Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,442 members, 7,816,008 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:28 PM

NL Rap Battles chatroom - Rap Battles (842) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Rap Battles / NL Rap Battles chatroom (1261169 Views)

NL Rap Battles Chatroom 2 / NL Rap Battles Top 10 Netcees Of 2014 / Nairaland Rap Battles Real Call Out Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (839) (840) (841) (842) (843) (844) (845) ... (1118) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by slimSin: 1:16pm On Aug 03, 2015
darkenedrebel:
Nairaland/Facebook Audio Rap Cypher 2.0

•I want only the elites to be partakers ... so after much scrutiny I have selected those I think can kill a beat with bars & delivery

•As at now we have only Randy Thorson- for those who don't know him- he's an American Rapper & Facebook Icon.
he has also informed me of his willingness to jump on the cypher
He's very dop£ & technical & I've heard his tracks- his delivery is ill as well.
you can search for Randy Thorson on Facebook & check his timeline for his tracks

•I have also sent a message to a femcee on Facebook-Adanna[from New Zealand][the one Bars stole 2 verses from]- I think she would be very happy to throw in some few bars

now we have 1 dope American emcee & one other sick femcee that is likely to jump on this...

I have also messaged Blaqbones & Chuka[Thunderstorm] - I'm awaiting their responses...

the list is not complete without some Nairaland Emcees in it -
so I'm inviting these emcees to be part of this-

•Giyazz
•Limerick
•Jreyez[you would help with the mixing as well- like you did for the previous cypher- but this time it has to be perfect & I'm sure you don't wanna include those long introduction like you did the first time][straight to the rapping]

•Obesemf[I'm inviting you -not to rap-but to help jreyez with the mixing & to help us with a smashing banner]

•Coogar- I know you would not partake- but if you have any of your homies that's an ill emcee & would like to drop some bars on this then point him/her in the right direction

•Ibime-grin ..It wouldn't be bad if you grace the mic one more time -If you want to be anonymous- I can introduce you as Spitzophrenic & no one outside here would know..

•Elymaxiimus- I'm inviting you as well but you have to post an audio of you rapping on a beat

•Lyricist- I'm inviting you but you also have to post an audio of you rapping on a beat

•Mikuz- grin ..don't even bother coming

•Kr0ne- grin grin

so these are who I have in mind -

• Randy Thorson [confirmed]
•Adanna
•Ibime
•Elymaxiimus
•Lyricist
•Limerick
•Giyazz
•Jreyez
•Darkrebel
•Thunderstorm
•Blaqbones

please indicate your interest as soon as you see this
- & add me on Whatsapp so I can create the group in earnest- we would select a beat & have ample time to script...

+2347068941995

Warriblood says he is in...
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by Nobody: 10:53pm On Aug 03, 2015
liricyst:

lol.......i'm kinda in the same boat with kr0ne and mikuz. grin grin Mikuz sef go murk me for audio

some animals in Romance sect. diverted my attention- I'm just seeing this

& I thought you could spit on a beat - we should organise a cypher for you Krone & Mikuz grin

7 Likes

Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by liricyst(m): 12:05am On Aug 04, 2015
darkenedrebel:

some animals in Romance sect. diverted my attention- I'm just seeing this

& I thought you could spit on a beat - we should organise a cypher for you Krone & Mikuz grin

Lol.....i haven't heard kr0ne on audio....i and mikuz almost sound like twins. grin grin
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by danbrowndmf(m): 8:58am On Aug 04, 2015
Nigerian King of Rap competition is here,hosted by Timi Blaze and Reazy..on the 26th of August in Lagos..30k for instant win with a promotional deal..follow Timi Blaze on twitter...

Limerick
Giyazz
Gottoboy
Darkenedrebel
Mikuz

1 Like

Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by ELYMAXiimus(m): 9:13am On Aug 04, 2015
danbrowndmf:
Nigerian King of Rap competition is here,hosted by Timi Blaze and Reazy..on the 26th of August in Lagos..30k for instant win with a promotional deal..follow Timi Blaze on twitter...

Limerick
Giyazz
Gottoboy
Darkenedrebel
Mikuz
30k too small jooh. They should convert the promotional deal to quick cash, then i'm in grin
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by kinglahkay(m): 9:54am On Aug 04, 2015
Calling out darkenedrebel

10bars

1 Like

Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by danbrowndmf(m): 10:36am On Aug 04, 2015
ELYMAXiimus:

30k too small jooh. They should convert the promotional deal to quick cash, then i'm in grin
I"ll even do a rap battle for 20k if i was in Lag,sadly i reside in PH...no such platform here in PH....try participate,atleast u will meet prominent people...oh i forgot,ur doing d music stuff for fun!
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by ELYMAXiimus(m): 10:48am On Aug 04, 2015
danbrowndmf:
I"ll even do a rap battle for 20k if i was in Lag,sadly i reside in PH...no such platform here in PH....try participate,atleast u will meet prominent people...oh i forgot, ur doing d music stuff for fun!
that's it.
I don't care about Promotional deals or meeting prominent rapheads. These would only apply to those who intend on taking rap as a career.

Anyway where in lag is it happening? i might come around.

1 Like

Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by danbrowndmf(m): 11:39am On Aug 04, 2015
ELYMAXiimus:

that's it.
I don't care about Promotional deals or meeting prominent rapheads. These would only apply to those who intend on taking rap as a career.

Anyway where in lag is it happening? i might come around.
Timi Blaze and Reazy of rhythmn FM are d host..jus follow TimiBlaze on twitter and get the rest details..

Lemme ask..does stripe and Fight rhyme?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by Tiyazman(m): 11:44am On Aug 04, 2015
danbrowndmf:
Timi Blaze and Reazy of rhythmn FM are d host..jus follow TimiBlaze on twitter and get the rest details..

Limerick
Obesemf
Darkrebel
Gottoboy

Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by ELYMAXiimus(m): 1:48pm On Aug 04, 2015
danbrowndmf:

okay. And yes, fight nd stripe rhymes!
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by danbrowndmf(m): 2:44pm On Aug 04, 2015
Tiyazman:

Limerick
Obesemf
Darkrebel
Gottoboy
have seen it,even have d instrumentals on ma phone for the past 1week plus,nt on instagram so cnt participate...
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by danbrowndmf(m): 2:45pm On Aug 04, 2015
ELYMAXiimus:
okay. And yes, fight nd stripe rhymes!
okay,thanks!

1 Like

Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by Geoxpress(m): 7:45pm On Aug 04, 2015
dreadful, waiting for u man
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by 007Bruce: 8:20pm On Aug 04, 2015
Geoxpress:
dreadful, waiting for u man
send your verse to me, if you won't be around by 10
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by Geoxpress(m): 8:26pm On Aug 04, 2015
007Bruce:
send your verse to me, if you won't be around by 10
ive got p with my mail, bt dont worry, im gon be around.
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by 007Bruce: 8:28pm On Aug 04, 2015
Geoxpress:
alright then
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by 007Bruce: 8:28pm On Aug 04, 2015
Geoxpress:
alright then
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by gottoboy(m): 10:19pm On Aug 04, 2015
Tiyazman:

Limerick
Obesemf
Darkrebel
Gottoboy
Tnx man! Ah aint participating, besides that TimiBlaze na bad guy ooo, I've got one of his dancehall beat, d o p e beat. Dude is good tho.
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by JigsawKillah(m): 10:08am On Aug 05, 2015
I'm back -bitches!!!!
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by ELYMAXiimus(m): 10:16am On Aug 05, 2015
JigsawKillah:
I'm back -bitches!!!!
hw far bro, where you been?
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by JigsawKillah(m): 10:19am On Aug 05, 2015
ELYMAXiimus:
hw far bro, where you been?
different places bro still tryin' to be back how ur matter be?

Warriblood which level na? U dey area?
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by kinglahkay(m): 8:11pm On Aug 05, 2015
kinglahkay:
Calling out darkenedrebel

10bars

Darkenedrebel I deliberately called you out cause I know you enjoy whooping emcees & you don't duck unless you prove me wrong

1 Like

Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by Nobody: 8:18pm On Aug 05, 2015
kinglahkay:

Darkenedrebe I deliberately called you out cause I know you enjoy whooping emcees & you don't duck unless you prove me wrong

I have an international exam fast approaching & I can't write battle raps until Christmas. I'm sorry.
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by kinglahkay(m): 8:49pm On Aug 05, 2015
darkenedrebel:

I have an international exam fast approaching & I can't write battle raps until Christmas. I'm sorry.

Kk boss

1 Like

Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by Limerick: 10:46pm On Aug 05, 2015
Tiyazman:

Limerick Obesemf Darkrebel Gottoboy
im not interested
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by IFYBENOS(m): 10:54pm On Aug 05, 2015
Hi y'all, its ya boy IFYBENOS, am new here buh am here to make a difference, so holla to all da musical greats in here n holla to err'other person keeping it real
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by Nobody: 10:36am On Aug 07, 2015
JigsawKillah:

different places bro
still tryin' to be back
how ur matter be?

Warriblood
which level na?
U dey area?

Yeah sure
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by cynthiaokaka(f): 3:10pm On Aug 08, 2015
I'm directed here to come nd chqt
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by Dklef(m): 3:25pm On Aug 08, 2015
cynthiaokaka:
I'm directed here to come nd chqt

You're a rapper or sumthing, what exactly are you here to check?
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by cynthiaokaka(f): 3:30pm On Aug 08, 2015
I'm just here.

Dklef:

You're a rapper or sumthing, what exactly are you here to check?
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by Dklef(m): 3:33pm On Aug 08, 2015
cynthiaokaka:
I'm just here.

aiit, welcome!

(1) (2) (3) ... (839) (840) (841) (842) (843) (844) (845) ... (1118) (Reply)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.