz dayyz
Kidz?? cheesy αм sure you Joking, when some Adults ά̲̣̥я̥є watching Naruto season40 or SO̶̷̩̊͡.
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by LhoOd: 11:19pm On Mar 30, 2015
gottoboy:

Kidz?? cheesy αм sure you Joking, when some Adults ά̲̣̥я̥є watching Naruto season40 or SO̶̷̩̊͡.

dah one don pass ordinary ..ah never watch season 1 seff
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by captainflash(m): 6:46am On Mar 31, 2015
YoungDaNaval:
I Dey. You just forget me ba?
You Still Dey nah.

1 Like

Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by Iceskidd(m): 6:31pm On Mar 31, 2015
I wan see how buhari go rep us for UN and AU, i just dey vex anyhow
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by kinglahkay(m): 7:01pm On Mar 31, 2015
Iceskidd:

bro you f up badly
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by Iceskidd(m): 7:03pm On Mar 31, 2015
kinglahkay:

bro you f up badly
guy no vex abeg,
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by epiphany202(m): 12:37am On Apr 01, 2015
Togetherness we build a land of progress,election things on the row but for mind is nonsense,evil doers at night alsways restless, you can't push me down beneath cus am relentless,like a wack dupe vibes always priceless,am better all alone cus you are worthless,You wanna know my name Epiphany202 is baddest in this game
ha ha ha
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by gottoboy(m): 2:12am On Apr 01, 2015
Iceskidd:
ЅнιТ aint funny, tho anything can happen.
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by liricyst(m): 5:57pm On Apr 01, 2015
I'm surprised no one has C/oed me.....why na? Has Nairaland lost its rap battle section? Also..no one c/oed queen of the realms..smh
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by LhoOd: 12:21pm On Apr 02, 2015
liricyst:
I'm surprised no one has C/oed me.....why na? Has Nairaland lost its rap battle section? Also..no one c/oed queen of the realms..smh

c/o you?...ahaha..funny../..u be mikuz' yunga brother ?...or darkrebel's twin bro....
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by seanrapkid(m): 12:42pm On Apr 02, 2015
captainflash post= 32190134:
You Still Dey nah.
bro @young,do you still remember me?we lost contact tho,its your bro RAPKID from WHRB
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by seanrapkid(m): 1:39pm On Apr 02, 2015
mikuz:

It is better for me to be a wack than being a biter.
You call me wack but you can never proof it. I can give you several instances to prove that you are wack. The most glaring is that you are a biter! Have you seen a döpe rapper who bites? It only takes you to be a wack for you to bite. The reason why people bite is because they are wack and lack creativity. Imagine people like Dbr,Ema prince,Ibime,Streetwize et al biting, is that possible? You can never see them biting and thats because they're ill and creative.
Even if I'm wack at least I have not bitten before;but you have!!
Coupled with all these, you have a terrible diction and your spelling is nothing to write home about. Yet again; Have you seen a dop3 rapper who struggles to spell simple words just like you do? NO!
Are you not ashamed of yourself? Don't you think you're a disgrace? How can you steal lines from a fellow rapper like you? Someone who has balls,eyes,mind,brains just like you.
BITER!!
im new here,a lot popular on fb,i need a brawl,my opponent goes first cos im new here*#rapkid
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by gottoboy(m): 5:50pm On Apr 02, 2015
TheDarkRebel:
You re a 'Failure' to this 'School of Rap' bro you don't Flourish in
College/ coz you too Sluggish and Worthless/ In 'Foundation Class' my
'Verse' Solid and Flawless... to be Honest, i Promise... to help him
'Brush his Brain with Kiwi' since the 'Dunce' refused to 'Polish his
Knowledge!

My words Birth Revolution/ you'll hang on the ropes, prepare for your
Execution!/ I'm beast, I'll Rip you with Ease!/ but this Dweeb won't
be Beast/ if we reVersed Evolution!!

Who is the 'King here' I'm the Man like Aloe Blac/ you want to Detrone
me? That day cat fish will Swallow Shark grin

gottoboy is sick
ii appreciate Baba Mi cool
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by kinglahkay(m): 6:44pm On Apr 02, 2015
Iceskidd:
guy no vex abeg,

alright bruh

but we can still go fist to fist anytime you're ready
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by TheDarkRebel: 8:05pm On Apr 02, 2015
~ Ksslib, Ibime, Kr0ne, Coogar, Elymaxiimus, Emaprince, Guykhena, Jigsawkillah, Limerick and every other person.

How many line set-up do you think would be perfect for a live acapella rap battle? and wouldn't bore the audience.
Two line set-up, three line set-up or four?
Remember that it is a Nigerian crowd, and most of them are not used to Kotd,Url, smack or the new ways of rap battling. I've been trying to balance it but i'm having some little difficulties in doing that. My brawl in three weeks time and I'm thinking of rewriting my 2nd round, but lemme hear from y'all first.
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by SmokingGunZ(m): 8:22pm On Apr 02, 2015
Been long i posted here grin
where my goons at?
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by JigsawKillah(m): 8:50pm On Apr 02, 2015
TheDarkRebel:
~ Ksslib, Ibime, Kr0ne, Coogar, Elymaxiimus, Emaprince, Guykhena, Jigsawkillah, Limerick and every other person.
How many line set-up do you think would be perfect for a live acapella rap battle? and wouldn't bore the audience.
Remember that it is a Nigerian crowd, and most of them are not used to Kotd,Url, smack or the new ways of rap battling. I've been trying to balance it but i'm having some little difficulties in doing that. My brawl in three weeks time and I'm thinking of rewriting my 2nd round, but lemme hear from y'all first.

ERM
I don't know much about live battles
I barely watch them
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by IDivine1(m): 12:48pm On Apr 03, 2015
TheDarkRebel:

Depends on your audience... if it's core battle rap fans present, do 3 or 4,makes the punch heavier... but if the audience is normal folks, do two would your lines don't go over heads
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by captainflash(m): 4:14pm On Apr 03, 2015
seanrapkid:
bro @young,do you still remember me?we lost contact tho,its your bro RAPKID from WHRB
i cant remember u man
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by obesemf(m): 7:27pm On Apr 03, 2015
Liricyst come lemme reclaim my win. Let's give em another show cheesy
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by Limerick: 8:46pm On Apr 03, 2015
Here

wadup kr0ne. pls gimme ur new number
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by Limerick: 8:52pm On Apr 03, 2015
here
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by teddybiyasi(f): 9:25pm On Apr 03, 2015
TheDarkRebel:

like I care

1 Like

Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by coogar: 9:26pm On Apr 03, 2015
teddybiyasi:

like I care

teddyishappy, na your face be this?
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by TheDarkRebel: 9:33pm On Apr 03, 2015
teddybiyasi:

like I care

~ Did I ask you or mention you? . I have told you to stop mentioning me.

(1) (2) (3) ... (688) (689) (690) (691) (692) (693) (694) ... (1118) (Reply)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.