Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,381 members, 7,819,383 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 03:18 PM

Who Decide What To Eat! - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Who Decide What To Eat! (6601 Views)

What To Eat During Pregnancy For Fair And Intelligent Babies / What Made You Decide To Get Married? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Who Decide What To Eat! by hrmkz: 7:14pm On Jan 09, 2013
Who gets the final say on what should cook for the family, You or your spouse or the Kids.
Re: Who Decide What To Eat! by sholay2011(m): 7:47pm On Jan 09, 2013
The food timetable grin

1 Like

Re: Who Decide What To Eat! by Freiburger(m): 8:13pm On Jan 09, 2013
My pockets. grin

6 Likes

Re: Who Decide What To Eat! by somefun1(m): 8:15pm On Jan 09, 2013
If u drop pay na u, if not ,u tow along

1 Like

Re: Who Decide What To Eat! by blackshow(m): 8:17pm On Jan 09, 2013
WE EAT WHATEVER THE SPIRIT LEADS THE HEAD OF KITCHEN S AFFAIRS TO PREPAE ,PROVIDED IT S A MIXED DIET

3 Likes

Re: Who Decide What To Eat! by Yisolar(f): 8:17pm On Jan 09, 2013
Any1 of us.
Re: Who Decide What To Eat! by slimyem: 8:19pm On Jan 09, 2013
Anybody...or we debate it together and make a choice.grin
Re: Who Decide What To Eat! by Nobody: 8:19pm On Jan 09, 2013
thunder fire every dude who say they are the one who decide grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Who Decide What To Eat! by andyanders: 8:19pm On Jan 09, 2013
time table. though do get it altered sometimes.decision made by my children, wife and myself.
Re: Who Decide What To Eat! by Nobody: 8:20pm On Jan 09, 2013
a debate to know what to eat, naijans shaaaa grin grin grin
Re: Who Decide What To Eat! by SisiKill1: 8:21pm On Jan 09, 2013
The Refrigerator and the Pantry.
Re: Who Decide What To Eat! by greatgod2012(f): 8:22pm On Jan 09, 2013
I believe so much on d food timetable, even, if there is going to be alteration, it will be minor. The food time table is a great relieve to me, i will not have to be getting worked up everytime on what to prepare, what to eat, etc. The whole family is acquianted with d system, you hear my 4yrs old kid saying "sebi today is rice day, abi". Its very easy and stress free.
May God help us all.

2 Likes

Re: Who Decide What To Eat! by pappy2000: 8:22pm On Jan 09, 2013
blackshow: WE EAT WHATEVER THE SPIRIT LEADS THE HEAD OF KITCHEN S AFFAIRS TO PREPAE ,PROVIDED IT S A MIXED DIET

so even food spirit leads, get a life
Re: Who Decide What To Eat! by Nobody: 8:22pm On Jan 09, 2013
I decide what my family eats,that's my department.I always consider my hubby's favourites though.

2 Likes

Re: Who Decide What To Eat! by chuks87(m): 8:23pm On Jan 09, 2013
hmmm.... Tempted 2 join d 1st,2nd,3rd....100th to comment wagon.... Some pple need to grow up
Re: Who Decide What To Eat! by Nobody: 8:23pm On Jan 09, 2013
hrmkz: Who gets the final say on what should cook for the family, You or your spouse or the Kids.
"HOW DOES THIS MAKE TONTO DIKE NOT APPEAR ON NAIRALAND FRONTPAGE DAILY"

1 Like

Re: Who Decide What To Eat! by cigaricon(m): 8:23pm On Jan 09, 2013
Fross the house pet cat does undecided
Re: Who Decide What To Eat! by Nkonadi(m): 8:23pm On Jan 09, 2013
Its Good to be the only Child. I decide in my home. Lol
Re: Who Decide What To Eat! by Freiburger(m): 8:25pm On Jan 09, 2013
Nkonadi: Its Good to be the only Child. I decide in my home. Lol
shocked shocked shocked cool
Re: Who Decide What To Eat! by Nobody: 8:27pm On Jan 09, 2013
Anybody that is hungry will go to the kitchen and fix whatever he or she pleases,theres no am a man so i shouldnt be in d kitchen,na hunger go kill u for there

1 Like

Re: Who Decide What To Eat! by Ramcie(f): 8:28pm On Jan 09, 2013
I decide on what we would eat since I do all the cooking in the house. If Mum or my elder sis have a different idea other than what I want to cook, they would enter the kitchen to cook it. But 99%of the time, I decide.

1 Like

Re: Who Decide What To Eat! by Fabianoribhabor: 8:28pm On Jan 09, 2013
My wife do ask me,bt i prefer hr makin d choice.
Re: Who Decide What To Eat! by EbiJUNIRO(m): 8:30pm On Jan 09, 2013
d PURSE decides... grin
Re: Who Decide What To Eat! by youngdee168(m): 8:30pm On Jan 09, 2013
The timetable, though we tend to deviate when ground level wela, or if house of senate decides to protest a little.
Re: Who Decide What To Eat! by MMotimo: 8:31pm On Jan 09, 2013
The decision is ultimately individual. I'm a picky eater so don't impose anything on anyone, young or old
Re: Who Decide What To Eat! by Sijo01(f): 8:31pm On Jan 09, 2013
Cheiii, see question.
well, am not good at choosing meals, Mom and younger siblings decides.
Re: Who Decide What To Eat! by nonjebose(m): 8:31pm On Jan 09, 2013
IF SHE IS IN GOOD,WE DECIDE.IF NOT IN GOOD MOOD,SHE DICTATES.I LOVE EGUSI,SHE LOVES ANY 'DRAW' SOUP.
Re: Who Decide What To Eat! by Redmosquito(m): 8:35pm On Jan 09, 2013
The rats! They eat whatever they dont want us to eat, they indirectly decide what we eat
grin grin grin grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Who Decide What To Eat! by Youngartist(m): 8:36pm On Jan 09, 2013
Brb
Re: Who Decide What To Eat! by temidre1: 8:37pm On Jan 09, 2013
greatgod2012: I believe so much on d food timetable, even, if there is going to be alteration, it will be minor. The food time table is a great relieve to me, i will not have to be getting worked up everytime on what to prepare, what to eat, etc. The whole family is acquianted with d system, you hear my 4yrs old kid saying "sebi today is rice day, abi". Its very easy and stress free.
May God help us all.
that's great! Cos its so tiring thinking of what to cook all d time.I have been planning to do dis a long time ago but keeps procastinating but I av to do it fast now,b4 I develop serious headache.
Re: Who Decide What To Eat! by Popowaa: 8:37pm On Jan 09, 2013
I decide because my sis is alwz busy n i close b4 her,also i'm de 1 who cooks.so i cook wat i feel lyk eating
Re: Who Decide What To Eat! by aadetoyin(f): 8:39pm On Jan 09, 2013
As the woman of the house i get to pick what to cook, i rarely follow my food timetable even though i have one. my hubby picks what to eat occasionally if he CRAVES for a particular meal.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

UNBELIEVABLE: Pregnant Man Gives Birth To A Baby Girl In Argentina / Hilarious Whatsapp Chat Between A Lady And Her Married Lover. / Man Leaks Chat With Married Woman Who Cheats On Her Husband

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.