Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,431 members, 7,954,698 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 07:32 AM

NL Rap Battles chatroom - Rap Battles (752) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Rap Battles / NL Rap Battles chatroom (1288184 Views)

NL Rap Battles Chatroom 2 / NL Rap Battles Top 10 Netcees Of 2014 / Nairaland Rap Battles Real Call Out Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (749) (750) (751) (752) (753) (754) (755) ... (1118) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by Nobody: 9:31pm On May 20, 2015
winetapper:
you a man of your words #Respect

Haha. Do you know me from somewhere?
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by dharay99: 9:32pm On May 20, 2015
agarawu23:
na stephenqueen bring me here oo you know I don't like trouble grin

I see,
Plz fyt on...I'm enjoyin it. cool
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by Limerick: 9:32pm On May 20, 2015
thesonofmark and the others
are these guys rappers?
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by winetapper: 9:32pm On May 20, 2015
dharay99:
so una still carry una mumuness fyting reach rap section.

Walahi eti ya werey,
Cc, agaraewu.
Childofmark
Missclassy
Naijaboy.
grin grin
grin Gbegboru watin carry you come here?
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by coogar: 9:32pm On May 20, 2015
TheSonOfMark:

Bìtch, you finally resurrected from the dead? Miraculous, since I murdered you 3 nights ago.

Stick to screwing Lala, you dykè!

Your Coogar hero tapped out to me. Now go feed on tie crabby crusts of your never-ending menses, call girl.

tapped out on you?
the only reason you are still here is because you have no iota of decorum. if this was a boxing bout, your parents would be begging me to stop the torture you have passed through.

next time, limit your acute douche-baggery to your family compound. i don't want to ever see you thumping your chest again. if i find you anywhere bragging, death shall become you. now go & sin no more.....

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by Nobody: 9:33pm On May 20, 2015
I don't find this interesting at all. There is nothing to gain from this. No rhymes, no punchlines, just some apparently jobless retarded lamefucks composing derogatory statements targeted at each other. They even have the audacity to insult each other's mothers. The poor women probably don't even know what their sons are doing behind their back.

People should really think before they act. angry

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by naijaboiy: 9:33pm On May 20, 2015
dharay99:

man I'm gentle tonyt.
Hw u be?

So u too dey cum here throw diss line abi... angry
I dey only observe bruh! grin

You come late sef..the fight don start since like 12pm
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by sosiqdude(m): 9:34pm On May 20, 2015
Damn!!

What da fvck is happening here...
where are you guys from?? i don't like what happening here tongue tongue
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by Deejavuu(f): 9:34pm On May 20, 2015
naijaboiy:

My dear please don't choke and die o cheesy I still need you abeg.

Laugh softly.

Hope you are having fun winkkiss

I swear i have never laughed like this since i joined NL..Thank God i follow you choii na so i for miss grin cheesy

grin cheesy grin

Thanks sweerie yea i am kiss wink
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by April07: 9:34pm On May 20, 2015
naijaboiy:

You are leaving me cry

Oya let's go.. kiss
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by kradleber: 9:35pm On May 20, 2015
missclasssy:

Hey you _idiot, what the fvck is your problem?
Do I look like you ex girlfriend?
Am I the reason your butt bears the same resemblance with your face.? WTF

Have you become such a pusssy that you are scared of battling your fellow guys that you now want to duel a lady?

Dude go fvck yourself and leave me the hell alone.

says the dingleberry and notorious cock-sucking parasite of nairaland ..
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by Ralphlauren(m): 9:35pm On May 20, 2015
kr0ne:
Sonofmark, your people don't like you. They didn't pit you with Coogar for the benefit of comic relief, they did so to have u disgraced and put it in history. Coogar is not normal, you should ask around. He's not. And, trust me, those people you think are your best friends in the romance department are your worst enemies. Please, bro, quit this hullabaloo and let's have peace. If you don't stop, Coogar won't stop. Ask Darkrebel

grin grin grin

He obviously does not know coogar. From his days as jackal to sauron. . . . grin grin he obviously doesn't know that he has stepped on a rattlesnake grin grin grin until he is dead and buried, coogar won't stop.

Sonofmark, Pele o grin grin

6 Likes

Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by winetapper: 9:35pm On May 20, 2015
Limerick:
thesonofmark and the others

are these guys rappers?
No, they are Danfo Drivers grin
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by Nobody: 9:36pm On May 20, 2015
Truckpusher:
What's it with ya gang life things in school?

We don't want you guys talking about cultism in the school in here , some of us graduated 10 yrs ago. grin

Be real bro and quit talking about rebel's bunch of kids that can't fire an unknown gun. grin

Keep it real, damnit! No more talking of school gangsterism here.
Your boy kradleber is the one that goes about threatening people with sending a brown envelope to eiye boys. It's not my thing. I'm bigger than that.

Lest I forget. I'm not a school boy. wink It's not up to 10 years I graduated but I didn't finish school yesterday. wink
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by Dotwillis1(m): 9:36pm On May 20, 2015
coogar:

the problem with laboratory retärds like yourself is that your sentences lack any magnitude or direction. what you typed above is something a kindergarten kid would be ashamed to write in public.

your momma is a hoodrat.
she screws about 50 men a day. the last time her doctor tried to fix her IUD string, a hand sprang out of her cünt & somebody shook the doctor's hand.

and it doesn't end there. your momma is so obese, her blouses have stretchmarks on them. a scrawny-âss, alcohol sodden, piss-stained, sack of shyte like yourself should not even attempt crossing swords with me.
hehehehe. ROTFLMao. grin grin grin

I can't breath Iafiiiiin! grin

2 Likes

Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by naijaboiy: 9:36pm On May 20, 2015
Deejavuu:

I swear i have never laughed like this since i joined NL..Thank God i follow you choii na so i for miss grin cheesy

grin cheesy grin

My Food sef don cold because of this thread sad

Make I quickly go eat.
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by GIYAZZ(m): 9:36pm On May 20, 2015
kradleber:
Giyazz ..

I wanna whoop your 15 year old ass for the 5th time..audio acapella

this time I wanna dedicate it to all the pretty nl ladies. grin

Admit it kiddo.. you're really pained..

Shawarma is no fake and broke ass snitch like you that'd result to opening a fake account to battle for 10.000naira? seriously? you reason like a Petty minded butterfly
those beatings I gave you must have cause your common sense to shift a bit ..

I'm gonna cremate you now since mossclassy is hiding.reply first kid
Dude you ain't got the balls and the lyrical fitness to defeat me. I am the king of kings and the lord of lords!

I will give you another battle just to disgrace you infront of all these Romance Nairalanders including your Missclassy.

Set a date and let's brawl! (audio acapella)

NP: M.I_somebody wants to die
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by Deejavuu(f): 9:36pm On May 20, 2015
GIYAZZ:
Is that all you got son? Smh.

You are sooooooooooooooooooo fake!!!!!! Chai! *spits* with people like you roaming in this planet, Amber Rose should be proud of her fake butt. Iddiot!

shocked shocked shocked

Packing my bags from romance to rap section.. cool tongue

4 Likes

Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by Nobody: 9:37pm On May 20, 2015
iAmCharis:
Yea, it's me. wink
Got a battle next week?? I'll definitely be there to witness it. grin

Hehe. I definitely won't forget to tag you to my balderdash.

What do you say on this?

www.nairaland.com/2326935/hades-fantasy-fiction-poem
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by sosiqdude(m): 9:37pm On May 20, 2015
Deejavuu:

grin cheesy grin

Smh**
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by winetapper: 9:37pm On May 20, 2015
laykorn:

Haha. Do you know me from somewhere?
You said you wount comment anymore in romance section and you did.. Its not an easy decision..
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by agarawu23(m): 9:38pm On May 20, 2015
dharay99:

I see,
Plz fyt on...I'm enjoyin it. cool
weyrey na this kind film you dey like grin
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by Deejavuu(f): 9:39pm On May 20, 2015
softysparky:

I get am before no be property ooogrin grin

grin cheesy grin grin
grin grin grin grin

All of una nor good abeg. Lmao..

Lemme add" i was once a rich man na story" cheesy
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by valmunich(m): 9:39pm On May 20, 2015
coogar:

tapped out on you?
the only reason you are still here is because you have no iota of decorum. if this was a boxing bout, your parents would be begging me to stop the torture you have passed through.

next time, limit your acute douche-baggery to your family compound. i don't want to ever see you thumping your chest again. if i find you anywhere bragging, death shall become you. now go & sin no more.....
ohh poor son of man....

what has he done to deserve this? grin. grin

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by naijaboiy: 9:39pm On May 20, 2015
April07:

Oya let's go.. kiss
Now you are talking. cheesy

*holds her waist as she shakes it seductively* tongue
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by kradleber: 9:39pm On May 20, 2015
GIYAZZ:
Dude you ain't got the balls and the lyrical fitness to defeat me. I am the king of kings and the lord of lords!

I will give you another battle just to disgrace you infront of all these Romance Nairalanders including your Missclassy.

Set a date and let's brawl! (audio acapella)

NP: M.I_somebody wants to die

I want everybody to witness this too.. good ..

Audio Acapella battle( 5 minutes) We drop next week Sunday

Start getting your bars ready..
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by Nobody: 9:40pm On May 20, 2015
Deejavuu:

Lmao!!!

grin grin cheesy

angry sad cry cry
Lol.

Hey kradleber! I'm done with you kid. I know you're all sulky now. Take heart.
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by cyprus000: 9:40pm On May 20, 2015
funlord:
This 1 na him dem dey call I DEY COME!
[size=13pt] gringringrin
You dun mad finish,you go sabi instigate gbage when you smallgrin
[/size]

1 Like

Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by kr0ne(m): 9:40pm On May 20, 2015
laykorn:
Kr0ne, should I put a stop to this?
If you can, please. I wish I am a mod here
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by Truckpusher(m): 9:40pm On May 20, 2015
Deejavuu:

Hol hol what ya say undecided

Gerrara here mhen... shii know what I'm saying gerrara here now!! tongue
Why are you denying ma home boy some honor?

You berra keep that asss down for ma home boy. grin

Yeye get face these days . grin
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by Limerick: 9:42pm On May 20, 2015
Maybe I should stake my life/ or divide it with blades and knives/ by inviting em bodies/ set to leave the acts dastardly and tragic/ who prably lost the appetite of rap dining with lunatics and proved it by going on fasting 40 days and night/ It's ffucked, I can't look back/ can't look back.....I had shiiit in record...put these apes on film like hanuman/ I'm ffucked but I still know God/ I'm shamed.....can't boast of a single shiiit to my name... ..I need those runs/ need them for shameful arts/ a disabled man/ i beat a dead horse buh I'm no stable man/ I can't think....I'm blocked/ buh am still sick....I deliver before 36weeks and that's premature!!!/ confused, was in the middle since Jeez was killed/ but NO!!!!! think I'm a little bit sick of it/ allergic to the bright side.....I got a basket mouth/ it leaks buh I don't eat back my words like em baddest touts/ it is finished, I got a sharper sword back in the days/ but now! you mean now? I've got em writer's block like ibime_!!!/
chai....I don wack finish
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by TheSonOfMark(m): 9:42pm On May 20, 2015
coogar:

me?
steal your lines? your father has to be democratically elected as a state governor in the US before that can ever happen & since we know your father is half-literate who doesn't even have any iota of common sense, then it's not possible.

i fathered this entire scene.
long before i found your momma in a bukkakë session, surrounded by 7 lunatics as she takes their willy-milk one after the other like a rap cypher. there musta been poison in the nuts of the semën that propelled you to the fallopian tube!

your first sexuäl abuse was by your PE teacher. he fed you his cüm for 2 years. he told you it was milkshake & your dumb arsë believed him. i don't blame you though, i blame the recipient of your y-chromosomes for not using it as listerine to floss her plaque-stained teeth.

(1) (2) (3) ... (749) (750) (751) (752) (753) (754) (755) ... (1118) (Reply)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.