Stats: 3,152,616 members, 7,816,539 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 12:50 PM

Nigerian Man Stabbed To Death By His South African Wife On New Year Day - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Nigerian Man Stabbed To Death By His South African Wife On New Year Day (898 Views)

Prostitute Stabbed To Death In Her Lagos Hotel Room / Nigerian Student Stabbed To Death By Countrymen Over Girlfriend In Cyprus(pic) / Man Stabbed At Cele Bus-stop, Egbeda (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

Nigerian Man Stabbed To Death By His South African Wife On New Year Day by pitoski(m): 5:18pm On Jan 09, 2013
Nigerian man, Tony Rholand (pictured below on the left) was stabbed to death by his South African wife, Lungi, at their home in Willims town, Cape Town, South Africa on Tuesday January 1st.

The couple, who have a kid together, had an argument in the early hours of January 1st and before anyone could stop it, Lungi stabbed Tony severally in the stomach. Tony died in the hospital a few hours later. Lungi has been arrested.

http://www.gistnaija.com/2013/01/nigerian-man-stabbed-to-death-by-his.html

http://www.mercyjohnson.com/photos-nigerian-man-stabbed-to-death-by-his-south-african-wife/

Re: Nigerian Man Stabbed To Death By His South African Wife On New Year Day by Nobody: 5:39pm On Jan 09, 2013
Too bad! RIP to the deceased
Re: Nigerian Man Stabbed To Death By His South African Wife On New Year Day by Rhino5dm: 7:59pm On Jan 09, 2013
I'm sure Nigerian women won't do this to her husband, I honestly pity those going out to marry. Me, I dey here cool.
Re: Nigerian Man Stabbed To Death By His South African Wife On New Year Day by Nobody: 8:24pm On Jan 09, 2013
Hm! Sad.

Off -topic, but there is a site called mercyjohnson.com? cheesy
Re: Nigerian Man Stabbed To Death By His South African Wife On New Year Day by Nobody: 8:39pm On Jan 09, 2013
Rhino.5dm:
I'm sure Nigerian women won't do this to her husband, I honestly pity those going out to marry. Me, I dey here cool.

of course you dey Ololufemi.wetin dey for sokoto e dey for shokoto! cheesy
Re: Nigerian Man Stabbed To Death By His South African Wife On New Year Day by Rhino5dm: 8:49pm On Jan 09, 2013
You too much jooor. I have opportunity of testing women from virtually all continents, races, sizes and different age range, but nothing feels good like having a naija lady taking a horse ride on me while I run my hands through her backside then closely followed by a Brazilian chick that nearly uprooted my joystick shocked

Its either made in Nigeria or I starve. Dan banza kawai cool

berem: of course you dey Olori mi.wetin dey for sokoto e dey for shokoto! cheesy
Re: Nigerian Man Stabbed To Death By His South African Wife On New Year Day by Nobody: 9:09pm On Jan 09, 2013
Rhino.5dm:
You too much jooor. I have opportunity of testing women from virtually all continents, races, sizes and different age range, but nothing feels good like having a naija lady taking a horse ride on me while I run my hands through her backside then closely followed by a Brazilian chick that nearly uprooted my joystick shocked

Its either made in Nigeria or I starve. Dan banza kawai cool

Rhino! Abeg no scatter my head with laugh. Naija women no dey carry last. But this your adventure....damn! grin
Re: Nigerian Man Stabbed To Death By His South African Wife On New Year Day by Nobody: 5:20pm On Jan 10, 2013
Which one is tony Rholand again?
They should tell us the name his parents know him by

Another Person Gruesomely Murdered Around Lasu(viewer Discretion Highly Advised) / Man Scales Fence For Sex With Mad Woman / BREAKING NEWS! - Ebonyi House Of Assembly Complex Burnt To The Ground By Unknown