Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,114 members, 7,821,826 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 07:35 PM

NL Rap Battles chatroom - Rap Battles (851) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Rap Battles / NL Rap Battles chatroom (1264984 Views)

NL Rap Battles Chatroom 2 / NL Rap Battles Top 10 Netcees Of 2014 / Nairaland Rap Battles Real Call Out Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (848) (849) (850) (851) (852) (853) (854) ... (1118) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by JigsawKillah(m): 8:05pm On Aug 26, 2015
coogar:

this weekend? shocked

When do you want the spanking?
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by goshikid: 9:02pm On Aug 26, 2015
coogar:

this weekend? shocked

you don't even qualify to spar with me, let alone be in the same ring with me.
when i call out, i am talking to netcees with spine.....not an octopus like yourself with no bone in your body.

scram before i spit scenic saliva in your cornea.
see... you cant even write a pure and correct sentence... ...and you think you can beat me?
pride goes before a fall....i know everything about you... so fear me... i can diq out your history....one after the other...
.....don't tempt me please...
...... you think am lying? try me and see...
let me pause and stop there...
now check your statement and correct yourself..
mr i 2 know...
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by coogar: 10:34am On Aug 27, 2015
goshikid:
see... you cant even write a pure and correct sentence... ...and you think you can beat me?
pride goes before a fall....i know everything about you... so fear me... i can diq out your history....one after the other...
.....don't tempt me please...
...... you think am lying? try me and see...
let me pause and stop there...
now check your statement and correct yourself..
mr i 2 know...

piss off, you homoerotic pleb!

JigsawKillah:

When do you want the spanking?

mistaken identity.....
I thought you were elymax....I always have you guys mixed-up. elymax won the tourney, not you!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by Geoxpress(m): 10:52am On Aug 27, 2015
lmaoooo... some niggas got to be pained
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by goshikid: 12:17pm On Aug 27, 2015
coogar:

piss off, you homoerotic pleb!

mistaken identity.....
I thought you were elymax....I always have you guys mixed-up. elymax won the tourney, not you!
smh! coogar is afraid of me. ....be a man and lets do this once and for all and see how to get murk...
mr2know..
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by JigsawKillah(m): 12:20pm On Aug 27, 2015
coogar:

mistaken identity.....

Say you duck and stop fûcking around
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by coogar: 6:44pm On Aug 27, 2015
goshikid:
smh! coogar is afraid of me. ....be a man and lets do this once and for all and see how to get murk...
mr2know..

JigsawKillah:

Say you duck and stop fûcking around

i am allergic to lilliput netcees.....
david beckham will not engage himself in a fight with an oshodi tout. cheesy
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by llaykorn: 6:53pm On Aug 27, 2015
Coogar VS JigsawKillah would be cool, wouldn't it? It's been months a battle happened on Nairaland. cool
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by goshikid: 6:55pm On Aug 27, 2015
coogar:

i am allergic to lilliput netcees.....
david beckham will not engage himself in a fight with an oshodi tout. cheesy
am caling you out dude....for the last time....accept and get flawed!
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by coogar: 6:55pm On Aug 27, 2015
llaykorn:
Coogar VS JigsawKillah would be cool, wouldn't it? It's been months a battle happened on Nairaland. cool

jigsawkillah isn't top tier.
i don't eat lower mammals......my appetite has always been for the bigger cats in the jungle. if i clash swords with jigsaw, the mods would ban me for child abuse.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by goshikid: 6:59pm On Aug 27, 2015
24lines! are you in or not?
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by llaykorn: 7:32pm On Aug 27, 2015
coogar:

i don't eat lower mammals......my appetite has always been for the bigger cats in the jungle. if i clash swords with jigsaw, the mods would ban me for child abuse.

Hehe. Is this part of the pre-battle 'gra-gra-vation' or just a sheer display of pomp? grin
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by JigsawKillah(m): 7:59pm On Aug 27, 2015
coogar:

Smh
why are the 'top tiers' avoiding you?
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by JigsawKillah(m): 8:01pm On Aug 27, 2015
llaykorn:

Hehe. Is this part of the pre-battle 'gra-gra-vation' or just a sheer display of pomp? grin

let him be. His ego is better than his penmanship.
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by llaykorn: 9:10pm On Aug 27, 2015
A thousand wonderful years ahead of you. Happy birthday Gladyys. smiley
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by Limerick: 9:13pm On Aug 27, 2015
coogar:
so no one is man enough to face the coog in the battle ring?

i am disappointed! grin cheesy
come make I chop you
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by goshikid: 6:22am On Aug 28, 2015
Limerick:
come make I chop you
he is afraid of us ... tell him to accept my call-out and stop playing around with me (us)!!

am ready for that dude but he's to proud of himself... he rate others below himself which is bad! so am officially calling him out

24lines! coogar are u in or not?
dnt play with me this time...
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by babygoat: 8:46am On Aug 28, 2015
Goshikid shut the _fuck up, who dey fear you here? Abeg park well.
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by Supermiy: 10:35am On Aug 28, 2015
lay back!....whatsupp niggs
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by coogar: 10:54am On Aug 28, 2015
goshikid:
he is afraid of us ... tell him to accept my call-out and stop playing around with me (us)!!

am ready for that dude but he's to proud of himself... he rate others below himself which is bad! so am officially calling him out

24lines! coogar are u in or not?
dnt play with me this time...

if you spam my mentions again with your idiotic comments, amadioha would strike you down!
are you crazy? you actually think i would waste my precious time to write for a goat like you? how many top-tier duels have you had since you were born? if they mention the top 50 netcees on NL, i am 100% certain you won't make it. go and learn to wipe your bum first before you can think of drawing swords with me. me and you? we nor dey the same category.

Limerick:
come make I chop you

and death shall become you! grin
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by goshikid: 11:45am On Aug 28, 2015
coogar:

if you spam my mentions again with your idiotic comments, amadioha would strike you down!
are you crazy? you actually think i would waste my precious time to write for a goat like you? how many top-tier duels have you had since you were born? if they mention the top 50 netcees on NL, i am 100% certain you won't make it. go and learn to wipe your bum first before you can think of drawing swords with me. me and you? we nor dey the same category.

and you think i will fear you? how do u think i should fear a man that ibime trash the hell out of him....am not ur class and same as you. .you're not my class because u are a boaster who boast, beat his chest but later on comes out losing and creating accounts just to vote for himself. . .isnt that insane? are u scared to battle me? owkay. . .i know you're scared that a nobody will trash the HELL out of you like never before
..ibime did that to you,.and definately i'd do it again.
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by goshikid: 12:01pm On Aug 28, 2015
babygoat:
Goshikid shut the _fuck up, who dey fear you here? Abeg park well.
and how do you expect me to reply these nonsense you just post?
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by GIYAZZ(m): 12:25pm On Aug 28, 2015
Limerick vs Coogar
Would be awesome! May I create the thread, glads? cheesy
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by JigsawKillah(m): 8:06pm On Aug 28, 2015
Obesemf Liricyst

24lines
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by Limerick: 9:06pm On Aug 28, 2015
coogar:

anyone can dream big bro, even you smiley
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by jreyez(m): 10:40pm On Aug 28, 2015
JigsawKillah:
Obesemf Liricyst

24lines

Obesemf says he's down... Pick a date.

1 Like

Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by JigsawKillah(m): 6:41am On Aug 29, 2015
jreyez:

Obesemf says he's down... Pick a date.

Wednesday
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by Nobody: 9:05am On Aug 29, 2015
Once and For all. Who is king

MI
Modenine
A-Q
Vector
Boogey
Jesse Jagz
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by Nobody: 11:33am On Aug 29, 2015
MuhdG:

MI
Modenine
A-Q
Vector
Boogey
Jesse Jagz
I don't like Mode9 or maybe is the hype. In fact I don't like his music. After watching Let It Go beat Sanctum for Lyricist On The Roll Award the hate quadrupled. Lol.

Boogey is the most intelligent of them all. I like Jags and Vector. I'm dissapointed in M.I. Very very disappointed. A-Q? Lol. None is king but Boogey will be a God.
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by JigsawKillah(m): 11:36am On Aug 29, 2015
MuhdG:
MI Modenine A-Q Vector Boogey Jesse Jagz

Boogey, Jagz and Vector.
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by Nobody: 12:27pm On Aug 29, 2015
Reyginus:
I don't like Mode9 or maybe is the hype. In fact I don't like his music. After watching Let It Go beat Sanctum for Lyricist On The Roll Award the hate quadrupled. Lol.

Boogey is the most intelligent of them all. I like Jags and Vector. I'm dissapointed in M.I. Very very disappointed. A-Q? Lol. None is king but Boogey will be a God.
Lol. I won't say I'm disappointed in MI. But am not happy with the way he is very silent. I would say vector and boogey have completely knocked him off the throne. If he needs to come back, he needs to comeback real hard.

I like boogey, he is very witty with the mic. And vector, yes! He is always blazing.

But me, MI still remaains number 1
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by Nobody: 12:37pm On Aug 29, 2015
MuhdG:

Lol. I won't say I'm disappointed in MI. But am not happy with the way he is very silent. I would say vector and boogey have completely knocked him off the throne. If he needs to come back, he needs to comeback real hard.

I like boogey, he is very witty with the mic. And vector, yes! He is always blazing.

But me, MI still remaains number 1
You know, my disappointment with M.I skyrocketed the day he dropped the rap The Chairman. How I hate that rap and the lyrics. 'My album sell(sail abi na flow) so Acapela, Nobody can reach it'. And my convictions became complete when he dropped the Album. I don't know if that's the reason I lost interest in Nigerian music.

Vector too should watch it. Using a clean voice to confuse us will not last. I think among the big names, Jags is the one who is really interested in rapping now.

(1) (2) (3) ... (848) (849) (850) (851) (852) (853) (854) ... (1118) (Reply)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.